Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Apartment Building - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:16 am

I smiled when Cynder snuggled closer.

I glared at Ariana. "You're not fat, Cienna." I reminded her.

"We have to." I said silently.

Robert growled and grabbed his gun, and unlocked Lee and Keri's doors. He bursted into Keri's room, and started laughing immediately. "YOU WH*RE!" He said to Kasi, and walked out again.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:23 am

I looked down at my comletely flat stomach and bit my lip. I heard what Caspain said, but I ignored him. I tried so hard to be skinny.. :/

My eyes winded, "I'm going to kill him.. I'm going to- KERI, YOU BETTER STOP ME!" I growled, starting to get off the bed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:25 am

I kissed Cienna's cheek.

I wrapped my arms around Kasi tight, stopping her. "Stop. He'll kill you." I said, desperation in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:27 am

I smiled back, and kissed Lee on the cheek. From what I heard coming from the other room, Kasi was in a rage. Meh...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:29 am

I lifted my head up a bit and did a small crooked smile. I walked over to the uniforms and mad a gross face. "Omg... plaid. EW!" I threw it across the room, I'm pretty sure it was a skirt.

I stopped moving, I wasn't going to get myself killed. That would be stupid and suicide.
I sat back down onto the bed, Keri's arms around me. "I know.."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:31 am

Ariana glared at Cienna. "You just don't want to wear it because you know you're fat."

I looked from the crazy lady to Cienna to the uniforms. They didn't look that bad, actually.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:34 am

I smiled brighter when Cynder kissed my cheek, but right then, my dad walked in.

I looked at the uniforms. "I hate plaid." I stated.

I sat up, and wrapped my arms around her again. I kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry."

Robert walked into Leander's room next, and consequently started laughing again. "Both of my sons! Ha!" He said. He didn't include Caspian, because that one's girlfriend was much more obviously a wh*re.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:37 am

I twitched for a moment then crossed my arms. "I'm not wearing that" I said in the most b*tchyist tone.

"It's... Fine." I murmerd cuddling into him. "I hate being called crap, in which I'm obviously not."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:39 am

I glared at Lee's dad. What I wouldn't give to just put a bullet through his head at that moment...

"Too bad, you're going to wear it," Ariana growled to Caspian, and bit off more of her cheesestick. "Unless you want the skirt instead. I wouldn't put it past you." When Cienna talked, she threw the remainder of the cheese at her daughter. "YOU'RE GOING TO PUT IT ON, DAM#IT, UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES FOR YOU, LIKE A WHINY B*%&#Y TODDLER."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:43 am

Trying to offset my Father, I said, "I'm sure Keri doesn't get as much as I do." I said, smiling.

I snarled. I really, really hated plaid.

I nodded. "My dad's an a**." I said, quietly.

Robert paled and almost puked at the general thought of that, and just shook his head and left the room. How any of these things were related to him, he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:50 am

"YOU TOO," Ariana screamed, and nearly brandished the cheese at Caspian before she remembered that she just threw it. What a waste of cheese.

Ha... the look on his face... I almost laughed. I looked back at Lee again, and said, "We should probably go eat something, actually."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 1:55 am

I nodded. "Yeah, I know." I said, and before we had to move apart, I kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 2:04 am

I kissed Lee back, and the thought occured to me that we likely wouldn't be allowed to do this during school... how was I supposed to survive? Gah!

I went over to the stack of uniforms, standing in the dangerous place between the crazy woman and the teenagers, and reached up and rifled through them until I found one that was around my size, maybe a little big. That would probably be Drake's if I couldn't find one that was a better fit. My arms felt tired... I was barely, barely tall enough to do this, and I couldn't hold my arms at so high of an angle for this long. Exhausted, I put them back to my sides, and gave Cienna a pleading look. She would be the most likely to fall prey to my charm, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 3:42 am

I stood up straight and breathed for a second, heavily. "Here." I murmered, going through the clothes. I grabbed the smallest outfit and handed it to the little girl. Then I scuffled through and found mine... I scowled, and twitched. It was so... gross.

"Yeah.. I've noticed." I kissed Keri's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 3:45 am

I blinked (or was it winked? I only had one eye) at her, and then went off to the bathroom to change. I would have used the bedroom, but I thought Drake was still sleeping in there.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 3:51 am

I kept kissing Cynder. I figured this would be the last time in a while I'd be able to kiss her.

I got up and searched through the stuff to find my clothes. I liked the style, but hated the plaid.

I smiled at Kasi. Then, I realized something. "We should probably eat, you know."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 3:56 am

"Yeah, I'm not really hungry. All this stuff that's happening keeps making my head hurt which makes me feel sick..." I looked around, then on the ground. "That sounded really stupied, but you know what I mean.."

"I hate this.." I muttered to Caspain. I got the plaid skirt which was in my SMALL size, and the shirt and the stupid knee high socks! UGH...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:03 am

I nodded to Cienna. We'd have to wait for the little girl to change before we could, so I went and sat on the couch again, patting the spot next to me.

I shook my head. "It didn't sound stupid." I said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:11 am

I pulled out of the kiss... and then kissed Lee again, but this one was shorter, and softer. Then I sat up and stretched my arms out in front of me. "Food time..."

I walked out of the bathroom wearing my new uniform, which I daresay looked rather cute on me. I went into the old bedroom and put my clothes on the bed, and then decided to put my new eyepatch on. Best not to scare everyone to death with my injury.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:16 am

I returned the soft kiss, then sat up, too. I stood up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:20 am

I swung my feet over the side of the bed, touching the floor. Bleh. My shirt smelled... weird. Dried blood wasn't all that of a pleasant scent. I probably needed a shower, too, but that could wait until after I'd had some food.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:25 am

"I'm.. going to change." I groan disgusted. I crumpled the clothes in my hands and walk into the bathroom. I slowly take off the clothes I was wearing and got in the shower real fast.Then I did the worst thing I could possibly so to myself. I washed off all my make up, I couldn't touch it up so there was no point in me wearing it. I shmpooed, conditioned my hair with the crappy stuff in my moms shower. I got out, dried off, and picked up the skirt. I started to put on the skirt, then the stupid collared sh*t, and then I slid on the stupid knee high socks. I pulled my hair up into a semi- good looking pony tail. I held back tears as I looked in the mirror, I felt ugly, I felt gross. I knew I had to look ugly, gross and sloppy looking. O-EM. Gee. When I looked in the mirror, I looked like Cynder. I let out a small, loud schreech.

"Yeah... well we better go get ready for 'school'" I winced at the word, it made me want to throw up just saying it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:28 am

I heard Cienna shriek through the walls. She must have just looked in a mirror.

Cienna shrieked, and I knew I'd have to do a lot of consoling when she came out.

I nodded, and let go of Kasi, sitting up in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:30 am

I winced. The screams of preppy b*%&#es tended to bother my ears. I stood up, and my hand automatically reached for Lee's.

I glanced at the bathroom door when I walked out of the bedroom. Did Cienna hit herself on something? Maybe she stubbed her toe.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 4:34 am

I swung open the door, marching out. "MOTHER, I NEED MAKE-UP. A.S.A.P. I LOOKE LIKE THAT OTHER DAUGHTER YOU HAD FOR SOME REASON! I LOOK LIKE FREAKING MEDUSA!" I screeched more. I knew she didn't care, but maybe if I complained alot, she'll care.

I stayed sitting on the bed, unmoving. I don't wanna go, I REALLY don't wanna go. No one cares, I forget sometimes that I'm the only mind reader. Then a thought hit me, lots of kids, lots of minds. I'm going to have migranes ALL day. Dam* It.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next