Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Empty
PostSubject: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 10:35 pm

Character Name: Elena Carter
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair: Long, dark brown hair, Eye color: Dark brown, depressing, almost black looking eyes, Height: 5’7, Body type: Skinny
God and mortal parent: God parent: Thanatos, Mortal parent: Bristol Carter
Powers**: Has the ability to shadow travel 5 times a day only, and only around the country that she's in at the time. (Like, she can't go from New York City to Japan or something) She can go travel from New York City to Chicago though, for example. But the farther she travels, the more tired she gets when she's done. Flaws***: Depressed, violent, untrusting
Pets: None
Weapon****: A stygian iron sword.
Talents/Skills: She’s a really fast runner, and she seems to have a talent to be extremely emo.

RP Example*: Elena glared at the cat who was darting around the dumpster, looking for trash to eat. Kittens annoyed Elena out of her mind. She wished it would drop dead, but she restrained her powers. She turned and walked the other way, out of the alley and onto a busy New York City street. She accidentally bumped into someone on her way out. “Watch where you’re going!” The man said, glaring at her. Elena glared back, punched him in the face, then kept on walking towards her apartment.

Biography*: Elena’s mother, Bristol, was a horrible violent hag. She was abusive to Elena and beat Elena every day, almost 10 times a day. Bristol used to beat Elena so bad she would start bleeding all over the place and have cuts all over her body. When Elena was 9, she decided she couldn’t take it and ran away from their apartment in the Bronx. She suffered for many days with no food and very little water, until she came across camp half blood on her own. She lives there all year round now, and hasn’t seen her mother since.
Notes: No notes.

Last edited by alexia134 on 3/21/2011, 6:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 12:55 am

For some reason I think that's power play but.....
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 10:00 am

You can't make a person DIE.
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 5:54 pm

Fixed! sorry about that... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 5:56 pm

You can't travel to the Underworld. Shadow travel would be allowed, though.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 5:57 pm

Fixed again. Thanks! :-)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:00 pm

How many times a day and how far?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 6:44 pm

Fixed! Thnx for the help.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 9:22 pm

I think that's pretty good now so...

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.   New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character... Elena daughter of Thanatos.
Page 1 of 1