Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing Empty
PostSubject: Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing   Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing Icon_minitime8/31/2010, 4:26 pm

Character Name:Lamia Thana Clinton(Lamia=evil+ thana=death=EVIL DEATH)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):black shoulder lenght hair,sliver eyes with a speck of black in them,5'7'',athletic but she also thin
God and mortal parent:Thanatos and Cindy Clinton
Powers:she can shadow travel 50 to 86 feet twice a day and it makes her drowises and she will pass out most times
Flaws:pride,anger isues,alergic to peanuts,picks fight to easly
Pets:none
Weapon:a necklace that turns her invisable when she rubs the pendant and says thanatos and a sword
Talents/Skills:she can speak russian and french canadian,kick boxing and the violin
RP Example*:I run into the forest to find a place to think.I run into a clearing and sit on a giant rock.I thonk about all that has happend to me lately.After im done thing i get up and jog back to my cabin.After that i jog inside and fall asleep on my bunk.
Biography*:Lamia Thana lived in Canada with her mom.She didnt exactly have a plesent live because she was teased alot by other children because of how strang she is.So she often spent her time locked in her room alone.She lived like this until one day when she got mad at a bully and destroyed her school cafiteria.After this a satyr tried to take her to camp.They mad it most of the way until the satyr disapperd and here she is.
Notes:she's canadian shes also weird not really friendly
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing   Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing Icon_minitime9/1/2010, 6:28 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Bring back Lamia part of my bring back charries thing
Page 1 of 1