Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 New Charrie Forms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

2 New Charrie Forms Empty
PostSubject: 2 New Charrie Forms   2 New Charrie Forms Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:24 pm

Character Name: Lacey Cerise

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dyed pink hair, ice blue eyes, creamy pale skin, 5'5, slim build.

God and mortal parent: Aphrodite, Jesse Cerise
Powers**: No powers really xD

Flaws***: Always thinks she's right, doesn't get along well with people, very quick temper
Pets: A little pure-white kitten named Saphire
Weapon****: A tube of pink nailpolish that turns into a CB spear when uncapped. And no, you can't use the nail polish.
Talents/Skills: Plays piano, good drawer, being spontaneous, getting people to agree with her

RP Example*: I sighed, erasing stray marks on my paper. I'd been going at the design for 3 hours, and I still couldn't seem to make the ruffles look realistic. I knew I should be getting to bed, I had to get up early for Daddy's fashion show, but I wanted to finish it. How hard was it to draw ruffles on a spanish-style dress? Apparently very. I muttered tomyself, trying yet again to make the design look at least slightly suitable.

Biography*: Lacey's dad was a famous french designer, and Lacey was one of his star models. She hated modeling, she preferred designing, but she went along with it anyway. Lacey was very talented, playing the piano at age 3, so she attended New York's Juliard school for a couple years, until she confronted her dad, and convinced him to allow her to go to an Art School instead. It was around midnight one day, when Lacey was on a plane to New York (she had been in Florida on vacation with her dad,) when the plane was attacked by a Hydra. Apparently, nLacey wasn't alone on the plane; There was another Demigod, a daughter of Ares. Together, they *somehow* managed to defeat the Hydra, but were taken to CHB as soon as thery got off the plane.

Notes: Nada

Character Name: Rosalie (Rosie) Haruther

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dyed red hair, green eyes, tan skin, curvy build, 5'3

God and mortal parent: Ares, Rebecca Haruther
Powers**: She has the ablility to make people angry, bloodthirsty (Like Ares in TLT), when she's in a fight. It lasts the duration of the fight, and wears off within 3-4 minutes after she leaves.

Flaws***: Stubborn, Generally shy around people she doesn't know, Doesn't back down from a challenge, not very good with conversations
Pets: A red, orange, and yellow parrot named Cecil
Weapon****: 2 CB Daggers
Talents/Skills: Hand to hand combat, gymnastics, freerunning, fighting with knives and daggers

RP Example*: I narrowed my eyes, looking out the window of the plane. EVeryone below us looked like little ants. I hated this...this stupid job. Modeling? Eww. I didn't want this. I never wanted this. Just because Mom couldn't be one doesn't mean I wanted to be one. I sighed as a sudden trmor shook the plane. "WHAT THE-"

Biography*: Noooooone. Well she's a model just like Lacey.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

2 New Charrie Forms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 New Charrie Forms   2 New Charrie Forms Icon_minitime6/23/2011, 2:37 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

2 New Charrie Forms
Page 1 of 1