Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

Location : sitting at the computer. trying not to smash it into peices.

new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Empty
PostSubject: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime6/28/2010, 7:43 pm

Character Name:Tristan Taylor
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):blond hair blue eyes. '5,3" athletic
God and mortal parent:Nike and gary taylor
Powers:can run 60 miles an hour for 30 minutes but has to rest for 30 minutes after. she can do this 10 times a day. can win at anything but she passes out after she wins. she can do this once a day.
Flaws:very loud. talks fast. very hyper (more then most halfbloods) tends to show off. has anger issues.
Pets:a lizard named travis.
Weapon:a 3 foot long CB sword named runner. it turns into a hockey stick into a sword.
Talents/Skills:running. swimming. sword fighting. all sports.
RP Example*:I run after the girl. she was going down. i catch up to her easily i tackle her to the ground. i start punching her face over and over. "you" i say and pucnh her "need" i say andpuch her "to leave me alone" i say and punch her with every word i say. she groans and i hear a crack. her nose was crooked.
Biography*:she lived with her dad. he didn't care that much about her but he didn't abuse her. she ran away when she was 10. she was wandering the streets one day when she say a girant monster start running towards her. she pulled out her hockey stick aa she went to bash it over the head it turned into a sword and sliced the monster. the monster turned to a pile of dust. a satyr found her 3 years later and took her to camp.
Notes:none.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime6/28/2010, 8:10 pm

Win at ANYTHING? What about a rule-the-world contest? Or do you just mean sports and board games?
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

PostSubject: Re: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 1:30 am

yeah. like a sword fight or monoaplay. XD NO RACHEL. SHE'LL WIN AT KILLING CYNDER :DD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 2:36 am

Riiiiiiiiight....

A sword fight.. hmm... does the ability of the opponent affect the energy loss?
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

PostSubject: Re: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 2:43 am

ummmm yeah. if they are better at sword fighting or stronger or better at yatzee she stays passed out for longer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 3:22 am

YATZEE!!

Approved. Just don't fight my characters....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.   new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new charrie 'cause i got bored with my apollo charrie and made her leave.
Page 1 of 1