Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randomly at the observatory

Go down 
+7
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Hannah
Rachel
Silly Lily
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 10:51 pm

"I love jazz!!!" I say and start danceing

((bye the way look at my thing on the bottom and SHE!! IS A HER!!))
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 10:53 pm

ooc: I'm pretty sure they were talking to Julien...

bic:

"I'm good, thanks. I like soulful jazz, you're really good, dude!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 10:56 pm

((I was talking to julien))

I keep playing more seeing the girl liking it,"Thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 11:03 pm

"you're really good keep playing" I keep dancing to the sweet Jazz music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 11:30 pm

I start getting tired and stop playing and start to study the stars. "So it seems that you both love jazz,where did you guys learn to lie it. I lived on the streets of New Orleans my whole life so i have learned to love what i play but hbu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:01 am

"my father played jazz all the time I learned to love it" looking a little pussled "why would you think I lied" feeling hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:25 am

I start to feel bad," No i didnt mean it like that, i meant where you first were exposed to jazz,i didnt mean to hurt your feelings" I say feeling not very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:11 am

I now know what he meant really so I forgive him "It's ok I understand now thank you for the great music really you should make a living out of it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:13 am

"I wasnt making too much much on the streets" I say still feeling a little bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:28 am

"Aww.... well it's enjoyed here" I give him five dollars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 1:30 am

"No i dont want that keep it, I do it here just to give people something nice to listen too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 10:37 pm

"I insist but... if you don't want it thats ok" I say smiling maybe people aren't as mean as I thought I put the money in my pocket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 1:36 am

"So who is your god parent"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 12:54 pm

"Hecate" I say "whats yours?" I walk up to the boy and say "by the way I haven't introduced my self I'm Yue Lunar, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 7:32 pm

"Cameron Daque,son of Apollo" Pointing at the musical instrument he carried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:22 pm

"oh... cool! whats your powers?" I say "I can bring back the dead for awhile" smiling this place is cool I'm happy I came here but I miss my dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:24 pm

"I can play music"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:55 pm

"more of a talent than a power but ok" I smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 8:59 pm

I lean back,"Unlike most people here i dont have powers" i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime11/30/2011, 7:06 pm

"well that's ok I don't care realy" I say "I'm hungry wanna go to the messhall?" I look around "wheres Cameron?" and leave to look for him
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 9:21 pm

Vaughn walked in, rubbing her head. She'd just showered and her hair was still wet, which helped her headache a lot. Also, she took an headache pill. After last night, Vaughn was suprised she felt this good. Usually she'd be throwing up over the toilet, but she guesses her stomache held down the alcohol. For once.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 9:38 pm

Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Tumblr_cute
Josh Lucas
Josh walked into the observatory. He had only been here once or twice. It was sizely and actually quite beautiful. He climbed a tall staircase to a balcony, over-looking the whole ground floor. He saw her then. Vaughn was it? He couldn't quite remember her name. But, at the time they met, she couldn't either. Josh shouted to her from the balcony, "Hey Vaughn!" He was waving his hand over his head and leaning over the railing a bit. Josh scanned he floor beneath him and the railing for a moment, making sure he wouldn't fall over. Then, looking back down at Vaughn.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:59 pm

Vaughn's headache was subsiding and she took the chance to look up at the stars. She giggled. So prettyyyy Hearing her name, or any sort of noise, it kind of brought a trigger for her head ache and she cringed slightly. Turning around she notices a boy waving to her. Squinting, because she should be wearing her glasses, she could finally tell it was that kid from earlier. Josh? "Hey!" She waved, walking toward the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 11:10 pm

Josh walked to meet Vaughn half way. She looked like she was in pain. Hang over. Josh fixed his navy blue v-neck so it looked right and almost tripped over a pen on the ground. Why the hell was there a pen on the ground? Josh kicked it and it flew off the balcony.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 11:29 pm

"Yeah, Hermes kids leave pens on the ground. Watch your step" Vaughn giggled slightly. "Have a nice trip?" She smiled watching the pen go over the edge. Her headache was going away now that she was getting used to talking and hearing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomly at the observatory
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next