Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Empty
PostSubject: Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again   Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 2:05 am

Character Name:DestinieGender:Female
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long brunet hair, deep dark brown eyes, 5'4,pale, and skinny
God and mortal parent:Shanna and Morpheuse
Powers**:She can make people fall asleep 12 times a day and makes her very tired
Flaws***:Annoying, ignores danger, and can't draw a single thing even if her(my) life depened on it, weird, and will slap you if you make her mad enough
Pets:
Weapon****:Bronze sword and two hidden daggers
Talents/Skills:is awesome at vidio games
RP Example*:I was playing my game then my sister came in and told me to take Buddie on a walk. So I took him on a walk around the neiborhood. Then this giant cyclops came out of no where. I looked at the cyclops for 2 seconds then I walk around it. I make it home and start to play my game again.
Biography*:She was born in Utah. She never had many friends. She was one of the tough kids at school. She moved alot but always ended up back where she started. She would protect her friend a.k.a she was her protecter.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again   Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Icon_minitime11/8/2011, 7:12 am

can people resist being put to sleep? how long does the person stay asleep after the power is used? just how tired is she afterwords? for the weapons you do mean CB and not just normal bronze, correct?
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again   Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 7:17 pm

I don't think not being able to draw is a flaw.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again   Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 7:19 pm

Do not comment on somebody's form when you're not an approver and they can resist, they stay asleep for about 15 minutes, she'll like pass out, and yes I meant CB
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again   Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Icon_minitime11/9/2011, 7:25 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again   Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I got bored so I went searching and found my charrie form and decided to bring me back as a charrie again
Page 1 of 1