Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My FORMS!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 2:14 am

Character Name: Rose Alexandria Runner
Description:
5'1" with fragile body type, wavy black hair that reaches two inches below mid-back, normally braided, ao (deep, sharp, dark blue) eyes
God & Mortal Parents:
Apollo [God Parent/Father], Star [Mortal Parent/Mother]
Power**: None
Flaws***: Strange Phobias [Ex: Worms], Can't stand the sight of blood, Overly brave & tends to take risks putting her in bad situations
Pets:
Just a beagle dog named Maple
Weapon****:
A sword
Talents/Skills:
Poetry, Running, Gymnastics, Drums, Piano, Quick Thinking, Climbing, Skiing
RP Example:
Rock climbing; one of Rose's newest hobbies. "Are you sure this is safe?" Trevon, her twin, asked her. "Positive." She began climbing a not very stable looking rock. "Careful Rose!" Trevon yelled to her. "I'll be fine!" Rose confidently called back. About halfway up, she let go with her right hand and reached higher up, then the rock below her left hand crumbled. "No!" She gasped. "Rose!" That was the last thing she heard before hitting the ground.
Biography*:
Not as exciting as most Demigods, she was born deep in an Oregon Forest. On school breaks she and her brother would go skiing/snowboarding. She also enjoyed rock climbing, rope swinging, and swimming. She's mostly been in the forest, or at the nearby mountain, always imagining how awful it must in the cities with all the noise and light pollution. Her life stayed peaceful.... Until she met Anakin.
Notes: None

Character Name:
Trevon Alexander Runner
Description: 5'2" skinny body type, light green eyes, shaggy black hair
God & Mortal Parents: Apollo [God Parent/Father], Star [Mortal Parent/Mother]
Powers**: None
Flaws***: He's a 'yes-man', He panics in the worst situations, like Rose he can't stand the sight of blood, he can go throw mood changes in seconds, He can be protective of Rose, putting him in whatever bad situation she's in.
Pets: A Black Lab named Josie
Weapon****: Throwing/Spinning Stars, and two daggers
Talents/Skills: Poetry, Screaming, Running, Piano, Violin, Cello, Snowboarding, Looking/Acting Innocent
RP Example*:
"Rose?!" Trevon panicked as his sister lied limply on the ground. He reached down to hold her head up, something kind of warm covered his hand, so he carefully pulled it back. Blood. Oh gosh, Rose was bleeding. She fell from the rock, now she's bleeding. Trevon stood up, eyes wide, he had no clue what to do. What do you do? Cloth, yeah, that's right. He needed cloth. But, they were outside. "Somebody HELP!" Trevon screamed.
Biography*: Born deep in an Oregon forest. He's 30 minutes older then Rose, and tends to be a bit protective sometimes though he can barely fights and ends up panicking. On school breaks he and his sister would go skiing/snowboarding. He enjoys reading, and has journals and notebooks FULL of poetries and short stories that he wrote. He and Rose never understood what it was about poetry and music that enchanted them.... But, when they met Anakin they found out.

Character Name: Trend Strike
Description: 5'8" average body type, red-blonde hair, blue eyes
God and mortal parent: Ares [God Parent/Father], Gina [Mortal Parent/Mother]
Flaws***: Trust Issues, Anger Issues, Fairly Violent
Pets: None
Weapon****: A sword
Talents/Skills: Fighting, Sword Fighting, Arguing, Acting
RP Example*: Trend was on his computer when his phone rang. "Hello?" He muttered into it, he hated long conversations, especially on phones. "Rose is hurt and I'M PANICKING!!!" Trend held the phone away from his ear as Trevon screamed. "First, Calm down. Second, Seriously Calm down, Third, Where are you?" There was a long silence, finally Trevon spoke. "I'm.... Not sure." He finally said, Trend sighed angrily. "You're calling me, you want my help, and you have no clue where you are?" Trend's grip on the phone tightened. "Umm... A couple miles from my house I think, North." Trevon's voice was still panicky, which annoyed Trend. "I'll be right there." Trend groaned, hanging up. He then angrily slammed the phone into the charger, grabbed his keys and stormed out of the house.
Biography*: He was born in a small Oregon town. Bullied at the beginning of school, it was about a month before anger got the best of him; he got in fights eventually getting exspelled. He regrets his anger, so he tends to try running from his past. So, he moved to the forest living 3.8 miles from Rose & Trev. They quickly became.... Allies.
Notes: Trend doesn't really like socializing with people, and tends to hang around dark areas.

