Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 10:41 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name: Kaelyn Dixon
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos 95bf47cc63f731ec23f0ab1d6b7e4a2a
God and mortal parent: Thanatos; Unknown
Powers**: She can shadow travel from a range of 1000 yards before she faints. She can use her powers twice a day but it drains her energy.
Flaws***: Scopophobia(fear of being looked at or stared at), Friggatriskaidekaphobia (fear of Friday the 13th), Agoraphobia(fear of places or events where escape is impossible or when help is unavailable)
Bi-polar, Arrogance.
Pets: Raven; Mortem
Weapons****: Sythe(disguised as a bracelet), switch-blade(hidden in her sleeve)
Talents/Skills: Psychology, Astronomy, Ancient History
RP Example*: I walked up the hill in pitch black, the cuts on my leg, from the Nemean lion scratch, pouring blood. My vision going fuzzy, I looked for the tree. The tree that symbolized safety. I finally found it and crossed the border, tears streaming down my eyes now. A black cat runs by. "GODS!!! WHY!!!" I scream at the top of my minds. I sprint to camp and to the infirmary. An Apollo kid wraps up my arm staring at me the entire time. "Why are you staring at me for?" I ask him. I leave and I head to the lake and wonder why I'm not dead yet.
Biography*: Kaelyn was born in Detroit. She was labeled "Emo" and "Freak" by all the kids at her school. She is a depressed orphan. The orphanage teachers say her parents were killed at a train station when she was 4 but she knows that's not the case. On a Friday the 13th when she was 11 she had a dream of Thanatos. He just stared at her saying "I'm so disappointed in you, Kaelyn. You shouldn't be my daughter." When she woke up the orphanage was on fire and she was locked inside. When it fell in ash she was still alive. She ran East. Far East, to Long Island Sound. That's where she found camp.
Notes: She wears dark clothes and is Anti-social. She carries her switch-blade in her sleave. She stays in camp. She hates Thanatos.

Last edited by District 11 Victor on 7/6/2011, 11:59 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 10:52 pm

Causing fights have nothing to do with Thanatos.
Causing someone's death can be done by anyone. You just have to stab them...or shoot them...or shove them in front of a train/car/truck...or just kill them in some way.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 11:34 pm

Ok, edited it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 11:36 pm

So is she going to get powers later?
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 11:38 pm

I don't have any Ideas for a thanatos child
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 11:41 pm

Well, maybe shadow travel. Or raising the dead. They'd have powers like a child of Hades, but toned down a lot.
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 5:07 pm

Ok, I changed the power to Shadow Traveling, Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 5:09 pm

I seriously think you're bumping this by deleting and reposting that post. It's getting annoying.

Plus.... another Donald Duck. Great. Fantastic.

How far can she shadow-travel, and add two flaws.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 5:17 pm

Sorry about that...Edited

and what do you mean by "Another Donald Duck"?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 5:18 pm

M-u-r-d-e-r-e-r.

Plus, that's too far.
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 5:25 pm

Ok, I made it 1000 yards before she faints. and I took the M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R part out and changed it to anger issues in flaws.
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 8:28 pm

I sort of need this checked over. I changed some things in it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 9:05 pm

I told you not to bump this. :/
Back to top Go down
Stormageddeon
Mortal
Stormageddeon

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/6/2011, 9:43 pm

I'm sorry. I'm going to redo all of her form.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime7/7/2011, 12:07 am

I'm not sure just don't double-post...approved I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos   Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos
Page 1 of 1