Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A randomly randomnessly charrie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

A randomly randomnessly charrie!  Empty
PostSubject: A randomly randomnessly charrie!    A randomly randomnessly charrie!  Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 3:27 pm

Character Name: Callie

Description: A randomly randomnessly charrie!  Callie10 just imagine her eyes lime green. stupid computer wont let me save the edited version.

God and mortal parent: Zelos and unknown? haha

Powers**: none really...haha

Flaws***: WAY to competitive, hates people who beat her in anything, has a HUGE revenge issue,

Pets: a flying squirell named Chippy

Weapon****: a CB sword with pink colorful sparkles on it!

Talents/Skills: can walk on her hands, good swimmer..?,

RP Example*: I skipped out of my cabin. Chippy came gliding toward me and landed on my shoulder. I giggled. "HI CHIPPY!" I pet him's head and skippedededed over to the fountain. I sat down on the edge and took out my iPod. I put on Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance...my favorite song ever!!!!!! "LOOK ALIVE SUNSHINE, 109 IN THE SKY BUT THE PIGS WON'T QUITE...." I sang outloud. Oh the joys of music. I smiled and kept singing...with Chippy still sitting on my shoulder.

Biography*: Callie was born into a messed up family. When she was two, her family kicked her out. They simply took her to a park and left her there. A man found her and took her to the police station and whatnot. The coppers couldn't figure out who she was or who her parents were. They asked the man if he wanted to adopt her and the made declined her. So Callie was taken to an orphanage and she grew up there. At the age of eleven, weird stuff started happening. Creeper men tried to adopt her..but from their records, they couldn't. On Callie's twelfth (spelling?) birthday, a monster thingy came and attacked the orphanage. Callie was the only one who made it out alive. She eventually found her way to Camp Half-Blood and now lives happily there!

Notes: shes obsessed with My Chemical Romance
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

A randomly randomnessly charrie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A randomly randomnessly charrie!    A randomly randomnessly charrie!  Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 3:33 pm

approvedededd
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com

A randomly randomnessly charrie!
Page 1 of 1