Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 12:07 am

Things were going good so far. Austin and his brother were making slow progress yes. But they are moving a fafking rock. Other then Red anyone here would have trouble doing this. Soon though Austin felt the rock start to tip and would soon fall into place.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 12:11 am

Weylin kept pushing as hard as he could on the rock untill he couldn't reach any higher. Though at that point it was three fourths up there, so he just took a few steps back and took a few deep breaths. That was very....very....tiring, and now Weyling was pooped.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 12:16 am

Austin continued to pull until there was the loud crash of a rock slamming down into place. "Well that's nice. It's already in place and doesn't need to be moved at all now."Austin said then climbed up to the roof and pulled his sword out of the rock. He then put his sword and whip away and dropped down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 12:21 am

Weylin looked at the finished product and sighed in relief. "Well, we did a good job brother...now if only we could get some stuff for the inside..." he stated, the last part with a glum half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 12:27 am

The skeletons finished moving all the furniture into Henry's new room.

"Henry stared at the room for a moment, before walking in. He looked around and nodded with satisfaction.

"You are dismissed," he told the skeletons who, then dissapeared.

Henry went and sat at a desk that the skeletons had stolen. The chair was even a moving chair. Henry was pleased.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 12:27 am

"Hmm. Well the brats got skeletons and Red has her little teleporting crap. What do we got."Austin said and around that time he heard the sound of a very familiar phoneix that somehow got into the building. This phoniex was Blaze. Blaze landed on Austin shoulder and felt like she was right at home. "Hey girl."Austin said to her.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 1:25 am

Weylin saw Austin's pet phoniex, Blaze he remembered what she was called, fly in and land on his shoulder. Weylin got a small idea and threw it out to Austin, "Hey, maybe Blaze can help us with our furniature situation."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 2:43 am

I rolled my eyes after several minutes of watching the stupid boys struggle. By Gaea, they were thick-skulled. Didn't they realize that I could get everything they needed? Well, they'd have to beg and grovel at my feet, first, but still...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 9:06 am

"I'm listening."Austin said to his brother while petting Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 3:16 pm

I finish up the long table and chairs, so I start to polish them up, and get a fine piece of wood to cover up the top. After that is done, I polish the chairs (and save one for myself). I then start to work on my personal table.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:27 pm

Weylin opened his mouth to lay out his idea, but then he thought it over. His bird probably wouldn't be able to carry couches and stuff...crap...back to the drawing board. "Well now to think about it, that little idea wasn't so brilliant...hmmm." He looked around the room, searching for inspiration when he spotted Red, he remembered seeing her warp in an out of Koepel, always coming back with supplies. "Hmmm....maybe Red can help us with our furniature situation.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 7:39 pm

Austin shrugged. He really wasn't to keen on asking for her help but they had not other option besides sleeping on the ground. "Alright we can try. But dont expect me to get down on my knees and beg." He said
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 9:15 pm

"Alrighty then..." Weylin muttered then stood up. He walked over to Red and said, "Hey Red, me and Austin need a favor from you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 9:17 pm

Austin follows his brother skeptical about wether or not Red would actually care to help us. Well I'm sure she wouldn't mind, so long as we begged, but Austin is no begger.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 11:51 pm

I raised an eyebrow, and put my feet up on my desk, leaning back and folding my arms behind my head. I felt like the CEO of some kind of evil company. Like the government. No, wait, that wasn't really a company... officially. "And why should I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 11:54 pm

Weylin thought about an answer to her question, but he was alittle brain dead at that moment. He glanced at Austin hoping he would have a good answer, seeing as he was the better convincer of the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 12:07 am

"2 good reasons. A: We'll be working together so we need to have some kind of trust between us. And B: You help us and we have to owe you one, well actually Weylin will have to owe you two seeing as you already gave him that rock to build our house. But still we will owe you, and we always deliver on what we are asked."Austin says truthfully from his little spot in the doorway leading in Red's office. He wasn't sure what kinda angle Red would play when it came to collect on his and his brother's debt but if Red took the deal then that would be that. Austin shrugged to himself waiting for a reply to his offer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 12:10 am

I pondered that. Hmm. There had to be some way for me to get out of doing work, but still attain the rewards. "Don't you already owe me your undying loyalty and eternal service or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 12:15 am

"Unless some died and made you queen, I dont have to listen to a word you say girl. Yes you are a powerful demigod, but that doesn't mean squat to me."Austin says the seriousness of what he is saying buring straight into her from his unwavering stare. He so hoped his brother would keep his mouth shut while he 'negociated'.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 12:18 am

I glared and put my feet down, and my hands too, pissed off again. Insolent punk... grr. "I'm no demigod, stupid."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 12:23 am

"Demigod, Demititan. It makes no difference to me. You can either help us and let have to owe you a favor or you can let us fend for ourselves and you will have no way of controling our actions. It's your choice...bra- I mean boss."Austin says slyly to hide the fact that he was seriously half ready to flame out on this dirt thrower.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 3:01 am

I made a highly unamused face. "Your loyalty depends on me going to the store and getting random crap for you?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 7:28 am

"In the circumstances of my brother and I having somewhere to sleep tonight then yes. Truthfully all I require is soe pillows a blanket and a mattress. But my lloyalty changes with the situation I'm in. See right now I'myour underdog. So I'm talking my way out of a conflict and still getting what I want. But the question for you to figureout is what would I do in aposition of power."Austin said
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 10:30 pm

I blinked, trying to make sense of the long-winded kid. I wasn't paying such great attention in the first place, so the least he could do was keep it simple."You make no sense at all, kid. But I guess, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll go grab something." And with that, I went poof into thin air, headed for a furniture store.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 10:37 pm

Weylin raised his eyebrows, alittle bit surprised that worked out. He turned to his brother Austin and said, "Well Ill be damned that went pretty well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next