Character Name: Warren Masters
Description: 5'10" skinny body type with gray-ish eyes and black hair
God and mortal parent: Athena [God Parent/Mother], James [God Parent/Father]
Flaws***: He doesn't really like fighting, though he's impulsive, and though his mother is Goddess of War Stragety [Right? o.e] He really doesn't plan things very well
Pets: A beagle named Force
Weapon****: Just a Dagger
Talents/Skills: Guitar playing, Sewing, Holding Still [Random Skill], Running
RP Example*:
Warren had no clue what was going on, He just heard someone scream, so he was running to the scene.There was a girl, lying on the ground and a boy --there was a family resemblence. So, he rushed over. "What happened?" Warren demanded, the boy looked at him, his eyes filled with fear. "Sh- she was climbing, he- her foot slipped and she fell!" Warren took off his jacket. "There's not too much blood, she most likely hit her head on a rock, a small one. Though it's still bleeding." Warren wrapped the jacket around her head. "O- OK, th- thanks." The boy stammered, staring at his sister, then at his sister's blood on the ground.
Biography*:
He stood out from the 'crowds'. Never 'popular' or 'weird' or even 'average' he and his friends Lynda and Sean [Not RP charries] were just there. Ever since he was a kid he was just there. Though, when his stepmother and his father got divorced, he seemed to stand out even more. Though, no matter what Sean and Lynda were always by his side. That is, until he learned his heritage, that's when everything changed forever. It's now been two years, and he hasn't contacted Lynda or Sean since.

Character Name: Anakin Carlson
Description: 6'1" with a muscular body type, white hair, almost black eyes
God and mortal parent: Ares [God Parent/Father], Maria [Mortal Parent/Mother]
Flaws***: Impulsive, Overly-Protective, Addicted to Sugary Foods
Pets: A Pheniox named Sun
Weapon****: Daggers, Throwing Stars
Talents/Skills: Fighting, Drumming, Guitar Playing
RP Example*:
Anakin was walking through a forest; no clue why, he just needed a break from life. "N- Now what are you going to do?" A boy's voice asked. "I don't know, I don't read medical books." An older boy's voice replied. Anakin was about to check out the scene when a car whizzed past him. He recognized the guy driving the car. Fashion or some odd name like that. No, wait, Trend. They had met once, as it turned out, they were halfbrothers. Both son of Ares. Though, Trend didn't know it yet. Guess it was time he said hello to his halfbrother and friends.
Biography*: (Running out of Bio ideas....) Anakin grew up with a foster family since his mother got in multiple fights, finally ending in arrest. Most people thought of him negatively. Since, no one knows his father and his mother was arrested. He did the best he could to be an average student. But, when one of his friends got into an arguement, it ended up in yet another fight. So, Anakin defended his friend which got him kicked out. Ever since he took a self-study course and helped out with his foster family.

Sorry if there's tons of flaws....

Last edited by Whispering Roses on 2/28/2011, 11:14 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Font was super small/Mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 8:56 am

okay for your first character, the powers have nothing to do with apollo..
are all the weapons cb?
biographies need to be at least five sentences minimum
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:12 pm

Oh.. Heh.. Sorry 'bout that.

I think I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:37 pm

Uh Rose and Warren's bios still only have 4 sentences and most of your weapons still don't say if they are CB or not but I guess I'm going to assume they are so fix the bios please
Back to top Go down

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:43 pm

Oops. Miscounted. ^.^''' && The ones with (CB) right after them are the only ones.

OK, I repaired it. Pretty sure I counted five. o.o
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 10:49 pm

Um from wat you just said about the weapons it sounds to me like your saying that they have both mortal steel weapons and Cb weapons which is a definent no no also I keep count of the bios to make sure and i still count 4 on Rose's so i think one of us is making a mistake
Back to top Go down

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 11:05 pm

All weapons are CB then. o.e
And I changed Warren's history more. o.o
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 11:09 pm

it's not Warren's that needs to be changed it's Rose's just needs one more sentence added to it
Back to top Go down

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 11:16 pm

Oh! Sorry.... The last sentence appeared to me as two cause it's a little longer! ^.^'

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 11:19 pm

yeah now that it's fixed

Approved x5
Back to top Go down

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/28/2011, 11:20 pm

xP YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My FORMS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My FORMS!!!!!!   My FORMS!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My FORMS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1