Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bringin' four charries back from CHB

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bringin' four charries back from CHB Empty
PostSubject: Bringin' four charries back from CHB   Bringin' four charries back from CHB Icon_minitime5/22/2010, 12:07 am

Name:Thresh Park
Eyes:Golden (not kronos gold. sun type gold.)
Hair:Pure white
Height:6'2''
Body Type:Muscular
Skin Color:Tan
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Mary Park
Country of Origin:Alaska
Pets:Wolf pack (Five wolves)
Talents:Reading, Reading in greek, Healing.
Skills:Running, climbing, swimming, strength.
Weapon:golden Bow and arrows
Flaws:Not talk-ative, not that nice at times. (I DONT KNOW ANYMOAR! DX)
Powers(must relate to god parent):Gains power from the sun. (Not healing, gains energy.)
Life Before CHB*:Lived in alaska with his younger brother wolf. not much for a life before CHB. but he had some fun days. when his dogs where bored, he would take them around the woods. hunt with wolf and their. he would always hit the deer and rabbits, and elk, at the right point to kill it instantly. he always thought he was special, at a special school he went to, it had outdoor classes more then indoor stuff. he went to it with his brother, wolf. he always took archery class, and when he did, he would ace it all the time. he had many friends. he thought his father had to move away from alaska. so he had no bad thoughts about him. his mother also said he had a full time job, his mother said he worked 24/7. but he thought he had to move from alaska for the job. but his mother and he and his brother stayed. soon a satyr found wolf, and brought him to camp. a few days later. thresh was taken to the camp too.
RP Example*:I was walking around, looking for something to do. darkness loomed over me. "WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!! SYGYGFHDSFHVGDGIFHGIHFDG!!!" some people looked up and sighed. "THE END IS NEAR REPENT!! REPEEEEEEENT!!! GOBBLE!!" I Laugh maniacally. "I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ON OF YOU!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA" I Laugh alot more. some police hold me down. "LETTME GO!!! WEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" i scream. and i get blown up. I wake up. "oh it was just a dream." i say relieved.
Any notes about your characters:Wolfs twin. and full twin. and the strength means he has some epic strength. he is the superior to his younger brother wolf. has a first aid kit.

Name:Scott, (Goes by wolf) Park
Eyes:One eye is Blue and green, the other is brown and hazel.
Hair:Pure White
Height:5'2''
Body Type:Athletic
Skin Color:Pale
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Mary park
Country of Origin:USA, (Lived in alaska)
Pets:3 Wolves
Talents:Understanding Tiger wants and needs.
Skills:Running, withstanding cold climates, withstanding hot climates, singing,understanding some parts of prophecies.
Weapon:Bow and arrows
Flaws:Cares too much for Wolves. cruel, at times nice. can hold grudges if someone insults, hurts, or even pets his Wolf the wrong way, doesn't like to be teased.
Powers:Gaining power from the sun, (Not healing, gaining energy)
Life Before CHB:Lived in alaska,not much for a life before CHB. but he had some fun days. when his dogs where bored, he would take them around the woods. hunt with his bow and arrow. he would always hit the deer and rabbits, and elk, at the right point to kill it instantly. he always thought he was special, at a special school he went to, it had outdoor classes more then indoor stuff. he always took archery class, and when he did, he would ace it all the time. he had many friends. he thought his Father had to move away from alaska. so he had no bad thoughts about him. his mother also said he had a full time job, his mother said he worked 24/7. but he thought he had to move from alaska for the job. but his mother and him stayed. soon a satyr found him, and brought him to camp.
RP Example:I'M STARVING!!!!! jk. i was in my house, looking for a gun to get this deer digging through my garbage, got it! i went to the deer, and ka-POW!!!!! Deer go bye bye. but i lived in the city. soooooo. cops came by and i told them it was my cat that shot the gun. they believed me, and i found another deer. i grab my tommy gun. and BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!! I Killed it. the cops came by again, and i ended up blaming my hamster. they believed me. and soon i saw 2 more deer. and took my shot gun and BAM!!! killed them with one shot. when the cops came by again, i couldn't blame anything else. so i got arrested.

Name:Shadow
Eyes:Black
Hair:Black
Skin Color:Tan
God Parent:Keku
Mortal Parent:Unknown
Country of Origin:Unknown
Pets:Large Bat
Talents:Reading.
Skills:Sword fighting, jumping, climbing, running, swimming, sneaking.
Weapon:Twin Swords.
Flaws:Hates the daylight, doesn't like being talked to, hates lights, impulsive, cruel.
Powers(must relate to god parent):Can get into peoples shadows, can control darkness, (can do the shadow thing in the day time only. and cant control darkness during the day. unless he is in a dark tunnel. yes controlling darkness does drain him. he will be a little less powerful as benji.)
Life Before CHB*:He lived with no one, doing nothing. he was just waiting for something to happen. watching birds fly around, he tried to hit them with stones. at the night, he would go terrorizing the town. He would create shadows that would scare the skin off someone. (Literally) he would also go around stealing stuff. but he was just waiting for something big to happen, maybe the vise president going to the town. he would blow up the car. soon a satyr found him and brought him to camp.
RP Example*:I Picked up a stone, and through it in the air, KAW!!!! KAW!! "YES!! 2 BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!!!" i pick up a gun, and saw a line of ducks, BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!! "ALRIGHT!!!!" I See some deer BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DIE DIE!!!!" I Get some TNT And blow up city hall. and some schools. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Any notes about your characters:Hides in the darkness alot.

Name:Chad Rogers
Eyes:Changes to the color of the person he is mimicking
Hair:Changes colors
Skin Color:Pale
God Parent:(Muse) erato
Mortal Parent:Unknown
Country of Origin:USA
Pets:None
Talents:Reading
Skills:Swimming, climbing, running, jumping.
Weapon:Twin swords
Flaws:Loves to see people in pain, Has a tendency to burn things, cruel, mean, hateful, kinda girl crazy.
Powers(must relate to god parent):can mimic peoples voices,(yes it drains him. if he mimics peoples voices for too long, he cant talk.) can create cool poetry.
Life Before CHB*:He lived in.... who knows where, with who knows what. but what he did know is, his parents probably hated him. he lived in dark alleys, and with street cats. he hated his parents, he was glad they were gone. but that didn't stop him from burning down several schools. he was always running from cops. but he just hid in a tree. but soon erato claimed him. and a satyr found him, and brought him to camp.
RP Example*:I Was at a hotel, a cat was trying to eat me, and i was trying to get a dog out of a tree. i mean, he was in the tree. in the stump. how a tree got in the hotel. only god knows. someone was trying to eat the cat, and a person was trying to eat the person who was trying to eat the cat. then i got the dog. and charged outside. "stupid hotels" i said, trying to run from the people who were trying to eat me.
Any notes about your characters:Approve dwags.

When i made these rp examples it was mostly to prove you knew how to role play. SO DONT QUESTION IT!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Bringin' four charries back from CHB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringin' four charries back from CHB   Bringin' four charries back from CHB Icon_minitime5/22/2010, 12:35 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Bringin' four charries back from CHB
Page 1 of 1