Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos   Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:40 pm

Character Name: Xandra Bombshell Corpse (AKA, my emo name)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black hair, black eyes, 5 feet and 6 inches, really thin, really pale.
God and mortal parent: Thanatos, Liz Liz
Powers: Shadow travle? Maybe?
Flaws: Gets angered easily, can't stand light, has really random moodswings.
Pets: none
Weapon: stygian iron sword
Talents/Skills: climbing trees
RP Example*: I sprint through the woods, the sirens blaring behind me. Trouble. I was in HUGE trouble. I'm ALWAYS in trouble. Branches from trees were scraping me, giving me small cuts on my face and arms. The sharp rocks on the forest floor were breaking through the skin on my feet. That was the least of my problems right now. The very least. The thing I was most worried about was the fact that I might get caught. That wasn't happening for as long as I live.
The cops were after me. It was for killing that 'inocent' person, who tried to kill me first, and obviously wasn't a person.
Then, I got an idea. I stopped. I let the cops catch up with me, waiting until they were there so I could use my plan.
They caught up on me all right. Faster than I thought they could. Not that it matters. There was a tree close to me, which was perfect. The branches were kind of high up, but that didn't matter. I could climb any tree.
I grabed a branch and pulled myself up. Then I put my foot on the trunk. I grabed a different branch with my other hand and pulled myself up. Soon enough, I was to high for the police to reach me, and they left after realizing that I was staying there. They usually wouldn't do that, but whatever.
After a while I fell asleep. I wasn't sure how I did it, but I just did. I mean, I was in a freakin' tree, and I was just running from the cops.
When I woke up, someone was there. A boy. I knew him. "Collin," I said. He half-smiled.
"Finally! Sleaping Beaty is awake!" Collin said.
"Your saying I'm pretty?" I ask him.
Collin sighs. "That's not the point. You've been sleaping since last night."
I realized it was late after noon. I groaned. "How long have I been out?"
"Just since last night. That's all. The cops are still after you, you know."
"I had that comin' for me."
Collin chuckles. "I guess that means your on the run, I'm guessing."
"Pretty much. Don't know where else to be. The foster home would just turn me in."
"Good point. Well, if we're working together, we'll need need to plan."
I skoff. "Working together? When did I say we were 'working together?'"
"You never said it. I said it. Face it, X. If we don't, you'll die. You're not used to this kind of life."
I sighed. I knew Collin had a crush on me since...... Forever, really. But it had gotten less and less obvious. He used to live in the orphanage, but he got in trouble and ran away. Only I knew where to find him, and I would never tell anyone.
"X, really. You don't want to die, do you?"
"First of all, my name's Xandra. Not X. Not Xan or Xand. Not Dra. Xandra. Second of all, I might have a chance of living. I'm good at this stuff, remember? I taught you just about everything you know about surviving."
"Oh yah. Good point. Almost forgot. But still. I could use the help."
I didn't answer. I knew Collin was getting impatient. He was always imaptient.
"Please, Xandra?"
Well, he remembered to call me Xandra, that's one thing. "Fine," I say.
"And I've been thinking, maybe we should have code names, y'know?"
"No, Collin. But if we did, you would be Colli."
"Coll. Or Cole. And you would be-"
"X! I know! X or Xan or Xand or Dra! You are such a pill!"
Collin smiles. "That's what I'm good at."
Biography*: Xandra grew up in the middle of the woods with her mom, but only until she was five. Then her mom died and she was sent to live at the foster home in a nearby town. The town was still very close to the woods and Xandra would visit frequently. At the foster home, she met a boy named Collin, and Collin made it a bit to obviouse he loved her. Over the years, it got less and less obviouse, though. Then one day Collin stole a ton of cash from the general store and, of course, got in huge trouble. Then he ran away. One day, when Xandra was in the woods, she found Collin, but he made her swear to never tell anyone where he was. Xandra would visit him a lot, because he was her only friend, and he started calling her X or Xan or Xand or Dra, and she got kinda mad about that. Then one day Xandra got in a fight and stole a knife and kinda killed the person, but that was after it turned into a monster. No one else could tell that it was a monster, so she got in really big trouble, so she ran away and Collin and her started working together. Then one day a monster killed Collin, and only ten minutes after that a satyre found her and took her to camp.
Notes: none that I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos   Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:41 pm

How far can she shadow-travel?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos   Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:42 pm

Uh, about ten yards? With any hope?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos   Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:48 pm

Mhm.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos   Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xandra (X) daughter of Thanatos
Page 1 of 1