Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her Empty
PostSubject: II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her   II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 3:22 am

Character Name:Luisa Martinez
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black hair with a dark blue tint, deep green eyes, 5'8, skinny, slightly muscular, moca skin.
God and mortal parent:Ma'at and Leo Martinez
Powers**:She can tell when somebody's lieing and can bring piece and harmony to a person 10 times a day and it lasts an hour
Flaws:She's afraid of ceramic dolls, she loves pointing out when somebody lies, controlling
Pets:none
Weapon:Bow n' arrows witch are cb tipped
Spoiler:
two cb swords that she keeps strapped to her back
talents/Skills:Climbing
RP Example*:I was walking down the street rocking out to Bodies bye Dead Pool. I walked down until I hit the street and I psuhed the button thing so I could cross the street. When I could finnally walk accross the street the light changed before I could make it all the way accross and some guy nearly hit me and I pretty much was playing Frogger tring to cross the street. I cursed under my breathe when I finnally had gotten to the other side. I sat down on the side walk until I relized I lost my shoe and it was in the middle of the street so I went and played frogger once again to get my shoe.
Biography*:She lived with her father in Canada then when she was 13 they moved to America. Her dad told her that her mother died. She tended to get in fights a lot and wold constantly get kicked out of schools for fighting. She is Hispanic. She's always had this little divouseness in her.
others:
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her Empty
PostSubject: Re: II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her   II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 5:05 am

Approved.

(Although I think Ma'at may be a creation Goddess. .Whatever.)
Back to top Go down

II got really bored so I made a charrie hope you like her
Page 1 of 1