Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

Location : sitting at the computer. trying not to smash it into peices.

a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp. Empty
PostSubject: a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp.   a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp. Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 1:18 am

Character Name:Breann Brunson

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Blonde hair (when it grows back...) '5,3" skinny blue eyes.

God and mortal parent:Artemis,Joe Brunson

Powers:Perfect Archery, Extra stong and fast at night, she can stay up all night with no effect on her. she can talk to animals.

Flaws:Doesn't sleep much. gets mad when people ask about her past. Has leukemia (a type of cancer) hates boys (even though she teases them a lot by pretending to like them)

Pets:a husky puppy named everest.

Weapon:a bow and CB tipped arrows that appear when she needs them.

Talents/Skills:Rock climbing,Moutain climbing, any type of climbing really. Track. Singing. Piano. Dancing. Archery.

RP Example*:One step in front of the other. i tell myself. all i hear is the crunching of the snow under my feet and the sound of my breathing echoing in the oxygen mask. In the distance i see the flapping prayer flags. i force myself to keep going. If i made it this far, i was gonna reach the summit. I get closer and closer. 10 feet. 5 feet. 3 feet. 1 foot. i streach my leg as far as it would go and colapse forward in the snow. i had made it. i had climbed everest. i pull my prayer flag out of my pocket. i tie it to the very top as the pole and fall to my knees. the tears freeze to my face. i take out my camra. with my shking hands i take pictures. i silde the camra back into my pocket. now for the climb down... all of a sudden a moon symbol appeared over my head. wha? i would have to tell my dad about it...

Biography*: She lived with her mother until in the 7th grade her step-mom overdosed on her meds and died. she went and lived with her father who was one of the most exprienced climbers. he took her to asia to climb mt. everest. when she got down her dad had bought her a puppy that she named everest. she started getting sicker and sicker after her climb. her father took her to the doctor and the worst was revealed. She had cancer. it was leukemia. they started her on chemo treatments. her hair fell out and she was forced to wear a beenie to hide her blad head. she was half-way through her treaments when monsters started attacking her. her father said she wasn't safe and that she had to go. her father called up his best friends eldest son. he was her age and was a sherpera that helped people carry things on there way up mt. everest. he told her about the greek gods and how her mother was artemis and she was a half-blood. when they finally got her to camp she was weak from all that running and being off the chemo.

Notes:she has ALL (acute lymphoblastic leukemia) and before she had cancer she made it to the summit of mt. everest.
Back to top Go down

a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp.   a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp. Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 4:52 am

Leukemia flaw now that is rare. Nice rout with past makes it believable.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp.   a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp. Icon_minitime7/5/2010, 5:14 pm

Wtf Sol?

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp.   a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a charrie form. for an artemis kid. because rachel said i could have one. and i made ian leave camp.
Page 1 of 1