Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Apartment Building - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:42 pm

"Cynder, should I start using my powers less and less so you can get used to it netter?"I asked softly.

Robert heard the elevator coming back up. He glanced over to the ground floor, and saw a group of teenagers in the same uniforms. Hmm. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 8:57 pm

I hate this, I hate this. I just.. hate this. I leaned up against Caspian as we waited for the elevator. I honestly, hate this.

"I think the gods are causing my face to get even more disfigured." I whispered. "Or at least thinking about it. But, I can't read their thoughts from down here..." They usually get mad when I read their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:13 pm

I put my hand on Kasi's cheek, over the cuts. "Your face isn't disfigured. You're. ."I trailed off, but mentally completely 'really pretty.'

Robert saw one run and eat a person. Interesting. "Your new classmates, that happen to live in this building, have a weird person amongst them."He commented.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:32 pm

I grimaced, not happening to pay attention to anything Robert was saying. "That's probably the best thing to do..." I muttered to Lee.

The elevator doors opened, and Ariana walked inside and hit the ground floor button.

I went into the elevator, like the obedient little shrimp I was. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:35 pm

I nodded to Cynder, and lessened my powers a bit. My dad said something, but I didn't care. I walked over to the elevator.

I walked into the elevator with Cienna.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 9:37 pm

The pain felt sharper now... but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. I went into the elevator with Lee, and stood with nearly all my weight centered on my uninjured foot.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 10:04 pm

I walked into the elevator.

"You can say that know, but.. When I end up having no nose like.. Voldemort. We'll see what you say." I laugh, walking into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 10:12 pm

I laughed, too, and kissed her cheek before getting into the cramped elevator.

Robert walked into the elevator.

OOC:Now ze posting stops until Drake gets innnnn.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:01 am

OOC: - -" Thank you Senpai!

BIC: I walked into the elevator, sending a glare at Cynder. I didn't like it when she was mean to Eva, I'd rather she took her anger out on the bimbo. Thatd be much more fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 8:57 pm

I felt icky, and squished. I started mumbling gibberish on how I looked like Cynder and something like.. make up should only be worn by pretty people.

I didn't like all the rambeling on thoughts. I did my best to stay FAR away from Ariana, and FAR away from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 9:41 pm

I glared at Drake, contemplating kicking her face in.

I started thinking songs in my head, as they would have been sung by the people who actually sang them, rather than my singing. .maybe Kasi could focus on the song over everyone else's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 10:28 pm

I stuck my tounge out at Lee, pulling down my eyelid slightly in the process. How on EARTH Eva liked him I will never understand.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/24/2012, 11:04 pm

I playfully elbowed Keri in the stomach. Haha, nice..song.. thinking?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/25/2012, 9:21 pm

I smiled, and kept going.

The elevator rwachd the ground floor, and the foors started opening.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 5:04 pm

Ariana stepped out of the elevator, and then to the side of the now-opened doors. She crossed her arms and glared at everyone inside, silently telling them to get out.

I walked out of the elevator. Gods, why did she have to keep looking at us with that evil stare? It was unnerving...

... I didn't move, yet. Let more people exit before we had to...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 10:06 pm

I followed Eva, scuffing my shoes on the ground as I walked. I missed my tennis shoes..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:24 pm

I walked out of the elevator with Cienna.

I started walking out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:43 pm

I sighed, then walked out of the elevator.

I took a breath, and then brought the ugly shoes I was wearing out of the elevator. Stepping onto the lobby's floor. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:26 pm

I gripped Cynder's hand and walked out of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 7:56 pm

I follwed Lee out. Gah... pain... maybe if there was some kind of nurse's office, I could convince the school officials that I was sick, and just sleep or something...

Ariana glared at the demigods for a few more moments, before heading off towards the parking garage.

I rubbed my tired eyes, and kept following along, thoroughly dreading school. I'd attended preschool and a bit of kindergarten, and the sheer uselessness of it bored me to tears. I already knew how to read and write, thank you very much. I already knew the alphabet, and a crapload of words, and how to add and subtract things. Why did I even need school? Grr.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 10:43 am

I walked along, following the group. I was nervous, and that was an understatement. I had never been to school - ever. The orphanage sucked and I hated being around that many people. I could barely write and couldn't read to save my life due to my Dyslexia, though I was okay at reading Greek.

But I was positive that anyone tried to "bully" me or Eva, they'd get a bloody nose, and THAT is a promise.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 3:29 pm

I scooted closer to Keri, I wanted to stay in his mind. More than anyone elses.. It wasn't my fault I couldn't stop reading them. Even though, all the wandering thoughts were giving me another headache.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 9:12 pm

Knowing Cynder was in pain, but not helping it, was challenging. .

I kissed Kasi's cheek as I walked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 10:38 pm

By this point, Ariana had gotten to her car. She unlocked it, opened the door, got in, and put the keys into the ignition.

I opened the car door, and once again went straight for the seat farthest from Crazy Lady. I really needed some sort of synonym to call her...

I just kept walking, despite the fact that my foot was almost literally killing me. Today felt like it was going to suck...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 2:33 am

Robert went to and unlocked his car.

I opened the back door of my dad's car for Cynder.

I walked towards my dad's car, out in front of Caspian, shooting him a death glare. If he tried to go for it. .I'd roast him alive.

I saw the glare that Keri was giving me. I decided I'd rather not fight him now, so I walked towards Ariana's car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next