Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Apartment Building - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 10:03 pm

"Except, evidently, Goddesses."I muttered.

I smiled and then kissed her again.

I smiled, but Cynder looked tired. "You need sleep."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 10:10 pm

"You're ri---ight..." I said, with a yawn in the middle of 'right'. Tired... I laid down on the bed, and remembered that I hadn't eaten anything. Whatever, I'd do that in the morning or something.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 10:15 pm

Kissinggggggggg...

"I can tell, completely."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 10:41 pm

I used my powers to increase her lovey feeling towards me and kept kissing her.

I had a weird thought. My dad and Ariana as a couple. It kind of made me want to puke.

I went over to Cynder and took off her shoes for her, putting them under my bed, in front of the pile of clothes that hid the minifridge.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 10:51 pm

OOC:I just realized, Cyder's clothes would be all torn and bloodstained, and she's going 'Oh, your shirt is ruined!' to Lee... /lulz

BIC: This bed wasn't as comfortable as out bunk at camp... maybe that was because it'd been unoccupied for so long? Or maybe Lee's dad was just mean and got his kids stiff mattresses on purpose. I wouldn't put it past him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:05 pm

Huh. "Cynder, your shirt is in worse condition than mine."I noted. I winked at her, then turned my attention to taking off my shoes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:09 pm

I rolled my eyes, but smirked. "Meh... it's just a few bloodstains..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:22 pm

I put my hands on her stomach gently. "I know."I said, smiling. "But your pants are in even worse condition."I said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:27 pm

"... pfft... it's just blood... besides, I don't have anything to change into," I replied, with yet another yawn. This one was smaller than the first, though.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:31 pm

I pursed my lips. "I'm sure if we complain about clothes enough, my dad will get us more. "I said, then sighed."But they'll probably all be pink."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:33 pm

Still absently following Eva around. Maybe we could play a game or something....
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:38 pm

"The blood would be preferable," I muttered sleepily.

Well. Evidently, this crazy lady was not going to give me more food. And Cienna was not going to do more about it. No one in this apartment was going to satisfy my six-year-old rumbly tummy... so I walked over to the door, and tried to open it. But it was locked. With a key... "Dam#it," I swore, angry.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/5/2012, 11:44 pm

I smiled, and I put my hands on Cynder's cheeks gently. I leaned over her, then kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 3:26 am

I kissed him back, even though this was very counterproductive to my goal of going to sleep.

I sighed, and went over to a small window. It was maybe four feet off the ground, and would barely be big enough for someone as tall as any of the crazy teenagers to fit through if they crawled. But it didn't matter, because I realized that if we broke the window and jumped, we'd fall thirteen floors to our deaths. Maybe I should just go to bed or something... bah. Cienna and her fruity boyfriend could have the couch: I was going to go investigate the room with the cracked door, the one where the crazy lady had imprisoned a murderous child.
It didn't occur to me to include Drake in my investigation - I was still solitary by nature, I guess, even though I had a friend now.
So I walked over to the slightly frightening door, and took a closer inspection of the wood. It looked like it had been repeatedly attacked from the other side, as it was very slightly bowed in a convex way. Or was is concave? Bah, the dome-shaped part was facing me, then. There were also long, shallow scratches in the paint that I hadn't noticed from farther away, and I wouldn't have seen them at all if it weren't for the very faint red stains that colored their paths. Blood?
I shivered, and hugged Bunny. Who knew what I'd find inside, really?
I reached for the doorknob, and turned it. It was very loose on its attatchment to the door, and I realized that the cracks nearest the doorknob, in addition to the flimsiness of the screws, was that someone had tried to break it off, and very nearly been successful. I turned the burnished silver knob, and pulled the door back. Even though it looked fragile and broken, I was surprised to find that it was actually quite heavy and sturdy feeling. I began to doubt that it was just a regular wooden door. Maybe it was reinforced or something. I peeked into the room before actually going inside, like any smart person should do. It was a bit dark, illuminated only by another window like the one I'd seen in the living area but with one major difference. This one had a net of thin metal rods over it, like it was a jail cell or something.
I worked up the courage to open the door a bit wider and take a step inside. It was spooky in here. How did that Cynder girl ever manage to actually sleep in this place? There were layers of dust on everything - the small wooden desk in the corner (which was even more mutilated than the door, with large furrows carved into the entire surface of the thing. Did that child have anything else to do besides tear things up?), the solitary bed with bland white sheets, the carpeted floor, even inside the curves of more lines scratched into the walls. I started to wonder what kind of sharp object she must have used to rip this room apart, but then I noticed the faint red color rubbed into all the scars, staining the wood.
It was definitely blood. She must have rubbed the ends of her fingers raw, using her nails to do this. But why? There didn't seem to be much point in it, unless she wanted to make her mother pay some sort of fee for damaging the apartment. Maybe it was out of boredom. Or maybe she hurt herself on purpose. Some people do that when they're depressed, right? I probably wouldn't know unless I asked, and I was a bit afraid to ask. She might get mad, and that would be very scary.
Something seemed a little funny about the dust, though. It looked like no one had been in here for years, but there was a dust-free area in the center of the carpet, extending to underneath the bed. Half-expecting to find a monster, I tiptoed over there and peeked underneath. No monster, just a box. A box with a very Christmas-like bow wrapped around it... hmm... I pulled it out from under the bed. It was actually kind of heavy. On the top, it was written in large black letters, in Greek, so I could read them: DEMIGOD PRESENTS.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 3:34 am

