Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randomly at the observatory

Go down 
+7
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Hannah
Rachel
Silly Lily
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 11:36 pm

Josh smiled with dimples. "Yeah, so, you feelin' better than last night? You seemed a bit out of it last night..." He raised his eyebrows at her amd jerked his hood over his Chicago Bulls hat. Why was he even here? Just to look around? Josh chewed his mystrey Stride gum absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 11:41 pm

Vaughn giggled and poked his dimples. "Aw!Your dimples are so cute!" She smiled pulling her hand away. "Yeah, i feel better. Waaaayyyy better. Thanks again. If it weren't for you, I'd probably be sleeping the fields." Sleeping in the fields didnt sound that bad to Vaughn, except for the centipede part. Ewww....
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 8:12 am

Josh smiled. "Well, it's good you're feeling better. I don't think sleeping in the fields would be very nice. With all the spiders to crawl all over you..." Josh shuddered. He did NOT like spiders. It was unnatural, the way they looked. 4-8 eyes? Gross. 8 legs? Not right.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 7:04 pm

Vaughn shivered "Ew.." She giggled. "So, how was your day so far?" She asks,crossing her legs over and leaning against the rail.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 12:14 pm

"Good, how 'bout you?" Josh chuckled. He couldn't think of anything to say. Nothing really exciting happened today. Josh leaned on the railing and put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 3:35 pm

"That's good!" Vaughn smiled. "Well, it started out horrible, and now it's getting better. But I slept most of the day, and not my timings all off." She giggled, twirling her hair in one of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 4:12 pm

Josh raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Well, thats good. You seemed like you needed sleep..." Josh looked around the observatory. Rays of sunlight shone through the big window to Josh's left, causing him to squint while looking around. It really was huge. The telescopes set at precisely measured window with perfect view of the sky at night were extremely shiney and clean.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 4:32 pm

"Yeah." Vaughn smiled. The sunlight was hurting her head, but she ignored it. She'd have to get used to it at some point right? "So... uh... "She muttered, feeling kind of akward now, that she really didnt have something to talk about. She looked down over the railing. It was a little drop, but still life threatening. It would probably never be a good idea to fight on the stairs. But who likes to fight? Pshhhh.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 4:59 pm

Josh sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "So..." He started to tap his fingers to the beat of Miracle by Paramore on the railing.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 5:53 pm

Vaughn stood on her tippy toes "Oh my gosh, you're so tall!" She giggled. She looked up at his forehead, as her eyes only met his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 5:59 pm

OOC: I have really bad writers block right now...I have no idea what is even going on in the Rp...what should happen?

Josh nodded. " S'yeah...I am..I think I'm around 6 ft." Josh went on his tip-toes and now Vaughn's head only reached his neck. "Ha." Josh chuckled and let his heels hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:10 pm

OOC: Erm, I dunno. I usually go random. I dont really stick to a script. Go for whatever comes in our mind. Fall down to stairs?xD

BIC: Vaughn giggled. "Your a turd." She smacked his arm, smiling. "Im a whole goot shorter. So jealous."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:28 pm

OOC: Fall down the stairs it is xD

Josh started to walk backwards and before he knew it he was tumbling head of heals. When he finally hit the bottom of the stairs, he moaned. "Ahh....." Josh just lay on the white tile floor with his hands over his face. That hurt, He thought. Josh grimaced, feeling all the pain sink in. Everything hurt.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:41 pm

Vaughn went to grab Josh's arm before he fell, but she'd just grazed his hoody. "Josh!" She ran down the stairs and fell to her knees at his side. "Oh my gods, are you okay?!" She pulled her hair behind her ears to keep it out of her face, and made sure her skirt stayed down. It wouldnt be fun if it came up.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 7:23 pm

Josh sat up, moaning. "I'm fine...well, maybe I'm not fine but, I'll live." Josh rubbed the back of his head. It hurt everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 7:39 pm

Vaughn studied his face. It didnt seem like he was alright. "Are you sure? You dont need ice or a painkiller?" She asked, not sure what to do. Hug him? Bring him to the imfirmary?
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 9:54 pm

"Ice and a painkiller would be nice..." Josh cringed when he touched one spot on the back of his head. It felt raw and a bit wet. Josh's eyes widened as he looked at his hand. There was blood on his fingers. "I think I cracked my head open..."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 10:32 pm

Vaughn bit her lip nervously. "Josh... I think we should take you to the hospital.I dont know how to do stitches. And i dont know any other Apollo kid but you." She stood up, holding her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:05 pm

Josh took her hand carefully. "Well, okay but, I can't drive. Not like this. And you're only..what..15? You don't have a license." Josh started to stumble towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:20 pm

Vaughn kept held on one of his arms to make sure he didnt fall. "So, who said i couldnt learn? The hospital's not that far. Or we can get a Taxi. OR I can call a friend" She said.

(Hill?)
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:32 pm

Josh put his arm over her shoulder. "I'll let you drive my car on one condition: You don't crash it." Josh looked her right in the eyes that time. He was damn serious about his car. It cost him most if his college fund.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:40 pm

Vaughn nodded. "Alright, sir. Where is the car? Outside of the hill?" She asked. As she looked at his face she coulod tell they needed to get there quickly. He looked paler than usual.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 8:41 pm

Josh nodded, hurting his neck badly. "Right in the edge of the forest that extends for about 10 miles."

OOC: Want to go to the hill now?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 6:04 pm

Vaughn nodded and walked out, pulling Josh with her.

OOC: Yesh.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 9:56 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on for like 6 days. I was at Muskoka Woods. It was my grade eight trip and we had no internet connection so...yeah. I'll post at the hill now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomly at the observatory
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next