Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving charrie from other site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moving charrie from other site. Empty
PostSubject: Moving charrie from other site.   Moving charrie from other site. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:38 pm

Name: Nexcillia Demitrion Killer
Eyes: Black when mad red
Hair: Black and short
Height: 5'9"
Body Type: Normalish
Skin Color: Caucasion
God Parent: Thanatos, god of death
Mortal Parent: Rebecca Killer
Country of Origin: U.S.A
Pets: None
Talents: Ice Sculpturing. Abillity to get along with everyone no matter who it is.
Skills: Sword Fight (not that she needs it much)
Weapon: Freezone her celestrial sword
Flaws:a bit of a daydreamer. Loves it when people are afraid of her. Hates it when people are afraid of her. Very very easy to get mad.
Powers: Freezes anything smaller than a dog that gets with in a 5ft radius of her. Ability to freeze and kill. And put people to sleep instantly. And wake them up of course.
Life Before CHB: Never really had one. She has known about her god parent ever sense she can remember. She was only allowed outside in winter when it would snow. She had heard of CHB all her life but mom never thought about sending her until she froze and killed their golden retriever right after turning 15. Now just 6 months later she is sitting in CHB having a blast.
RP Example: I'm sitting by the newely frozen fire on my first night at camp. I have'nt introduced myself to anyone yet. As I sit there I notice a boy around 16 walking over to me. He sits down beside me. Looks at me and says, "Hi I'm Percy and I don't believe we've met. Who is it I am talking to?" I reply coldly as always and on accident as always, "I'm Nex. It's nice to meet you Percy." He gives me an odd look I've come to know so well. The look of , I can't believe she's being so rude. In repliance to his look I quickly appoligise, "Sorry if I sound cold or rude Percy. I've just been left out of so many things. So ya know...Sorry." We have a nice conversation until the temperature comes up. He asks the worst question in the world. "Hey do you think its cold. And why is the fire frozen?" The look on his face is just so funny I giggle as I answer, "Oh,...I'm sorry thats my falt. Well actually its my dads fault, but , ya the fire that's my fault." Now he is confused. His voice shows it when he talks, "What do you mean? I only know one person who can do that and his dad is Thanatos." As soon as he says it I give him an, I know something you don't know, smile. Now I think he might catching on. He replies to me with a frown, "Wait. Who is your god parent?" That makes me smile bigger as I answer, "Oh, my dad. Easy question. You already know the answer. Starts witha T ends with a hanatos." He sits there for a moment. Kinda like he is scared and that makes me mad and as usual my eyes turn blood red. Now really scared he says, "So your dad's Thanatos. Like the god of death. Holy...you wouldn't hurt me would you?" Now I'm royally mad. He knows that he has screwed up and starts to apololigise, "Look hey I'm sorry I," Before he can finish I but in, "No No. Its okay. Ya, your right I go around killing every 'friend' I meet." I stop for just a second and he takes advantage, "Look Nex I didn't mean anything. It was a joke. A joke. I've fought Titans. I'm not afraid of you." Okay I realize something as he says that and I don't like it. I realized that I like it when people are afraid of me. Just not this person. Just not Percy. Finally I reply, "Sorry Percy. I knew it was a joke. I know what happened to. I like it when people are afraid of me and I don't like it when you are. I gotta go cool down Percy. See you later." As I walk away he shouts out jokingly, "Shouldn't be to hard. I mean its what 0 degrees around you." I laugh for the first time in forever and call back, humoring him, "I know Percy but your wrong. Its actually -32 degrees." After I say it I hear him laugh and I can't wait 'till morning.
Any notes about your characters: Her favorite pastime is tracking and killing monsters/demons.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Moving charrie from other site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving charrie from other site.   Moving charrie from other site. Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 6:48 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Moving charrie from other site.
Page 1 of 1