Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empire State Building

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Empire State Building Empty
PostSubject: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:01 pm

My taxi pulls over and I hop out at the Empire State Building. I walk in, and a bunch of heads swivel and look at me. I mean, I'm a girl with black ripped jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Not really what you would expect, but what ever. I walk into the elevator and go to the top floor. I step out and walk over to one of the edges, and, thank God (I still don't belive all that bull s*** about the gods), everyone was avoiding me.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:10 pm

I walk in go to the elevator when someone pulls me over and asks "WHERE ARE YPU GOING MISTER!" "Im seeing my dad he works here" I say as a pull away from her grip. I go to the highest floor (not counting 600) and see a gothic girl who I immediatly recognised
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:11 pm

I look moodily out over the side, thinking, thinking, thinking. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I put my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:13 pm

I start walking over to the window to see what she is doing
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:16 pm

OOC: It's on, like, this roof thingy. On the top. Where people can look out at the city.

BIC: I look out at the city, thinking about how different New York is than Forks, Washington. I took out a piece of paper and started doing a pro and cons list for New York.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:18 pm

I look over at the list she is making

OOC: I knew that-ish-not really
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:19 pm

I imediatly stop making my list and turn to the person looking at it. "What?" I sanp as I shove the piece of paper into my pocket.

Last edited by epic cow on 5/30/2010, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:21 pm

I turn 9 out of fright (that happens often) "sorry" I squeak as I step back a bit
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:23 pm

Grrrrrrrr. I look back out over the city sadly. Why couldn I have ran away sooner? I lke it here. I really really like it. So many people that you don't get noticed, that no body can see you so they can point and laugh at you, so many places where I could just run off into the blackness. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:26 pm

I have a strange urg to go skydiving but realize i have no para chute

OOC: MEEP!

g2g
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:31 pm

OOC: LOL, DUDE, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

BIC: I sigh again as I feel tears cme to my eyes. Grrrrrr. Stupid moodyness! I whiped them away quickly before anyone could see that I was crying. I forced myself not to cry anymore. 'Cuz I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 1:33 pm

I see someone else come up to the Empire State Building. Grrrrrrrr. But than I lean over the edge to far and fall off. I die.
Back to top Go down
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime6/4/2010, 7:12 pm

I leave ot my cabin
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 9:06 pm

THe taxi pulls up and I get out and run into the building.

I get out and follow.

I hop out and walk up into the building.

A man looks at me and I say, "600th floor" He gives me a look and nods, giving me the key thing. I get in the elevator.

I follow.

I follow too.

I press the button and go up to olympus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 1:38 pm

I step out of the Empire State Building and hail a taxi. I get in shotgun.
"Oh, oh, so Nugde gets to sit shotgun because she's the youngest. Really?" I complain as I get in the taxi.
"She's the one who got the taxi. So, Nudge, does this mean you're paying? I don't see how an eleven year old can have enough money."
"My family's rich!" I give the taxi driver the address to camp and he starts driving.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 12:46 am

I ran in carrying Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 12:57 am

I hoped there weren't any monsters in here...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:43 am

The guard gave me a funny look, then saw my sword handle for what it was, and nodded. I walked behing a pillar thingy(OOC:making things up) and sat down, putting Cynthia . .in my lap.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:45 am

o.O Um.

OOC: Oh dear, I fear Artemis is throwing a holy cow off Olympus...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:48 am

OOC: XDDDD

BIC: Mortal police surrounded the empire state building. Then a cruiser was crushed by ..a red spray painted cow . .?

I didn't mean to do that . .Now I felt awkward . .and there were police. I snapped my fingers to mess with the MIST so we wouldn't be seen by mortals.

Last edited by An Unknown Evil on 8/7/2010, 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mist not dust)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:50 am

OOC: It's Mist, not dust. facepalm

BIC: ....awkward...

Last edited by Rachel on 8/7/2010, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:53 am

I picked ehr up and put her to sitting next to me. Such a failure . .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:55 am

Okay, better. But I felt bad for feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 2:57 am

The cops stormed in and filled the ground floor, all in full riot gear. The chief went up to the doorman guy and asked him if two young fugitives had come through here, teenages boy and girl. He shook his head.

I kept my breathing normal . .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 3:00 am

OH MY GODS. I felt frozen with fear. It was a complete deer-in-the-headlights reaction x_x"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire State Building   Empire State Building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire State Building
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next