Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakobe
Mortal
Jakobe

2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Empty
PostSubject: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 12:12 pm

Character Name:Alex

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown curly hair sorta like a mop sea blue eyes around 6 foot average set

God and mortal parent: Asopos god parent heather mortal parent

Powers:he can shoot two bursts of water from only a water source which makes him fell like he ran 2 miles nonstop, he can also make big waves and whirlpools, which he can do 3-4 times a day and it wears him out to the point of fainting.

Flaws: can be a real pain, certain people annoy him, and has no common sense.

Pets: golden lab named Molly

Weapon: a silly band shaped like a red heart that turns into a CB short sword Greek for tainted glory

Talents/Skills: free-running Karate(hand to hand combat) can play guitar

RP Example*: Alex was hanging out with his best friend Tanner. They where in the woods when a Hell hound charges right at them. they both jump out of the way and stand staring at each other. "what is that!" i said. "well its certainly not friendly. but its on fire so lets get to that creek!" tanner said. as they where both running to the creek I felt a sudden surge of energy, when i looked down i was in the water Tanner was in the air 20 feet and i wasn't tired anymore from running. but then i noticed the hell hound leaping at me when i shot water from the creek at the hell hound and tanner was back down on the ground just staring at me saying "wow..."

Biography*: Alex is an average kid with few good friends. his parents are getting divorced. hes in a band or rather trying to get one started with his best friend. And he thinks nothing can get worse. or he thinks nothing can.

Notes:he has a GF.

Character Name: Tanner

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): brown hair that he spikes up in the front his eye color changes 6''1 skinny but yet still average

God and mortal parent: Aeolus god parent mortal Sydney

Powers:Influencing the wind, creating small tornadoes about the size of a grown man but if he uses his powers too much from 5 - 8 times a day he gets faint. but from practicing he can levitate up to 20 feet in the air

Flaws:annoyed by people can be shy gets angry often

Pets: a eagle owl named zarxis

Weapon: 2 bobby pins that turn into 2b short swords if rubbed Greek for top flight

Talents/Skills:Swordsman, hand to hand combat, free running, thievery.

RP Example*:Tanner was hanging out with his best friend Alex. They where in the woods when a Hell hound charges right at them. they both jump out of the way and stand staring at each other. "what is that!" i said. "well its certainly not friendly. but its on fire so lets get to that creek!" Alex said. as they where both running to the creek I felt a sudden surge of energy, i shot up into the air at least 20 feet. then i noticed than the Hell hound was leaping at Alex and i dropped down lightly and ran over to Alex as water shot out of the creek. and i looked at Alex and just said "wow..."

Biography*: Tanner is an average kid and he's trying to start up a band. He's very confused at the time about different things. Periodically has dreams of someone he once new and loved. He makes little doohickeys with random materials for good use. If Tanner is ever gets into a bad mood all he has to do is sit in a cool relaxing breeze or listen to music.

Notes:

Last edited by Jakobe on 7/9/2010, 6:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 12:17 pm

Add more flaws for alex
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 12:28 pm

You said you wouldnt lksten to me so im COMMENTING! 3 flaws for each person, and the bio has to be 5 sentences long, just like thr rp example. AND USE COMMAS AND " " BEC ASUE ITS SO FREIGN ANNOYINGH WHEN YOU DONT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 4:51 pm

Hmmm.... Proteus is a herdsman of seals. I see no "seal powers". Anyway, according to Homer (and Wikipedia), Proteus= primordial god.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:23 pm

Kenny says no Proteus, or she'll get mad.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Jakobe
Mortal
Jakobe

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:49 pm

ok i fixeded it all
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:51 pm

I added the DUN DUN DUN part XD oh yeah and better.....

Still Instead of : Tanner is an average kid he's trying to start up a band. he's very confused at the time about different things. and he periodically has dreams of someone he once new and loved. He makes little doohickeys with random materials for good use. and if he ever gets into a bad mood all he has to do is sit in a cool relaxing breeze or listen to music.

write this: Tanner is an (under)average kid and he's trying to start up a band. He's very confused at the time about different things. Periodically has dreams of someone he once new and loved. He makes little doohickeys (WTF IS A DOOHCIEKY??) with random materials for good use. If Tanner is ever gets into a bad mood all he has to do is sit in a cool relaxing breeze or listen to music.

Back to top Go down
Jakobe
Mortal
Jakobe

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 11:55 pm

fixed!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 1:23 pm

Sigh...

Aegaeon is a Hekatonkheire... sometimes believed to be just another name for Briares....
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 1:29 pm

Ok diagreeing with you there. According to wikipedia and other various websites Aegaeon is the god of violent sea storms, I didnt see anywhere that hes a kekatonkheire or briares
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:25 pm

Hahahah, according to Wikipedia, he IS a hekatonkheire. On the list of Greek gods, click on Aegaeon, it brings you to the Hekatonkheire Page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hecatonchires

"...In Virgil's Aeneid (10.566-67), in which Aeneas is likened to one of them, Briareus (known here as Aegaeon), they fought on the side of the Titans rather than the Olympians; in this Virgil was following the lost Corinthian epic Titanomachy rather than the more familiar account in Hesiod..."

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 6:47 pm

Making waves/whirpools needs to drain him more with this parent, and rain=nu.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 6:53 pm

Oookay, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.   2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 charrie forms that are friends and jakobes lost brother is Found.
Page 1 of 1