Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry] Empty
PostSubject: The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry]   The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 2:05 pm

In a land called Nam, in the mountain region, there was a group of wild ponies. They were known across the land as THE best ponies out there. So, naturally everyone wanted one. The only problem is they're very hard to find.

I sat down on the edge of my porch which was pretty stupid because the edge of my porch is hanging of the edge of a very large mountain. Hi I'm Angie. I'm going to tell you all about the time I became friends with one of the mountain ponies. So anyways, I was sitting down on the edge of the porch, I was bored out of my mind because my parents weren't home and my older brother had locked me out of the house because I was annoying him. I suddenly got an idea in my head that was sure to cure my being board. I quietly, so my brother wouldn't here me, snuck out of the yard and in to the forest out back. Then I started running, I didn't know where I was running to, I was just running. Then, of course being me I tripped over a log and fell. I blacked out.

When I woke up I forgot where I was and didn't know how to get home! I started to panic and I ran around calling my brothers name. "Patick! Patick! PATICK!!!!!!!!" I kept walking and yelling for who knows how long. I decided that wasn't any use at all and looked around to see where exactly I was. It turns out I had walked out of the forest and into a clearing. It was oddly sunny for this side of the mountain. I saw a figure in the distance and stupid me thought it was a person. Of course what person would live on this part of the mountain and just be standing there? I have no clue. So I ran to the figure only to find it wasn't a person at all. It was a horse. A very small horse. More like a pony I'd say. I wasn't very comfertable around horses let alone ponies, I took a few steps back and then STUPID OLD ME, I tripped over a rock and went tumbling down the hill. That's when the pony sprung into action it raced over caught me with its teeth and saved my life.

"Um, thanks?" I said to the pony. I kind of nodded as if to say, 'no problem. I do this all the time.' or something. I reached out to touch it and it kind of shivered but it let me touch it. It gave me a certain look that I can't recall at the moment but it was kind of like 'I like you. You're nice.' It motioned for me to get on it's back so I did. As soon as I got on, it zoomed off over a few hills, around a few trees taking me somewhere I never knew about. After a while it stopped in another clearing. This one much larger then the other. But it was empty, I was utterly confused and wanted to go home. But before I could tell the pony something like, "Can I go home now?" I saw a horse shaped figure appear. And another, and another, and another! Until the entire clearing was almost full! "Wow. Thats a lot of horses." I said with a gulp. I had realized what these horses were. What they had to be. The ponies of Nam, the one's everyone wanted. They circled around me, sniffing me like dogs. This HAD to be a dream. One even nipped at me a little. But obviously, they didnt want me there. They turned around after a while and dissaperd. And again, stupid old me fainted. I think.

The next thing I knew I was back on my porch, I wondered if it had all been a dream. I shouldn't have wanted to go home, I should have wanted to stay. Maybe ride a couple of them. Its too late now though. But I assure you and me I will see them again.

(woah that came out longer than expected.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry]   The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 2:07 pm

xD

That was good.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry]   The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 2:15 pm

it was good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry]   The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ponies of Nam [fanfiction entry]
Page 1 of 1