Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:09 am

"What's that?" I called all the way from the center of the room. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU. COMPLIMENT ME MORE LOUDLY, PLEASE."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:12 am

Henry shrugged anbd looked around the place. Now that the new boy was completely enveloped with Red Henry noticed osomething missing.

Henry summoned two skeletons. "You two," he said to them, then telling them, "Now go build a grand statue to Anubis one in his honor so everyone can see his greatness."

The skeletons then blundered off to get supplies. He then sat against a wall. He still had a piece of paper on him and wrote down, "Insubordinance is happening in great volume here father by the flame boy and Red mostly send help."

He then folded up the piece of paper, and started praying to his dad hoping the note would reach him through his prayers.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:13 am

A nice little pithos labeled "COMPLAINT JAR" appeared in front of Henry's office.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:16 am

"What you got there, twerp."Austin said sneaking over behind Henry to see what he was writing. "Sorry but help isn't something you need. Hey Weylin I think it's time I go and get to a warmer climate. Maybe I'll run into my troops then!"Austin yelled then shot a small firball at Henry's note. He then walked off towards Red. "Yeah whenever you get the chance Anubis told me to ask you to send me back to the camp." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:17 am

I raised an eyebrow at the girl who I assumed was Madeline. "I just said that you're the girl from my dream."I said, and started walking over to her, after retrieving my machetes. "And I assume your name is 'Madeline?'"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:20 am

Why did everyone call me that? Grr. "I prefer to go by Red," I answered, thinking about how very hot this guy was. I think I was in love. And, so, I completely ignored Austin, who wasn't hot despite being on fire most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:23 am

Henry scowled at Austin, but then noticed the complaints jar infront of his quarters. He walked by Austin quickly telling him, "When the time comes I will reap your soul," he said before continuing into his quarters where he made his complaint again, but this time he put in into the jar where it whent poof inside to who knows where.

The skeletons had some new supplies now, and while one was going back out to get more supplies the other started working on two gaint feet.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:24 am

I woke up before Austin had spoken so I had heard what he said. "Oh alright then, later bro!" I replied back, slowly getting up and straightening my clothes. I walked out of the shack and looked around, a new guy was here, and that was all that was new.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:25 am

I glanced at the discolouration in her hair. I'd only known dark hair all my life before. I had to see, the difference was slightly appealing, though. "I held the note out to her. "You should prbably read this."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:27 am

I reached out and took the note - and brushed my hand against his on purpose - then read it. Oh, f*%# it all. The hot new guy wasn't staying here.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:31 am

"I believe that location is somewhere near Cairo, which is where I shall be staying, once it is mine."I said. There was no if about it. Cairo would be simple for me to take, even though I had no idea about the layout of the city or its number of inhabitants. It was war, and I was good at war.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:32 am

Austin just stood there quietly waiting for Red to take time out her 'busy schedule' and take him back to that annoying as hell camp.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:35 am

"Hmm... well, I probably have to take this whiny dou*# home first," I said, pointing at Austin. "In the meantime, I guess you can learn to hate Henry and tolerate the others, or something."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:37 am

I nodded, and sheathed my machetes that I was holding in my hand. I looked around once more. Most of these people looked like vagrants. Scum. All the better to mess with the dreams of, I was sure. Madeline especially seemed like she would be amusing to try and scare horrendously.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:39 am

"No no. You two spend as much time as you want together. In the meantime I tink I can find the enjoyment in making Henry's life a living hell."Austin said to them. He wanted to stay longer just because he figured she might need a bit of peace before Henry annoys her to a killing mood.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:42 am

The skeleton was still working but had to stop at the knees, for he needed a ladder. Once the other came back with more ssupplies. They both whent out o fetch a ladder.

Henry smiled. This statue would show who is the leader ofthis whole war. Anubis. Yes. Henry was happy inside though since Austin was going to be gone now fo a long time, though he wasn't joking when he said he would reap his soul. He will do it or die trying some day.

Henry's smiled faded as he heard the Austin's words. He pulled out he khopesh and pointed it at Austin approaching him.

"You better leave now you have orders from my father if oyu disobey those orders I will terminate you right here right now," Henry said scowling. He wanted this boy gone soon.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:45 am

"Actually you twerp. Your father merely suggested that if I wanted to leave the Koepel that I was to ask Red to take me back to camp. He didn't say that I had no choice but to return to the camp."Austin said to the twerp as he pulled his fireproof chain.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:46 am

I noticed the little brat was aiming a sword at my brother and I quickly made my way over to the punk. "Leave him alone now, no one hurts my brother."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:46 am

I snap out of my doze and decide to examine the new kid. Looked about 17, no shirt, Egyptian, and holding a machete. I decide to save the stuff I was working on and shut off my computer. I walk over to them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Well, then, that was excellent. "So, Suephrom," I said, and leaned forward, putting my arms on my desk. "What brings you to the Koepel?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:50 am

I noticed a fight going on between the child and the others. Though I had no respect for any of them, I thought infighting would not be wise, so I said "One second"to Madeline before running over in front pf Henry. I got right in his face and said "Capm down." As I breathed onto his face. This would, by virtue of my powers, make him fall asleep, unless he were to suddenly not be where I had expected.

Last edited by Evimero on 1/15/2012, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:50 am

"Insubordinance will not be tolerated," Henry said still scowling. The skeletons now had the ladder, but Henry made them dissapate. Instead he created two Egyptian solder skeletons each with a khopech and shield.

"Since you two seem to be insubordinate, then I will be your savior, your souls will be reaped, and I will be your angel of judgement as I sent both of you too my father," Henry said.

"I give you one last chance go or suffer," Henry said to Austin.

Henry was then stopped by the new boy.

"Wha," He said slowly falling asleep. His skeletons then clattered at each othere dropping there swords and shields, and dragging Henry to his quarters.

Last edited by Bob on 1/15/2012, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:52 am

"Every one back up. Me and you twerp. Let's see if you even deserve the power you hold."Austin said to everyone and then lit his chain on fire and drew one of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:55 am

I walked out of my office and leaned against the doorway. "Nice one, Austin. Fight a sleeping kid." Then I smirked. "My money's still on Henry."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:55 am

"Here's a better idea kid: how about you piss off and stop telling us what to do. I don't give a damn if your General Adminsitrator or if your dad is our overall boss, I do not take orders from children" I was breathing heavily out of frustration, my breathes were coming out in thick, foggy puffs due to my powers. Then I noticed the kid pass out randomally, I blinked for a second, "Or...that could happen...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next