Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/10/2012, 2:42 am

I just rolled my eyes at Henry, and then decided to get to work. I'd show those idiots who was really in charge here. I went over to my cart and got out the rest of my stuff - mostly office supplies like paper and pencils and crap - and arranged them on my desk. I got a sheet of lined notebook paper and one of the shiny mechanical pencils, then realized something. Loki hadn't told me what my fleet consisted of yet. F**************%#.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/11/2012, 11:39 pm

Austin stood in the door way of there little home waiting for Weylin to finish whatever he planned on doing.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/13/2012, 3:57 am

Weylin put down the sleep bags and pillows in seperate areas of the little shack and walked out to the door. He made alittle hand gesture to Austine, "Our humble abode is now open.....I guess...." he announced, his irish accent making him sound like a fancy waiter...hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/13/2012, 9:05 pm

Henry tapped his fingers on his desk. He chuckled slightly. A new age was about to arrise real soon. His father had an army, and Loki had recruited his own. The mortals wouldn't stand a chance, and they would bow before Anubis, the only problem though was that Camp Half-Blood.

CHB would soon learn of htis when Anubis strikes, the other gods will be sure to send there own children against the army of Anubis. Henry grinned quite devilishy though. A few demi-gods will be no problem for us, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 9:24 pm

I looked at all of my stuff again. It looked like it was arranged to my satisfaction. So now there was basically nothing to do but sit here... and wait. Was there even a reason for us still to be here? Surely, if we didn't need to remain any longer, Loki would tell us. Or Anubis. Or whoever else was running this crap. In the meantime, I stared at Henry's little 'office' and plotted to burn it down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:04 pm

"Pissed that the twerp is higher ranking then you are."Austin said to Red. He had walked back over to her office randomly out of his own boredom. Wether she be a demititan or not it wasn't half bad messing with her. He had planned to request some food that they needed for no reason and then argue with her for hours about it. But then he saw her glareing at Henry's office and figured that she was already pissed enough.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:13 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you?" What kind of pathetic person was content to have a ten-year-old boss them around?
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:15 pm

I finish up furnishing and building my shack. Finally some peace and quiet. I start to burn the incense and boot up my laptop to start plotting a good way to weaken CHB's defenses.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:18 pm

"Not really. It's not like that ten year old punk is going to get me to do anything for him. After all we thought you were in charge and you saw first hand how I dealt with your authority. Honestly the only peole that will get me to follow orders is the Gods. That twerp is just wasted space."Austin said smirking a bit at the idea of the High and Mighty Twerp trying to get him to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:21 pm

I glared at Austin. "Are you trying to start a fight or something, kid?" I asked with a bitter note in my voice, unconciously clenching my fists. Oh, I wanted so very badly to beat him until he looked like the pile of sh*# he was...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:24 pm

"Actually no. I'm just natuarly this annoying. But I do know that you and I would both enjoy it so much if the twerp burned at the stake."Austin said
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:26 pm

I pick up my laptop and decide to show my face instead of being a hermit. I take a quick look around and see that no one was around. I hear some conversation at 'Red's' home so I decide to walk over there to see how things were going.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:28 pm

I shrugged. "Get out," I told the two boys. Titans, it was annoying being the only girl here. It wouldn't have been so irritating if any of the guys were actually good-looking, though. But NOOOOO, they all had to look like they were Hephaestus kids... or worse.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:30 pm

I roll my eyes and walk out while starting to work again. "Someone must had have a bad life." I mutter as my finger fly over the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:30 pm

I yawned a made my way over to the little shack area. I got into one of the sleeping bags and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:52 pm

I appeared outside of a building. I was instantly confronted by what I recognized as three Lastrygonians. I whipped my machetes out and dispose of them quickly, though they managed to rip apart my jacket and shirt, so that I was bare-chested. Instantly confronted with the low temperatures, I hurried into the building with my machetes still drawn.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:55 pm

Henry sighed after thinking of stuff, so he walked out of his room. He walked over Red's little quaters, and opened the door.

"Hey Red I'm since I'm your leader I need you fetch me some items," Henry said with a smug smile, then taking out a piece of paper, and writing on it.

"These things are essential, and I qould love to have them," He said tossing the list at Red.

The list said "More paper, More pencils, Fried Shrimp, A Set of chopsticks, Some Sprite, Some gold, A deck of cards, and a mini lobster."

Henry then walked out of Red's quarters chuckling out into the center room. He then noticed a new boy and approached him.

"Hello there now who are you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:56 pm

I looked at the doorway in confusion when a crazy machete-weilding guy walked in. At least he was cute. With an undaunted expression, I pointed. "Well, Austin, you should go take care of that." Also, I completely ignored Henry.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:58 pm

As I saw the people inside, I laid down my weapons in a sign of peace, and pulled out the sheet of paper feom Anubis."My name is Suephrom, Son of Morpheus, First Platoon General of the Anubites."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:59 pm

I look up and see a new guy with a ripped shirt. I look at him like a cat at a mouse., then continue to plan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 11:59 pm

"I'm not an arroned boy."Austin muttered burning the twerps list up. He then went out the door and saw the guy standing there.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:02 am

"Well then I welcome you, since my father sent you, you must be more intelligent than the rest of the people here," Henry said scowling back at the rest of the group.

"Now I am Henry General Adminstrator of this place," Henry said with a small chuckle, beforeturning back and noticing Red.

"Hey," He called, "Didn't a give you a list of items to get now go before I tell my father he has an admiral who can't follow orders."

"And you Burn boy you better stop burning my stuff or I will tell my father of your insubordinance," Henry called out.

He turned back to the new kid. "As I said they have little inteligence," Henry said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:04 am

Well then. I shrugged, thinking Well, I definitely can't fetch Henry's crap now~.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:05 am

"Insubordianace my a*s. You want stuff you get those dead idiots of yours to get them."Austin said to Henry annoyed that this twerp thinks he has imunity to everything just because his father was Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:07 am

"I wouldn't prefer to have my subordiance to a little one like you, either."I replied, "but I'm not going to start here very long, so that matters not." I looked over at the other people in here, and finally saw the girl. I kuttered sonething abiut the girl in my dreams, but it sounded like "i see the girl of my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next