Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randomly at the observatory

Go down 
+7
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Hannah
Rachel
Silly Lily
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 10:45 pm

OOC: It's fine, I got that a few weeks ago xD
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 5:25 pm

Christina walked into the observatory, hoping to just find some quiet and relaxing time. Her siblings have been a big pain in her rear side lately, and just needed space. So, she took her sketch book left her cabin for the observatory to sketch. She found a quiet spot somewhere and flipped to a new page and began to sketch the starry night, enjoying the quiet and silence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
luckistarz

luckistarz

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 5:30 pm

Aspen looked up at the sound of another person coming into the observatory. Normally used to being alone, she slid herself further into the shadows, watching the "intruder" suspiciously. It wasn't often when people happened to walk in when she was here. It just seemed to be her space, kind of. Her hand went up to sweep the long hair out of her face to see the other girl more clearly. 

Hm.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 5:35 pm

Crissy was still sitting there sketching softly, she didnt notice anyone else there. Her curly blonde hair was down today, flowing down her mid back, some strands falling into her face as she kept sketching. This was nice. Away from noise and whining and crying, just being herself. As she was sketching she realized that she hadnt sketched in a long time and that she really missed it. Sure she was a daughter of Athena, but that didnt mean that she liked to stare at words and plans all day
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 5:43 pm

sid eloise indigo
sid skips in, her headphones stuck deep in her ears, some stupid pop song playing loudly. she's sure she knows the name of it, just can't bring herself o care enough to search for it. it's a stupid pop song, they're all the same, aren't they? like, "blah blah blah parties blah blah blah dance with me blah blah blah let's do the nasty" or "blah blah blah beautiful blah blah blah i love you blah blah blah perfect" or something like that. (she could be paid to write pop songs. she's totally spot on. who wouldn't like one of her pop songs?)

she notices two people, both of whom seem to be a bit reserved. oh, sid can do that. totally. she lowers the volume on her ipod and puts on some slow, acoustic song. see, she's not always loud and annoying. sid can totally do calm. totally.
"it's not that i don't feel the pain, it's that i'm not afraid of hurting anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
luckistarz

luckistarz

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 5:51 pm

Emily Aspen

Aspen drew her legs in close, hugging her book of charms to her chest. The sixteen year old blinked at the second person. She could practically feel her guard going up. 
After a few moments of this private seclusion, she could hear an echo of a sibling's voice in her head. Just don't notice them. Don't give a frick. And if you absolutely have to, let yourself converse.
Aspen scowled at her knees. However, she did as she knew she had to. Shifting herself, she shrugged her shoulders, sat back, and opened her book.
Ignore them.

Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 6:03 pm

After a while Christina noticed that she wasn't alone. She finally looked up from her sketch book and saw two girls. One looked as if she wanted to blend into the walls and to be alone, by herself. Christina couldnt help but question with her eyes softly. Hmmm, I wonder why she's like that There she goes again with her mind racing. 

The other girl seemed to be in her own world of music, with her ear buds and she seemed like she was trying to match the mood of the room. She seemed so at peace and content with herself that Crissy couldn't help but walk up to her. 

"Whatcha listening to?" She asked softly, a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/3/2014, 6:32 pm

sid eloise indigo
sid jumps when she hears a person start talking to her. this is not what being calm entailed, from what sid knew of it.

"oh! um, carolina, by onward soldiers," sid says. she tries to keep her normal excitement out of her voice, but it's just so hard. how do people do that all the time? don't they want to woop and yell and scream and be stupid and stuff? seriousness is so dull.

"i'm sid indigo," she says, "daughter of astrape. i think. some titan lady with an a. it's hard to remember, but i think she's astrape." sid sticks her hand out to shake. it's probably too rushed and excited to come off as calm. sid isn't good at calm. well, sometimes she is, but she's more prone to the highs and lows of life. like, extreme emotions. that sounds like it could be an olympic sport or something, ooooh.
"it's not that i don't feel the pain, it's that i'm not afraid of hurting anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
luckistarz

luckistarz

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/4/2014, 12:45 am

Emily Aspen

Aspen lifted a page quietly, turning it to a potion, rather, than a spell. She could hear the other two conversing. The girl paused from her reading to listen. She might not be good at socializing, but evesdropping was a skill she had mastered long ago.
Keeping her eyes fixed on the paper, she opened her ears. Kindness and interest in one voice, a slight tremor and high levels of energy in the other. 
For a second she wondered if she could get the hang of making frinds, just by listeing to others.
Idiot. She had tried that many times. Somehow playing it out in your mind never causes it to be the same when it comes out of your mouth and actions. And yet, did she even want friends? They often hurt you in the end. Not to mention having them continue to want to hang around is harder than making them in the first place. 
She sighed. Thoughts thoughts thoughts.

OOC: Please, I don't know what happened to the html, so ignore the centered text please. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime1/4/2014, 2:02 am

Crissy smiled and took her hand. "Nice to meet you sid, I'm crissy" she smiled softly. Sid seemed like a nice girl who was trying to conform to the norms in life, but she seemed more comfortable being against the norms. "daughter of athena" she said smiling brightly. Based on what she observed, she didnt want sid to be uncomfortable. "you can feel free to be yourself around me" christina giggled. "being different is a blessing so you shouldnt hide it." 

Crissy looked over and saw the girl sitting by the wall with her book and wondered if she would like it if she talked to her or if she preferred to be alone, but then again no one likes to be alone.

after a while of silence she left.

ooc: if yall wanna continue this later i can edit it later c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomly at the observatory   Randomly at the observatory - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomly at the observatory
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20