Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Empty
PostSubject: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 12:48 pm

I stood there on the lonely green field watching the sun slink to the other side of the Earth. I glanced over at my horse, Black Star. I watched the rest of the sunlight disappear and got on Black Star. We rode on and on, past the fields and the lake. We stopped at a little wooden blue building. I smiled and hopped off Black Star.

I led her into the little house, where Willie was working away cutting up all the carrots. He noticed my footsteps and smiled. "Set the table while your here, will you?" I smiled and nodded. I pulled out the paltes and set the table, being sure to work a little quicker. I glanced at Willie and sighed after the long pause.
"Willie........is today the day? The day we ahve to let Black Star......go?"

He nodded solemnly. I bit my lip as a tear started to flow down my cheek.

"I....guess...I'll just go and do it."

He patted me on the head as I lead Black Star out. I glanced at the miles and miles of plain dirt. Miles and miles before Black Star could ever reach the vet. Miles and miles to go. I sighed and pat Black Star on the head. Miles that would eventually, slowly, kill Black Star off, and the last mile, would make her die, right at the front door, of the vets. I bit my lip again.

I kissed Black Star on the neck and let her free. I watched as she galloped down and down those miles, never to be seen again. I walked back into the house. Willie saw me come in and frowned slightly. "Don't worry. The vet will tell su when she makes it," He whispered. I nodded. He hugged me tightly and I went to bed. As I slept, I never once thought about Black Star, ever again. We all knew she'd make it through in the end.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 12:49 pm

*sniff*

I likez it.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 12:51 pm

'tis sad and great. good job
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 12:52 pm

*sniff*
I just randomly thtought of it, and I didn't want happy endings.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:29 pm

*tears

It's great. Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:31 pm

*sobs into pillow*
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! PONY NO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]   Black Star [Fanfiction Entry] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Star [Fanfiction Entry]
Page 1 of 1