Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snowman's charrie's moving

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Snowman's charrie's moving Empty
PostSubject: Snowman's charrie's moving   Snowman's charrie's moving Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 12:57 am

Name: Gabrielle
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black and in a ponytail
Height: 5"1
Body Type: Pear
Skin Color: Dark brown type
God Parent: Zeus
Country of Origin: America
Pets: A Phoenix named Eagle
Talents: Art (Even though she's not from Apollo) and writing.
Skills: Defence in fighting
Weapon: Lightning, a lightning rod sword. Disguise: Blue wrist band with a lightning bolt in it.
Flaws: Not trusting and cannot fly planes correctly, (In those emulators, her first try when she about to lift off, she crashed already) and cannot control her anger.
Powers: Can control lightning, and yes they can drain her energy.
Life Before CHB: I met my father, Zeus in a locker that led a passage down a room and told me that I was his daughter, I mean no satyr told me or anything which was the thing that every demigod first meets. I went to a camp that's just like Camp Half Blood, but in Big Lake. A few months later, the camp director told me to move to Camp Half Blood, I was so shocked that it was across the country, but I did so anyway.
RP Example: I walked down the creek to the Beach. I arrived and the waves of the Beach crashed. The Beach was beautiful, the sun was about to set, and a random guy was counting down.
"What are you doing?" I asked the guy, he looked like my age.
"Counting, 5, down, 4, no, 3, time, 2, to talk, 1" He jabbered. "THE SUN HAS SET!!!!" He boomed so loud I had to cover my ears.
Personality: Gabrielle is a child of Zeus, so she probably wants some justice in her school (and it's not going well at all) she trys to be funny, but I don't think you would be amused at some point. She'll try and get along with people and try to with mean people, it just depends how mean they are.
-----------------
Name: Hiamon Ober
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Form: Satyr
Other Description: Horn's are one inch and his height is 5"5.
RP Example: I sat at the lake's shore it was nice and warm until someone threw thrash in the lake.
"Blaaaah!" I bleated. "Pick that up or you will be sorry!!"
"What's your problem dude?" He asked, I gave him an angry glare. "Fine! Sheesh!" He picked the trash up and left angryly.
Notes: He has a reedpipe, a sword, and a skateboard. He usually babysits (my charries') phoenixes.
------------
Name: Ryan Davidson
Eyes: Blue/green/gray color
Gender (I hadn't seen this in the form you might want to update that Kenny): Male
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'4
Body Type: Athletic, tall torso
Skin Color: White
God Parent: Hephaetus
Mortal Parent: Jenny Davidson
Country of Origin: USA, lived in California
Pets: None
Talents: Techy and making stuff
Skills: Strength
Weapon: Inferno a sword that shoots out fire and a hammer
Flaws: He's too scared to go into the water, his attacks in fighting are poor, when he touchs something (except sword) for a very long time it gets a little burned, uncontrollable anger.
Powers: He can also shoot fire with his hands(he gets tired after using it three times.) and walk through fire whoch also makes him stronger.
Life Before CHB: He was a trouble maker in schoool, and always sent to the princple's office. He's teacher was usually angry with him that he was a manticore. He went to his house and told his mom everything she told him to run away. Ryan ran for his life and ran up to Oregon. There he met Hiamon the satyr and ran across the country to Camp Half-Blood.
RP Example: I clumsly walked along the beach with Hiamon.
"Hey, are there to that oh so called place 'Camp Half-Blood?"
"Just a mile." I looked up he didn't look so tired... Lucky. I groaned and plopped on the sand. "Come on not that far." He told me again and he picked me up and I was piggy-back to the camp.
Any notes about your characters:
None
------------
Name: Sarah
Eyes: Pale green (Her eyes look kinda creepy though)
Hair: Brown tied in a cornrow
Height: 5"2
Body Type: Athletic, straight
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Unknown (She won't tell you)
Country of Origin: USA as in United States of America
Pets: A cat named Elizabeth
Talents:Can run fast, basketball
Skills: Can run as usual and could fight aggressive.
Weapon: A sword that's painted jade and with a dagger on the bottom of the holder, that could shot flames (It was a gift from Hepheastus when she finished her first quest)
Flaws: She thinks she's really popular, thinks everything has to be perfect, andpretty much looks down at people. Also was mental issues.
Powers: She doesn't know.
Life Before CHB: She used to be with Gabrielle in the other camp that is just like Camp Half-Blood. Gabrielle annoyed her that she was the daughter of Hermes, and Sarah kept denying it. After a few months she was sent to CHB to watch her if she was doing okay. Her first monster that she defeated was a dracanae. Anything before Gabrielle annoyed her that she was the daughter of Hermes, she can't tell you. Only Gabrielle knows.
RP Example: I entered the courtyard it was quiet and peaceful until some one jumped on my back.
"Hey Sarah! What are you doing here?" I turned around, it was Garielle.
"Um, I was looking for you." I answered back.
"What reason?" She asked back.
"Just to look for you that's all."
Any notes about your characters: Has a little ADHD and dyslexia.
---------------
Name: Tasha
Eyes: Brown
Hair:Black and straight
Height: 5"4
Body Type: Athletic
Skin Color: Black NOT TO BE RACISIT!
God Parent: Bia
Country of Origin: America
Pets: None
Talents: Sports
Skills: Speed
Weapon: A sword, bow and arrows, and a whip (for no reason Very Happy)
Flaws: She thinks she's really popular, thinks everything has to be perfect, and pretty much looks down at people also sometimes gets a little angry.
Powers(must relate to god parent): When she's angry, she could get a little explosion of fury and anger. AND YES THEY DRAIN HER ENERGY! (After 10 uses)
Life Before CHB*: During the Titan and Gods war, she helped Hecate as being her servant.... But failed, after the war she continued being her servant until Hecate said she's done. She traveled across the country to go to CHB, as usual. Along the way she fought monsters of course. Then you know it she's in CHB.
RP Example*: I stood in front of the entrance of the camp. I wonder if I am really a demigod, just as Hecate said. I stepped through and didn't bump back, weird I am a demigod, daughter of Bia? Who is she? I lifted my hand and felt a tug, pulled it, and nothing happened. I got a little mad and ran to camp.
Any notes about your characters: Has ADHD and a little dyslexia
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Snowman's charrie's moving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowman's charrie's moving   Snowman's charrie's moving Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 1:02 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Snowman's charrie's moving
Page 1 of 1