Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rian daughter of Thanatos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rian daughter of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:30 pm

Character Name: Ryan Biers

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): blonde with black underneath, pink eyes,

God and mortal parent: Thanatos, Gwam

Powers: can shadow-travel, can bring people back to life, can read twins thoughts aka twin telepathy

Flaws: has to be with sister at all times, if not with twin DEATH!, afraid of Jews

Pets: none

Weapon: a sun bracelet that turns into a bronze sword that shines during the day

Talents/Skills: good at soccer

RP Example*: I looked at my twin. Sooo. . .I thought. If I got seperated with her, I would get very sick. It was horrible when it happened last time when we were nine. I looked at my sister and at the flower she killed. I made it live again.

Biography*: They grew up in Gwam. Their mother was Gwam too. When they were nine they were kidnapped by European Jews. One Jew went to Ohio the other went to Idaho. After a few hours, Riley got really sick and the same happened with Rian. Their kidnappers realized they were dieing and reunited them. Then, Rian kicked a Jew in balls and Riley kicked the other in the face. Riley then screamed "JUST FALL IN A HOLE AND DIE!" Then the Jews were standing next to the well and just dropped. They died. Rian panicked and said "WTF!" Then they found their way to camp and were always afraid of Jews after that.

Notes: can never be seperated
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:34 pm

Lol.....any energy draining/restriction for powers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:35 pm

only when they are away from eachother.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:36 pm

Eh heh..... so, bringing people back to life and shadow-traveling has no effect?

EHHHHHH WRONG ANSWER. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:37 pm

then they do. but we dont feel like editing it. after one uses power, half energy is gone. but when they shadow travel im all "ah. im about to pass out.aoiwetjaoie *passes out*"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/10/2010, 11:38 pm

No revival.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/11/2010, 12:03 am

Dun dun dun......

Approved.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rian daughter of Thanatos   Rian daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rian daughter of Thanatos
Page 1 of 1