Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 charrie forms in one LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

3 charrie forms in one LOL Empty
PostSubject: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 12:42 am

Character Name: Moxie Landers
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): gold eyes, hieght is average athletic skinny, curly brown hair
God and mortal parent: Theia and Joe
Powers: can make the sky clear up if its cloudy and make it really really really unseeingly bright. Can mess with peoples eyes, make them go blind, make them see only in black and white, make them maybe see in purple.
Flaws: The eye one takes ALOT out of her, she has a temper, doent trust people ad is madly afraid of preps! (real preps not fake ones)
Pets: a hellhound named Salem.
Weapon: a long thick black sword named Shardow.
Talents/Skills: good at playing games
RP Example*: I walked on the beach with Salem. I fed him a pizza flavored dog treat. I looked at the sky and made him a little bright it was too dull for me. I looked around I felt like some chips. I unbrightend the sky then walekd away towards the mess hall.
Biography*: Her life wasnt so bad. She lived with her dad but then she ran away because he was a idiot. She lived in a box for awhile like a hobo, she then met Salem he was buried in garbage in a dumpster. She raised him and then she lived in another box in new york. Finally she found her way to camp. Finally she was there.
Notes: not really.

The following are OLD ONES!

Character Name: Kasi
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): greyish-brown eyes, blonde curly hair.
God and mortal parent: Athena and Sean
Powers: Can read minds!
Flaws: She has no common sense, She talks alot, she is hugely afraid of spiders and has a huge temper.
Pets: none
Weapon: a long white sword with a blue diamond and when you press it it shoots electricty. A black hat that lets her jump into shadows, and turn invisible!
Talents/Skills: none
RP Example*:
Biography*: I climbed a tree and then fell asleep. I dreamed of spiders comeing to eat my brains out. I woke up screameing and fell out of the tree. I picked myself offf the ground. Ow. I looked around no spiders thank gods.
Notes:

Character Name: Cienna Cynders twin we've been through this alredy.
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): anerexcic, blue-green eyes, brown almost black hair, wears alot of pink.
God and mortal parent: Ariana Leeson-Thanatos
Powers:Can turn almost invisible in darkness, shdaow travel. Can move tiny items with magic but she never uses it very much unless its to move her make up to her and it tires her out ALOT!
Flaws:HUGE HUGE PREP! thinks everything like fighting and killing and stuff is icky, falls over boys to easily, thinks shes all that. Doesnt eat liek anything. Huge temper.
Pets: none
Weapon:a Stygian iron that is a heart neclace but she doesnt use it only like as i said in the time of need.
Talents/Skills: good at giving make overs
RP Example*: i walked in the woods and then broke a nail. "OH MY GODS! SOMEONE LIKE SO TOTALLY CALL THE AMBLULANCE!" i screamed. I walked oout slowly trying not to breake my heels and then ran to my cabin to get my naikl file. I really did not want a hail nail . And i woudl need to repaint my nails.
Any notes about your characters
Biography*:Her mom only wanted one daughter so she gave Cienna up for adoption. She was then given up for adoption again! when she was 10 then her mom found oput her neighbor adopted her after Cynder left. But Cienna move din with her real mom and then was really udnerstanding why cynder hated her. She ran aaway found a Saytr who freaked out because she looked liek Cynder and saftly got to camp. She new everything about the camp some how which was not very understanding to a few people but it was weird.

Notes:

Last edited by Kassie on 4/9/2010, 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 11:43 am

How many times a day can Moxie use her powers?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 2:23 pm

bout 10 times a day at the least
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:22 pm

I honestly don't like the making-people-blind thing. It seems power-play-ish.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:28 pm

she can only make people blind for like 1 minute...not even
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 3:30 pm

Mhm.

Approved. DT #4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 charrie forms in one LOL   3 charrie forms in one LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 charrie forms in one LOL
Page 1 of 1