Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:57 am

"Ah let's go Weylin. Guess he had the fight in him before he dosed off."He said to his brother and then put away his weapons. He slowly made his way back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:00 am

I sighed. Now would be the chance to enter this child's dreams, and he would be asleep for at least 30 minutes. I went over to Madeline. "Will you make sure the others don't mess with me? I'm going to enter Henry's dreams and make him fear the very idea of drawing a sword against any of you."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:04 am

The two skeletons ran out of the quarters after they put Henry in his stolen bed. They got there weapons, and ran back to protect Henry. They stood in front of him, shields up in a defensive position.

Henry on the other hand was sleeping like a log.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:06 am

I shrugged. "It's on your head if Henry's dear daddy gets pissed at you."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:08 am

"I mean, I'm going to be completely out of it and won't notice anything happening to me, so don't let me be cut to ribbons, please." I said, growing a tad angry.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:11 am

"Oh... alright then, have at it," I said with a grin. Gahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:19 am

I sat down on the ground in a meditation pose, and entered into Henry's mind as my Angel of Death's counterpart, the equally mortifying Angel of Life, who glowed white from foot to seven-feet-in-the-air-head, from wing tip to wing tip along his 15-foot wingspan. He was standing above Anubis, who was weighing Henry's soul. As it started to tip to Henry's favour, the Angel of Life decapitated Anubis.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:21 am

I prodded Suephrom with my foot to see if he really was out of it. Hmmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:24 am

Henry was in a dream now he watched a wierd angle cut his dad's head off. He knew this somehow had to be an alternate dimension or a test of Henry's faith in his father. Well Henry was faithful with his father, and nothing would deter that.

"Ha you think that can deter me, pathetic, and I know this is not my dimension," Henry said with a laugh.

"In my dimension you can't just be-head a god like that, in fact My father should still be alive and if this was the real realm he would just send his armies after in this state," Henry said.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:29 am

I was unaffected by the foot. The Angel stepped down and stood in front of Henry. "I'll admit that this is not reality, but that I am affecting your dreams is reality. Do not ever, ever raise a sword against those on your side. I am the Angel of life and of preservation. You go against my ways, and you will perish. " The angel had a thick, Greek-accented, and very deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:29 am

Austin looked over and noticed that the new guy...Suephom, he thought that was the guy's name, was sitting in some weired meditation type pose. Red was prodding him with her foot but he didnt even notice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:30 am

Hmmm. I poked Surphrom on the head, hard enough that by all rights he should tip over.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:34 am

"Oh I will perish," Henry said.

"Let metell you this if I perish I will only become more strong more powerful, I am the Angel of Death here," Henry said sprouting two black wings in his dream world then his khopesh turning into a long black scythe.

"You can try to deter me, but you will fail," Henry said.

"And let me tell you, I will bring my judgement onto those who are unloyal to there masters," Henry said letting out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:36 am

I promptly fell over, but nothing of this affected the dream. The Angel just smiled slyly, and Henry's weapons, wings, and clothes disappeared. "You aren't in control here, Henry. You never were."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:41 am

I grinned, and took one of the machetes on Suephrom's bag, then tossed it into Henry's room.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:41 am

"Oh really," Henry said laughing again.

"Now based on my best judgements I have figured this dimension to be the dream world, but my dream world at that which means I should have control, but since I don't as you put it that only can mean either a god has sent you to test me or someone like a some of a dream type god is messing with my dream, so that means anything here is obsolete," Henry said crossing his arms.

"You have lost, and I have won face it," Henry said with a large smile.

On the outside world a machete hit the skeletons shield. They tilted there heads in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:45 am

What followed was a sequence of events of pure and aabsolute happiness, the only thing that I thought-that the Angel thought- could scar Henry.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:49 am

Henry smiled he felt happy. What was this. Why was he happy. He hadn't felt like this in a long time. Kinda scary, but not much.

"I see the gods have gifted me with happiness for my absolute faith in my father," Henry said with a laugh not an evil one though, but a happy one.

Henry's smile wasn't an evil one either it had turned into a pure happy one.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:51 am

Austin walked over to Henry's house. He was bored and wanted to see if the boy would die in a flaming display. "Weylin come here."He called to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:52 am

The last image was a baby. Baby Henry, as Henry would recognize. Henry's face smiled at Henry. And then, the baby grew ginormous fangs, and lept to Henry's neck, tearing it away. The pain would be real to him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:52 am

I took the other machete, and tossed it as far as I could into the dark recesses of the Koepel. Gahahahaha. I'd just blame it on Austin and Weylin. Anyways, I needed to use the bathroom. So I disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:55 am

Austin saw Red throw the dudes Machete off somewhere in the building. He was bored and decided that it was better tofind weapons rather then meaningless items. "Nevermind weylin."He said then lit himself on fire and walked off after the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:56 am

Henry's dream self did feel the pain, but then straightened out his face.

"It seems I got pompous there let the tests continue then," Henry said.

Because this was his dream, he made his angel of death outfit appear again.

"Now come what is the next test the gods have sent for me come now don't be shy, you will find I am hard to move," Henry said now back to his little evil state no longer happy.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 2:00 am

Henry's form changed so that he himself was the baby, in an overly large crib. Above him stood a 100-foot tall version of the Angel. "This is not the Gods, child. They would have mercy upon you. " And, slowly, the differing tortures began. Some of the most famous were included therein, such as Chinese water torture, and many from the Spanish Inquisition.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 2:06 am

Henry could say nothing for he was a baby. Instead he was tortured. The crib shook back and forth as Henry shook in pain. The baby Henry started to cry now, from the pain.

In Real life Henry shook back, and forth in his bad. The skeletons turned to look at him, and they tilted there heads.

Back in the dream the baby Henry continued to get tortured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next