Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randomly at the observatory

Go down 
+7
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Hannah
Rachel
Silly Lily
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Randomly at the observatory Empty
PostSubject: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:23 pm

I walk in and flip my hair off my shoulder. then i found i nice spot to sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:27 pm

I walked in, very bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:29 pm

I looked at the girl who walked in. Then put on some more lip gloss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:30 pm

I looked around. . .then sat on the floor and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:33 pm

I walked over to the girl who sighed. I tried to sit down in my mini skirt but it didn't really work so i just kept standing. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:35 pm

I looked up at her. "Nothing. . .you?" I stood up too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:37 pm

"Just had a shampoo problem. I WAS ALL OUT! But it's ok my daddy is sending me more!" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:39 pm

"Why don't you just buy the shampoo from the camp store. . .?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:41 pm

"Ewww that stuff is gross! I would never but it in my hair!" I said fixing my hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:44 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:46 pm

"I don't trust those companies with my hair and besides they dont have the right smell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/4/2010, 4:54 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Wow. Well. . .I'm Hannah, daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:23 am

"Im megan daughter of Aphrodite." I said bored. Apollo kids think they are soo hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:25 am

"Obviously you're daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:27 am

"What's that supose to mean blondie?" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:30 am

I shrugged. "Well, according to your looks...and how you're so concerned with your special shampoo, it's obvious you're daughter of Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:31 am

"Oh...well thanks! I am really pretty!" I said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:32 am

I rolled my eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:35 am

I pulled out my lipgloss from my bag and reaplied. "So... what are you doing here any way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:38 am

"Just trying to get away from people for a little bit. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:40 am

"I was waiting for someone but they couldn't come. this is like.. the weirdest place at camp i like didn't even know this was here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:41 am

I laughed. "Half the stuff here I would have never imagined at a camp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:43 am

"I can't believe the bathrooms here!!! THEY ARE SOO GROSS!!!!!" I said sticking out my tounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:46 am

"I have to admit, they are kind of gross..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:47 am

"THANK YOU!!!! I've been tring to get them to get new ones!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomly at the observatory
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next