Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The  Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 8:03 pm

-Austin- I smile and say "Constance, if you hold on to me, nothing will ever hurt you. Now here we go." Seraph begins to trot and then canter. Finally, he makes it to a full gallop, and then Austin laughs as they lift up into the air.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 8:06 pm

The  Beach - Page 5 XgpzId
{Soundtrack Cyanide}
"You got these little things that you've been running from, you either love it or I guess you don't....So tell me right now you think you're ready for it. I wanna know..So lets go, we'll take it outta here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live. I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack giggles when Stellan pokes her, grinning. Her wet hair is plastered to the top of her head, and it probably looks very odd, but Soundtrack can't seem to bring herself to care.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/6/2012, 8:55 pm

Stellan smiles and falls back into the water and starts floating around on his back.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 8:28 am

{Soundtrack Cyanide}
"You got these little things that you've been running from, you either love it or I guess you don't....So tell me right now you think you're ready for it. I wanna know..So lets go, we'll take it outta here. I think I'm ready to leap, I'm ready to live. I'm ready to go."

Soundtrack just lets herself float, too.
    "This is relaxing," she says softly, a smile on her face. A small laugh bubbles up inside of her, and she giggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 6:44 pm

Stellan smirked. "Yeah it is."He replied agreeing with her. He floated over to her and gripped her hand.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:07 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

"We really should do this more often," she says, her smile turning into a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 7:28 pm

"We will."Stellan assured her and grinned as well.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 8:14 pm

JMasterEpperson wrote:
-Austin- I smile and say "Constance, if you hold on to me, nothing will ever hurt you. Now here we go." Seraph begins to trot and then canter. Finally, he makes it to a full gallop, and then Austin laughs as they lift up into the air.

Constance screechs slightly as they life off the air, tightening her grip around Austin. "Where are we going?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 9:34 pm

-Austin- I smile and say "We can go where ever you want. I only ride Seraph for the times when others decide his destination. You can choose." I hold onto Seraph's mane with my right hand and slip my hand in Constance's hands with my left hand.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 12:19 am

Constance giggled and wrapped his hand up in her's. "Well, how about the Statue of Liberty" She said in his ear. "Can we go there?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 10:03 am

-Austin- I feign thinking, "Yeah, we can go there. Just remember that there are a lot of monsters running loose right now." Seraph takes off toward Lady Liberty.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 10:58 pm

Stella walked in, reciting V's monologue from the movie 'V For Vendetta,' from a script. She hoped to find someone to run lines with here, but she wasn't sure. She'd gotten attacked twice, freaked out once at her brother's girlfriend, and she wasn't sure she could handle more people.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 11:05 pm

I walk in and see everybody. It was rather strange being at a lake. The water reminded me of home, except the beach was different. My vague sense of time and direction was screwy. All I knew is that I am a long way from home. My mind floats to the fact that there was a girl over at the other side of the beach. I slowly look around and then walk over to her. Since this was a Greek demi-god camp, it seemed strange to actually be walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 11:23 pm

Stella's voice falters as her eyes fall upon the boy approaching her. She looks at him up and down. Some people could look so weird. Her included, of course. She wore scarves in summer and shorts in winter, and nearly always had leggings and a hat. Who knew what went on in her head?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 11:28 pm

I look at the girl, she seemed to be thinking or something. Instead of being rude, I say "Hey I am Greg Lupine, son of Lupercus." My southern drawl shows itself in a rather malicious way. It always altered what I say, and yet sometimes it helped. My dark blue, denim jeans and ripped tan shirt showed most of my muscular torso, but it was strange to have this girl looking at me. Romulus growled at her and I slowly nudged him away from her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 12:25 am

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack is about to laugh, but then she notices Stella. Stella as in Stellan's sister, the one who shoved her off of the bench last time they saw each other. "Um, Stellan...?" Soundtrack says hesitantly, her voice quiet. She doesn't want to alert Stella of her presence, although she has no idea how she'll manage to get out without Stella noticing her, because she's pretty sure that Stella hates her.

"I think it might be a good idea to leave..." she adds, glancing at Stella out of the corner of her eye. Again she's looking at Stella like she's a time bomb that might explode at any moment, leaving her to gape at the wreckage like an idiot, which is not something Soundtrack is particularly fond of. It's something she had to go through for a lot of her life outside of camp, and she knows how annoying it is, as well as embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 12:44 am

Stellan is about to ask Soundtrack why she wantd to leave but then he saw Stella. "Hey dont worry about my sis. I'll make sure she leaves you alone if she sees us."He whispered to her and then lightly kissed her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 12:56 am

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

"Thank you," Soundtrack says quietly, wrapping her arms around Stellan. It's not that she needs someone to protect her, of course she doesn't. Soundtrack's a very capable you lady, who also just happens to have the power of fire. She just likes the feeling of knowing she's being looked after, the feeling of knowing that someone cares about her. It also feels especially good when you've been bullied for years, without anyone helping you. Knowing that there's someone who will always help you when you've lived a life like that just feels amazing.

