Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Apartment Building Empty
PostSubject: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 3:05 am

Ariana drove from Camp Half-Blood to New York City, and drove into a parking garage next to the high-rise building that housed her apartment. She spotted a rare open spot on the ground level, and snatched it just before an annoyingly shiny, red car parked there first.

I sat silently in my seat while the crazy lady who nearly killed me parked her car.

Last edited by Rachel on 1/2/2012, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 3:23 am

There was a small car taking up two spots. Since that person had been a jerk, I floored the engine of the hummer and squished their sorry-a$$ Prius.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 3:32 am

The poor Prius, which happened to belong to a guy named Paul, was sadly squished.

As Lee ran over someone's car, I pondered the problem of my broken thumb.

I looked out the window just in time to see the big black car run over a smaller one. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 4:47 am

I winced and then sighed, pretending to be somewhere else while holding Boo tightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:06 am

I rolled my eyes. Lee was ridiculous.

As soon as we were parked, I opened up the door.

I looked down by my feet, and I saw a gun. My eyes widened. That would be perfect.

OOC:Don't worry, Rachel, it's not loaded. Razz

Last edited by Evimero on 12/31/2011, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 4:59 pm

I quickly jumped out of the car. I looked around, my eyes scattered everywhere. I looked crazy mad women.

I shrugged, okay. We ran over a guise car. I'm over it. Then I popped open the back door.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 5:34 pm

I got out of the car. I really had no idea how to calm Kasi down. .

I got out of the hummer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 6:57 pm

OOC: It BETTER not be loaded... but Ariana's still probably going to beat the crap out of Lee if he tries to shoot her...

BIC: I glanced at Lee. He looked surprised at something, so I followed his gaze to the floor, by his feet. A gun... ha...

Ariana put the car into park, then pulled the keys out of the ignition before sticking them in a pocket, then opening the door and getting out of the car. She slammed it shut behind her.

I got out of the car, and looked around. These parking garages always scared me slightly. It felt like they'd just topple over, and send all the vehicles inside rolling every which way.

Ariana glared at Cynder and Lee, who were still in their stupid car. "We don't have all day, f*%#tards," she said irritably, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 7:55 pm

I quickly checked the gun. It wasn't loaded. "F*fk."I said loudly. I got out of the Hummer and threw the gun at a random car.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:02 pm

OOC: LULZ. F*FK.

BIC: Aw... f*ck, indeed... I sighed, and got out of the Hummer, shutting the door noisily behind me.

The gun made a small dent in a nearby car, scratching the paint horrifically.

I looked at whatever Lee had thrown. It appeared to be a firearm of some sort...

Ariana picked up the gun off the ground. Hmm... it probably wasn't loaded, but just to make sure, she pointed it at Lee and pulled the trigger. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 8:10 pm

I got out of the Hummer and walked over by Ariana.

Half pacing, half heavy breathing, I walked over by everyone.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 10:12 pm

I got out of the Hummer and walked with Cienna.

I grabbed thr keys and slammed the door of the Hummer. I locked it, and then walked around to Cynder.

I walkd with Kasi.

Robert had just gotten off of a very boring shift at his work, and was walking toward his apartment when he saw all three of his sons. One of them, Leander, had a gun pointed at him. How amusing.

OOC:I just had this idea and decided to employ it. Bwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 10:28 pm

OOC: Meanie Turtle, doing something evil while I'm out shopping ... anyways, I still won't be back for a while... LOLWHAT THERE's A GIRL NAMED "CASSIE" TALKING TO HER SISTER "KRYSTINE". I'll post whenever I find sporadic patches of internet connection.

BIC: Ariana sighed and dropped the empty gun, muttering "Dam#it."

I frowned at my mother, but frowned even more when I noticed Lee's dad over yonder. This day just... sucked.

I just kind of stood there, unsure of what to do.

Ariana shrugged. "Well. Let's go, sh*#heads," she said, and started walking out of the parking garage.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 10:47 pm

"Wait."I said loudly. "I'll take my children to my apartment."I said.

