Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Empty
PostSubject: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 4:14 pm

Shanya stared at the package that sat there, like a rock on the ground, cold, hard, and still. She didn't remember ordering anything or her parents ordering anything either. All she did was get the door when the doorbell rang. Shanya brought it to her room because it was addressed to her. She opened it carefully just in case it was a live animal inside. But when she opened it, there laid on the bottom of the box was a piece of paper. She picked it up and read what it said, We have been waiting. Will you accept these things? If you do, circle accept and put it in your left hand middle desk drawer. If you do not accept, then cirlce I do not accept and put it in your right hand middle desk draw. Shanya blinked, she carefully took out a pen and thought. Shanya was never the daredevil type but she was curious. She circled "Accept" and put the piece of paper in her left hand middle drawer like the directions told her too. When she turned around to face the package, she was shocked. The package had been opened from her but now it was taped up neatly with no sign of anybody opening it up before. Shanya slowly opened the package, again, and there at the bottom laid a white flute with marvelous designs on it.

She carefully picked it up and examined it. It was carved finely from white wood with marvelous designs on it with different colors. The designs reminded her about watching horses' tails move in the wind, whipping around like strings. She had never played a flute before, but she didn't want her parents to hear her. Shanya walked down the stairs and then found her mom by the door,"Honey, who was that at the door?" she asked. I shrug,"I think it was a package from Aunt Ruby. Anyways, could I play outside?" she asks. Shanya tries her best puppy dogs expression before her mom answers,"Okay, fine. Only for an hour-." Then, she was off with the flute before her mom could finish.

Shanya walked for a good distance till she stopped. Then, she took out the flute and examined it one last time before she put her mouth softly to the mouth hole. Shanya blew softly until the flute made a shrill whistle. She looked at it again. She tried it once more, but the sound was still the same. It sounded like a combination of a moose, duck, and a whale trying to sing Ode to Joy. Shanya looked at the flute,"What a stupid flute." she said then turned around. Well, a least it has cool designs. I walk up the hill slowly till I heard a thundering sound of hooves coming from behind me. Shanya turned around and she felt my hair whip against my back to see beautiful, no beautiful couldn't describe them, nothing could. There were at least six of them. Six horses with sparkling black, chestnut, spotted, and even a navy hair. Their tails were a different color than the rest of them though, which was strange. One had a red tail, indigo, forest green, and the rest had navy tails. Shanya backed up slowly then looked at her flute. Hm, did the flute summon them? Wait, that colors of the designs on the flute match the colors of the tails, what did that mean? The navy horse saw Shanya and then stared. Shayna gulped and could not move, frozen with confusion, fear, and the fact that these horses looked at her like she was roasted lamb chops, or what these horses like to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 5:18 pm

I LIKEZ IT. 8D
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 6:08 pm

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 6:20 pm

Caps are necessary. 8D
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/25/2010, 6:26 pm

I KNOW RIGHT XD!!!
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:15 pm

*applauds* very good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]   Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanya and the Horses[Fanfiction Entry]
Page 1 of 1