Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Apartment Building - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:36 am

I took Cynder's hand in mine, interlacing our fingers.

I knew Cienna wouldn't listen to what I said, so I just watched.

I took Kasi's hand. "I'll stay with you, okay?" I said protectively.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:38 am

Ariana shrugged, not caring in the least. "You look exactly the same. Just as fat, and your head will still be that unfortunate shape no matter what you do. If you really need to paint sh*# on your face, steal some at school."

I kissed Lee on the cheek and then, steeling myself for the worst, led the way out the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:43 am

"YOU CAN GET DISEASES FROM THAT MOTHER! AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM! WE. LOOK. EXACTLY. THE. SAME."

I smiled, "Thank you.." I shook for a moment, I really dislike people. Well, most people.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:45 am

"Cut your rat's nest you call hair off," she suggested. Wait, no, that was an insult to the poor innocent rats... meh. She took another cheese stick out of the fridge - the last one. It was now officially empty, except for the milk.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:48 am

I went along with Cynder, hoping whatever my dad had made wasn't too disgusting.

I got up and went and got changed, quickly, as Cienna was arguing with her mother. I liked the idea of a tie.

I let go of her hand and wrapped my arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:51 am

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to react. I just knew, I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay here with Keri and that I seriously am hating everything in the world right now.

"UGH! GOD!" I hate her! I hate her so much! She needs to just die! OMG. GODS! UGH! I stomped my foot and walked over and pouted onto the couch, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:55 am

Ariana unwrapped her new cheese stick, and rolled her eyes at Cienna. "Thought I'd let you guys know... kill someone, and I'll burn your faces off or something. I don't want to deal with the legal crap."

It smelled like food out here... my stomach rumbled hungrily. Shut up, stomach. Don't show weakness.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:12 am

Robert turned when Leander and his wh*re came out. He had served out four servings of his delicious omelettes on the table. "Eat fast." He demanded. There were no utensils, because, obviously, a fork and knife would be used for attacked, and a spoon for digging.

I eyed the omelettes warily. "What's in them?" I asked.

"Liver, bleu cheese, and onions." Robert replied, grinning.

I hated my father.

I came out of the bathroom and sat next to Cienna, wrapping my arm around her.

I kissed Kasi's cheek. "We have to go, Kasi." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:14 am

... liver? Oh dear gods. I made a mental note to cut out this man's liver and make him eat it before he died.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:18 am

"Fine.." I mumbled getting up off the bed. I waited for Keri, watching the door though. Incase the in-sane father came in..

A small breath came out of me. I just kept my arms crossed and pouted though.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:21 am

I sat down at the table. It was dusty. Surprise, surprise.

I wrapped my arm around Cienna, and kissed her cheek. "I'm sure Cynder will look worse in it." I tried reassuring her.

I got up after KAsi.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:24 am

Ariana looked at all the children with distaste. Wait a second, where was Drake? Probably still asleep. She should have done a head count earlier.

I... really.... didn't... want... to... eat... liver... with a very uncomfortable-feeling stomach, I sat down next to Lee and eyed the omelette with distate. Maybe it'd be better to just starve for another morning....
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:33 am

I still.. didn't want to move.

"I look just like her.." I murmered "Didn't you hear my mom..?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:37 am

Ariana looked over at Cienna. "Yes, I heard you, though I wish I hadn't... whiny b*%&#... but, to answer you, yes, you look like your sister. And yes, you're ugly. Are we done now?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:38 am

"Liver from what?" I asked my father. Once, he had actually used human.

"I'm cursed with look like my brother. " I replied. "And you aren't anything like Cynder."

I moved in front of Kasi and wrapped my arms around her, then kissed her.

"A pig. I found it fitting, since you'd be eating it." Robert replied, and then started eating his omelette.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 5:57 am

... that's it. I lost my temper. I just couldn't sit there and listen to someone insulting Lee. So I picked up my omelette plate, dumped the sorry excuse for proper breakfast on the table, and threw said plate at Robert. The possible consquences of my actions didn't register to me in that moment. I wanted him to hurt somehow, and this stupid thing was sitting here as a ready weapon.

Ariana opened the refridgerator again while she nibbled on the cheesestick, and looked at the pronounced lack of food. She'd need to go shopping while the kids were at school. Or maybe just send THEM shopping when they got home.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 6:00 am

F*ck!

Robert dodged the plate and shot directly at Cynder's foot.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 6:04 am

The plate smashed against the wall, and I felt an instant, mind-numbing pain in my right food. I immediately recoiled, jerking my foot off the ground and curling into a slight fetal postion, holding my foot with my empty hand and hissing through clenched teeth. My grip on Lee's hand tightened immensely without me noticing. I swore loudly. GODS, THIS HURT.

Ariana heard a gunshot, and then very loud curseword come from next door, and she allowed herself a grin. Oh, wonderful. Maybe Cynder would die.

Last edited by Rachel on 1/15/2012, 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 6:08 am

I instantly started using my powers to numb Cynder's pain. I glared at my father.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 6:13 am

The wound was bleeding profusely now. But at least the bullet hadn't gone straight through my foot - I could feel it lodged in there, just between the inner arch and my ankle. And it didn't hurt so much, now, no doubt thanks to Lee. I leaned against him, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Was it from loss of blood? I hadn't had the time to fully recover from my last injuries. And it didn't help that I was trying to stop the bleeding with the hand that was broken.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 6:18 am

I wasn't sure what to do. I tore a piece of relatively clean cloth from my shirt and used it as a band-aid.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 6:21 am

That helped some, and the blood flow slowed to a near stop. The bullet was still in the would, but I feared that if we took it out, it'd bleed even worse. And we didn't have any ambrosia or nectar here. I cursed under my breath repeatedly. F*%#, f*%#, f*%#, f*%#, f*%#.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 12:42 pm

OOC: I AM GOING TO SLOWLY MURDER YOU ALL.
Spoiler:

BIC: Since APPARENTLY no one decided to WAIT FOR ME TO WAKE UP I was STILL SLEEPING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 3:47 pm

ooc: I love you Demi =D <3

bic: I was surprised for a moment when Keri kissed me. I had my eyes clothes and I opened it at the sound of the gun shot. "What the heck was that.?." I said pulling back..

My eyes scattered around. There was a gun shot, it obviously had been Caspians dad who had done the shooting. Maybe Cynder was shot, bahaha. That would be funnyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:05 pm

OOC: :/

BIC: I opened my eyes at the sound of a gunshot, groggily exiting the room. Maybe the bimbo got shot...
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next