I frowned, and looked over at the guy. "F*ck."I muttered.

My eyes widened. Great, now our dad was here, and was going to seperate me from the only thing that would have keep me sane in all of this; Cienna.

I growled when I saw my dad.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 11:53 pm

"When will the madness END?!" I groaned, resting my head on Eva's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 12:52 am

Ariana stuck up her middle finger at the guy. "F*%# off, Robert."

I frowned. I'd heard the word 'f*%#' a lot, but I wasn't sure at all what it meant. It seemed to be used in many different contexts. I made a mental note to ask someone later. Maybe Drake would know. Or, if she didn't, one of the older kids surely would. I didn't want to ask the crazy lady, or this random guy who just showed up.

I sighed, and had a horrible, sick feeling in my stomach still. I didn't want to go back to the apartment. My real home was at camp... I guess I was homesick, after so little time had passed. Or maybe I was just dreading going back to the apartment I'd finally escaped so many years ago. Or maybe it was a combination of both those things, plus the dull pain I still felt.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 12:56 am

I blinked a couple times wandering through Robert Kellys mind. "Don't leave me." I whispered to Keri.

I gave my mom a look then Caspians dad. "OhHe// no!" I blubbered. We were NOT being separated.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 1:10 am

Robert walked over to Ariana. "You really think you can handle eight demigods at once?"he asked, and laughed..

My dad had a point, which made me want to strangle him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 1:33 am

"I said, F*%# OFF, ROBERT," Ariana yelled. She didn't like the annoying chiropractor at all, and was actually plotting his murder. The problem would be finding a way to make it look like she didn't do it, though...

I debated silently over whether I'd rather be held hostage by Lee's dad or my mother.

I looked from the scary lady to the scary man, and decided that ANYONE would be better at taking care of kids than Crazy Lady. I rubbed my scarred face again, still not quite believing that this had happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 2:12 am

Robert just laughed some more, and pulled out his pistol, and cocked it. "How many times do you think you'll be able to dodge a bullet, Ariana?" He asked, pointing it at her.

I moved away from Ariana. My dad was a good shot, but I didn't want to be a human bodyshield, especially because I'd end up being shot at.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 2:15 am

I turned invisible, being quite shy... I was actually afraid a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 2:24 am

Ariana glanced around for a handy child to use as a shield, but unfortunately, they were all out of convenient reach. So she stepped forward to slash Robert's arm off with the stolen knife before he shot her, but she froze mid-strike when she realized three vital things, which she'd missed before due to her anger. The first: Robert had said 'demigods'. He knew what these children were. The second: He'd said 'my children'. Which ones were his? And third: odds were he couldn't see through the Mist - though Ariana could be wrong about that - and would see the knife as a gun, most likely.
She worked out the problem in her head. He'd said children... as in, more than one. She knew that Cynder, Cienna, and Drake were HER kids, unfortunately. The little black-haired girl and the one that turned invisible didn't look even remotely related. That left the three annoying boys, and it seemed to make sense they'd be Robert's sons.
WAIT A SECOND.
"... Ew. We're related now," Ariana said, surprised, and VERY pissed off.

Oh, wouldn't it be PERFECT if they just killed each other?

I stepped backwards and hid partially behind the Hummer, frightened by the sight of another gun. As if there hadn't been enough weapons on this trip already.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 2:36 am

Robert instantly turned to Caspian. "You're married?" He asked.

I blushed. "No, Cynder and Lee are."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you'd assume it's him."

Robert started laughing. Leander? Married? It was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 3:11 am

I looked at Lee's dad, very unamused. I didn't see what was so funny...

Ariana thought that Robert's laugh was very annoying. Grr. She'd like to slit his throat, but the dumb celestial bronze wouldn't do anything...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 3:20 am

Robert recovered, and pointed the gun at Ariana again. "You're not going to be able to control all of them once their recuperated and have full use of their powers." He said, and he knew his point was valid. Quite honestly, he didn't care if she rejected, because he could just kill her and at least one of his children right here and now.

Kasi disappeared. Huh. Take the gun and shoot them both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next