Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 12:47 am

Character Name: Heaven Dur
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Blonde hair, green eyes, short, average weight, braces
God and mortal parent: Thanatos, Charlotte Dur
Powers**: can talk to ghosts, if full stamina can drive person goofy, but takes a lot of energy
Flaws: head is never clear, thinks too much, worries too much, doesn't really take risks
Pets: a parakeet named Charlie
Weapon: poisoned darts
Talents/Skills: good memory, athletic, sensitive
RP Example*: I ran from the wreckage of what used to be my mom's mini-van, as tears streamed down my face. An airbag blew my mom's face in, an airbag! They're supposed to keep us safe, right? This crazy accountant lady was chasing me, screaming "I'm starving!" It was all creeping me out. The lady was some sort of weird person I thought. Then her legs flickered to snake tails. She'd cornered me at the edge of a cliff. "Come on, just let me eat you," she pleaded. "You'd see your mother again, and you'd be feeding a poor monster like me," I felt bad for whatever it was, especially since she was starving and she considered herself a monster. Then I saw the pleasure glint in her eyes. It wasn't a yay I get to eat a good meal kind of happy, it was more of a ha, I tricked the little idiot kind of gloat. I looked down at the cliffside. There were no ridges or whatever to catch me if I fell. I looked again at the thing. She didn't look hungry. Suddenly, I got this crazy idea, from this little unknown part of me. "I'm not giving you the satisfaction of eating me," I started. "You aren't going to feast on my blood, or brains, or whatever you wanted to eat, but today is not your day." I shifted my weight on my heels and leaned back. As I fell, everything sort of went in slow motion, I could feel the terror rushing to my mind, the thoughts dashing through. Mostly idiot, crazy, suicidal, crazy lady, and this is a good time to swear. I landed on something somewhat squishy, and looked around on what I'd landed on. I landed on a horse, with wings! It was like straight out of a my little pony video and any second now the thing was going to talk to me and give me a wish. A teenager in an orange T was riding the horse, and he turned to see me. "What the?" He brought me straight to camp half blood
Biography*: I was a small girl, in a suburban town. My best friend lived next door, and I could walk to school. I lived in a yellow house, with my mom. I loved pink. My mom loved yellow. I don't know why.
Notes: The thought of death scares the snot out of her
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 11:27 am

1.) Are her darts celestial bronze?
2.) Hm. I don't know if driving a person goofy with their minds is a proper power for Thanatos, seeing as he's the personification of death.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:23 pm

1.) yes, they are celestial bronze

2.) she drives them crazy with paranormal activity and hauntings and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:26 pm

So like summoning skeletons and stuff....

If so then how many times a day and how much does it drain her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:37 pm

once a week. maybe more if she had practice or she was hyped up on sugar or something. Once she does it, she either colapses, or starts hallucinating
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime11/13/2011, 2:50 pm

Well unless Liz has more question or other things along that line I say approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos   Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven, Daughter of Thanatos
Page 1 of 1