Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two forms... meheh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Two forms...  meheh Empty
PostSubject: Two forms... meheh   Two forms...  meheh Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 3:22 am

Character Name: Evrae Altana
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): light blonde hair with reddish orange highlights; orange eyes; exactly 5'4 1/2"; average body type
God and mortal parent: Jameson Altana and Soteria (the goddess of safety)
Powers**: No offense powers... weird, right? Evrae just has the passive power to know how to best protect both herself and others. This really doesn't cost her energy, but does put her at a disadvantage in battle. Since Evrae protects things, she fails at offense.
Flaws***: Fails at attacking people, gullible, impulsive, and often forgets about her own well-being while trying to help others
Pets: None
Weapon****: No real weapons, pfft. Just a celestial bronze shield and parrying dagger, which both appear automatically when needed.
Talents/Skills: She plays defense pretty well in most sports, and loves growing plants in small gardens for some reason.

RP Example*: I sat on the ground crying my eyes out. We were soooo lost! "T-t-t-this is all your fault!" I wailed at my cousin, Aptura. She muttered a protest, to which I just sobbed some more. "You're the one who has the map, it's YOUR FAULT that we're not at camp yet!"

Biography*: Evrae and Aptura were both born on the same day, and at the same exact time- which is freaky enough, even without considering the demigod-ness. It also happened to be that they were cousins: Evrae's dad and Aptura's mom are siblings (the difference in last names is because Aptura's mother is a widow and kept the same last name after her husband died). Their story is a simple one: the school satyr identified them, but the satyr was kind of lazy. He just gave them a map to camp, and kicked back to enjoy some vacation time. Since the two girls lived as neighbors in the suburbs of New York City, there wasn't much trouble in getting to camp. Except for when Aptura read the map wrong.

When she thought she was a normal mortal, Evrae was one of the average people in society. Not quite popular, not an outcast. She was just kind of there for backround support all the time, content to stay out of the spotlight.
Notes: Ze birthday is October 31st.. MWHAHAHAHAH.

Character Name: Aptura Discerna
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): green/blue hair (yes, she dyed it that color)'; grayish-green eyes; exactly 5'4 1/2"; average body type.
God and mortal parent: Minerva Discerna (haha a rhyme) and Achlys (god of death-mist... whatever that is)
Powers**: Since mist that kills is a total power-play, Aptura has powers to just make the air randomly fill with normal mist. It takes about thirty seconds for it to get moderately hard to see through- costing little energy- and a whole minute to turn into a fog that no one but Aptura can see though, as she can always see through mist. The sight-hindering fog costs a dizzying amount of energy. Natural fog or mist cannot be affected by her powers.
Flaws***: Selfish, cruel, and hates having to help people (Evrae is the only exception to this)
Pets: None
Weapon****: A hard-to-describe weapon that I don't remember the name of. Imagine, a brace-type thing that's strapped to ze person's arm. Then when the person twists their arm and wrist in a certain way, a sword-like blade about two feet long pops out of the brace part. (Yeah, sounds impossible. But not with magic!) And to add to the awesomeness, the brace-part also functions as armorrrr~
Talents/Skills: Nothing much...

RP Example*: I frowned as I tried to ignore my cousin's crying and attempted to read the map. "The satyr wrote the wrong directions, smart one." I folded the map up and put it in my pocket, and ignored whatever she said after that. "Get up! I know the right way to the camp this time."

Biography*: Evrae and Aptura were both born on the same day, and at the same exact time- which is freaky enough, even without considering the demigod-ness. It also happened to be that they were cousins: Evrae's dad and Aptura's mom are siblings (the difference in last names is because Aptura's mother is a widow and kept the same last name after her husband died). Their story is a simple one: the school satyr identified them, but the satyr was kind of lazy. He just gave them a map to camp, and kicked back to enjoy some vacation time. Since the two girls lived as neighbors in the suburbs of New York City, there wasn't much trouble in getting to camp. Except for when Aptura read the map wrong.

Aptura was more of the social outcast, typically seperating herself from others. She much preferred to be alone than talk to annoying people. She even avoided her cousin, like Evrae was just another preppy member of society. Things were different back home, but large numbers of people tended to put Aptura on edge.
Notes: Blah blah, born on Halloween.

OOOKAY I MADED A PICTURE BEFORE I EVEN MADE THE FORMS. So heeere...
Spoiler:

P.S.: Yeah, the clothes in the picture aren't what they would really wear. Well, Evrae might wear a dress if she didn't have anything else to wear. But Aptura wouldn't... ever... she's more goth-ish....
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Two forms... meheh   Two forms...  meheh Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 3:33 am

For Aptura, do you mean Mist or mist, or both?!? Because that kind of confused me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Two forms... meheh   Two forms...  meheh Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 1:55 pm

I meanted like, mist that's a cloud on the ground. Not magic Misttt...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Two forms... meheh   Two forms...  meheh Icon_minitime9/7/2010, 8:14 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two forms... meheh   Two forms...  meheh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two forms... meheh
Page 1 of 1