Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two new charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 5:28 pm

Character Name:Brianna Sanders
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):She has blond hair thats shoulder lenght and kinda curly but sometimes straigh,She has purple eyes,she has tan skin,she has a average build,she is 5'3''
God and mortal parent:Dionysus aka Dinosaur and Sally Sanders
Powers:She can grow grape vines around 25 times a day they are around 4 feet long and seh can control what they do this makes her dizzy
Flaws:She gets to be really hyper alot,She's really weird,She's kinda nosy,She is extremly afraid of clowns a picture of a clown makes her cry,She bothers people without noing it
Pets:a talking Grape Chester
Weapon:a sword thats a purple marker
Talents/Skills:Dancing,Throwing parties,Planning parties,Singing
RP Example*:I walk around bored listening to my ipod.But then Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback comes on and I realize this is Brians ipod great that means he has mine.I sigh and look around hmm waht to do.I see a jumprope and skip over to it.I pick it up and start to jump rope.
Biography*:Brainna and Her brother Brian grew up in Florida.They lived with there mom Step dad and 3 siblings.They had no clue who their real dad was until oneday.When their mom finally told them about their dad being a Greek God.After that she took them to camp.
Notes:

Character Name:Brian Sanders
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):He has dirty blond hair,Purple eyes,Tan skin,5'5'',athletic build
God and mortal parent:Dionysus aka Dionsuar and Sally Sanders
Powers:He can grow grape vines 25 a day they are 4 feet and he can control what they do this makes him tierd
Flaws:He's kinda irresppnsible,He's like obssed with clowns becuase he wants to be on when he grows up,He is afraid of Llamas,He is not good at walking,He gets embrashed easly,He fails alot
Pets:a talking grape Cindy
Weapon:a sword thats a purple pen
Talents/Skills:Umm acting,Track,Singing,Guitar
RP Example*:I walk in to my cabin and go to lay on my bunk but I miss and fall on the ground.I sigh and get up and lay down on my bunk not mising this time.I look around man im so bored wht to do.I sigh and take out my ipod and listen to it.Airplains by B.o.B. ft Haylay Williams of Parmore comes on and I realize I have Brianna's ipod and sigh.I then fall asleep.
Biography*:Same as Brianna's
Notes:

Last edited by ML the Taco on 7/26/2010, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 5:44 pm

Talking grapes. Really? Facepalm

And Brian's RP example needs another sentence.

Last edited by Reichuru-Chan on 7/26/2010, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 5:51 pm

Idk i was bored im not usre i want those anyways
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 5:59 pm

Approved. Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two new charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new charries   Two new charries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two new charries
Page 1 of 1