"Why doesn't she like me anymore?" Soundtrack asks, a frown spreading across her face. It's something she's been wondering ever since Stella shoved her off of the bench. "I mean, she was so nice to me when we first met, but now it's like...It's almost like she hates me." Soundtrack says the last part in a whisper, her lip quivering. Feeling her eyes well up with tears, she closes her eyes and thinks to herself, 'No. You will not cry. You've already cried enough, haven't you? Now it's time to be happy.'
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 11:10 am

Stellan wrapped his arms around Soundtrack and held her close to him. It was so weried to him. He had gone 16 long years with out showing a bit of care in anything he did. He was like a blank slate for so long, he thought that he had been born with no emotions at all. But Soundtrack......Soundtrack had changed that about him for the better and not the worse. He knew he would have to get his sister to understand, but right now he just wanted to enjoy being with Sountrack.

He pulled back his head and looked at her as he heard her ask why her sister hated her. He sighed laying his forhead against hers and tried to think of an answer. "I....I dont think she hates you. I think she just hates me, and she's going after you because of it."Stellan finally said and then he sees her lip quiver and her closing her eyes. "Please Soundtrack. Please dont cry. Not now."He whispered to her as he gentle rubbed his thumd across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 1:54 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack opened gave Stellan a smile, as if to show that she was okay, that she wasn't going to cry. "That's dumb," she said. "That she would hate you, I mean," she adds quickly. "You're too nice to hate."

She tightly wrapped her arms around Stellan, truly not understanding how someone could hate someone like him. Sure, he was kind of difficult when he didn't have emotions, but that was then. He wasn't like that anymore, and she knew that he truly did try when he didn't have emotions. Plus, it wasn't his fault, not in any way, and you can't really expect a sibling to be able to help with someone who doesn't feel anything, emotion wise. They're your siblings, and siblings didn't work like that. Not that she'd now from experience, but Soundtrack saw enough TV shows to know about that.

OOC: I love how we've suddenly become insanely fancy and sophisticated with our roleplaying.

Last edited by Rapunzel on 3/9/2012, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 2:18 pm

((I know it's so great right))

Stellan held her close and listened to what she was saying. "Thanks."He said to her when she told him that he was too nice to hate. Funny he never thought that he was nice before. Sure he wasn't mean but he just didn't understand how he was nice. If he could've described himself then he probably would of chose something like constantly annoyed as the words to described him, but then even that didn't sound right. He always figured he was just there. No name, no label, just a guy with a sister and a father that was never around.

He thought about what she said and how she thought it was dumb for Stella to hate him. He also thought about what Stella had said when she saw him and Soundtrack together and him finally break his emotionless attitude. "I think she hates me because she's been trying for 16 years to get me out of my emotionless rut. And it hurt her feelings somewhat when she saw me and you together and me kiss you. She didn't understand how she couldn't break me and you could."Stellan finally said to her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 4:42 pm

{Soundtrack Cyanide}

Soundtrack was silent for a bit, just simply thinking. After a few moments, she said, "Well, I guess that might be a good reason. But it kind of seems like she should be happy for you because you've finally broken through your emotional block instead of angry."

She sighed and unwrapped one arm from around Stellan so she could run her hand through her hair, a habit she tended to have whenever she got nervous. She wasn't sure if her logic would make any sense to Stellan, because she knew that she didn't always make sense to people. In fact, she rarely made sense to anyone who wasn't her, because her theories and ponderings were always too far fetched for them to understand. She had a feeling that Stellan might understand why she thought the things she did, though.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 5:03 pm

"Maybe it was just the shock. I think it went into the wrong type of feeling, and maybe she'll get over it soon."Stellan said to her. He watched as she ran her hand through her hair and started wondering why she was doing it. However he didn't question her about it. The way Stellan saw it, her habits and what she did were her buisness and not something that he should ask too many questions about. He also didn't want her to get the wrong idea and her start thinking that he wants her to do what he says all the time. A; He knew she wouldn't do that even if he tried to make her. And B; If she did everything he said then she would lose that charm about her that makes him like her so much.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 10:56 pm

Stella smiled, "Stella, Melinoe. Hi," she said and looked around. Oh sh*t. Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. Okay, no big deal. "Um, so, how are you... dude?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 11:11 pm

I frown and glance around us. There were a few people. Two people were standing nearby. A horse was trotting away, riderless. A small patch of glass rested a ways away. "Uhm, good. Nice to meet you Stella." Romulus growls again and i look down and growl as well. Look Rom, you are not as important as you seem to think right now. Be quiet for a while. I look back up as Romulus whimpers as I finish the contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next