Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story idea that Base gave me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My story idea that Base gave me. Empty
PostSubject: My story idea that Base gave me.   My story idea that Base gave me. Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 11:02 pm

Everything was fine befor the portal came two days ago. Since then more than half of the camp has been killed. At this rate the entire greek camp was going to die unless the romans come and help. In the mean time, Scott and the other Apollo kids were raining arrows down apon some Earthborn(the six armed monsters) With no time they finshed the monsters, but seconds later a Hydra came. "Aim for the middle head, Sheild wall rise!" The camp Counseloryelled. Moments later, what was left of the Ares cabin ran in front of the archers, bringing up shilds to block the fire and poison the Hydra used. The apollo cabin rained explosive arrows down apon the middle head of the Hydra. The monsters have been comming from the big house, probly a portal of some sort. Some monsters were starting to use fire arms like the blunderbuss and other old pistols that has been the most causse of our deaths. after about two minutes and 89 explosive arrows later, the Hydra was killed. The monsters seamed to stop attaching for a while, but that only means the monsters are preparing for a big wave of diffrent monsters. The Apollo cabin takes this time to restock on arrows that the Hephaestus kids have been working very hard on making special arrows for us. I restock on my normal, sonic and explosive arrows. Even arrows that split into 4 to 12 diffrent normal arrows, saving us alot of time and ammo. And then the monsters came. The northen giants, Earthborn, and many other diffrent monsters. The Ares kids charged the monster, and with the strongest sword fighters and archers fighting for a comon cause, we finshed the monsters wave in about three hours. With most of the Apollo cabin still intact, and the Ares cabin having half of their members missing, Scott thinks we can only last a few more days with out help from the romans. The greeks were losinig this fight and they knew it, but they had to hold on, at least untill the Romans came. If they are even going to come. A monster shoots a musket and the bullet finds a child of Ares. He is instantly carried to the healing Apollo medical camp built not far from the archers for fast time to get campers their when needed. The Apollo kids take a few minutes from the fight to sleep(not many actualy sleep) while the minor wind and war gods go on the attack. Scott finds himelf falling alseep as soon as he lays down even with the war crys and campers and monster alike screaming in pain. In what seams liike a grand total of four seconds, omeone is shacking his shulder. Scott opends his eyes to see a girl from his cabin."The monsters are sending a wave of hellhounds." She says quickly and runs off to help the cabin destroy what is left of the monsters befpr the ave of black fur and teeth. scott gest up, quickly gets three quivers from the armory, a new bow(his last one was missing) and sprints to help his cabin. He rains a wall of normal arrowsw with his cabin mates apon the oncomming wall of fur and teeth. The camp counclor katie gives a command, and the Apollo cabin notches the multi shot arrow. We let our arrows fly at the same moment like we have been training together all of our lives(Which we do). The hell hounds stood no chance agnist 14 experinced archers from Apollo and CB. I start to hear bullets hit the sheild wall, and see earthborn, riding hellhounds. so now not only are monsters going to arive faster but can dodge our arrows. The Apollo team falls back to discuss what our next move is with the Athena kids. I walk in and say"I think if we let the monsters come to us, the Ares kids can definatly kill alot of monsters, and if the monsters have thoes fire arms, I bet they can kill alot more monsters>" I pause thinking on what to say next."When the Hephaestus kids can creat the guns and supply the camp." People just start to leave and get back to the war, which usaly means thats what we are going to to. Later everyone but the War gods children are going to sleep, waiting for a larg supply of guns.
Back to top Go down

My story idea that Base gave me.
Page 1 of 1