I pulled back a bit. I smiled at her. Then I frowned. "Cynder, I think it's 2012 now."I said. Of course, this meant we had, somewhere along the way, missed her birthday. "So, um, happy late birthday."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 3:43 am

Oh... well, dam#it. "We missed the fireworks..." I muttered a bit sadly. I remembered going to the fireworks with Lee last time... it was very nice, actually...

I was too curious: I had to open this thing. So I untied the neat ribbon on the box, and set Bunny down before abruptly realizing that if crazy lady found these, she's no doubt take all the fun of the presents away. So I dashed back over and carefully, quietly shut the doot, then went back to the presents. I thought I could hear muffled voices coming from the other side of the wall. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 3:47 am

I nodded. I laid down next to her and pulled her into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 11:00 am

I blinked before jumping about a foot in the air. "Holy hell I just zoned out." I yelped(Not reaaaaally loudly, but still.) Grr, I rubbedmy face and peered around me. THe frick did everyone go? "Eva?" I asked, peering around. Maybe she went into a room or something.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 6:13 pm

"Ew.." I muttered towards Keri. "Don't even think about that.."

I knew was Caspian was doing, and I pretty much let him. My love for him increased even more. Then I kind of pushed him on the couch, leaning on top of him kissing him more.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 7:50 pm

I kept kissing Cienna. This was what I had missed when I was dead. Her, kissing her, that sort of thing.

I nodded. "I don't like that thought." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 11:39 pm

I peeled off the strip of tape that sealed the top of the box shut, and then folded the two slabs of cardboard away, looking into the contents of the package. Everything seemed to be wrapped in individual little boxes, with variously colored wrappings and ribbons. There were a couple of the boxed presents, along with several envolopes no doubt containing letters or cards of sort kind.

I smiled - sleepily - and snuggled closer to Lee.

Ariana chose that moment to walk out of her room and look over at the couch. "WHAT THE F*%# ARE YOU TWO DOING?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 11:45 pm

Hmm.I peeked inside a random room and was relieved to find Eva. I wasn't normally this lucky.... must be a catch. "Hey." I said with a small, barely noticable smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/6/2012, 11:48 pm

I glanced back at the door, fearing that I was caught and the jig was up. Fortunately, it was Drake and not Ariana, who I had just heard yelling at someone. I waved Drake in, and hissed urgently, "Quick! Inside! Shut the door!"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 12:37 am

I raised an eyebrow but did what she asked anyway then moved to sit on the bet, cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 1:17 am

I just ignored my mom, kissing Caspian again. Either, it would annoy her more, or just- I don't even like know. But like, it showed I had love, and she didn't.

"Yeah, don't." a small smile crossed my lips. "It's... creepy. Well- No. Arianas thoughts..." I shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next