Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[fanfiction entry] the evil little pony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

[fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Empty
PostSubject: [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony   [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 10:06 am

my group of survivors was standing at a crossroads. we needed to decide which way to go. i saw a pony walk up one road, a dog sitting on another, and a cat playing with yarn on the last. "i think we should go on the road with that pony" said my cousin. "no, we should get that dog" said my brother. "i say we kill that cat and grab the string" said my friend.

they each went their own way, leaving me alone at the crossraods. i watched what each of them did except for the road with the pony. my friend did as he said he would and came back with the yarn. my brother came back with the dog, but my cousin wasnt anywhere to be seen.

i looked down that raod and saw the pony standing over a puddle of blood. my brother went over to the pony with the dog as i turned and looked for a more direct route.

my friend yelled, "dude turn around, its eating your brother!". i turned around and saw another puddle of blood and a dog collar, but no brother, no dog. "weird" i say as my friend goes up the road to the pony, as cautiously as he can.

once more, i turn to find a direct route. i heard an earshattering scream and turned around.

i watched as the pony chomped on my friend as if he were a steak. my eyes got wide as i turned around and ran down the road which once had a dog on it. i ran as fast as i could, not daring to turn back. i saw an oasis and thanked the gods that i had found a safe place to stay. as i came to a halt in front of the oasis, i turned around and saw nothing by sky and dirt.

i walked into the oasis and knelt down to take a drink of water. i looked up and cursed, as i saw the pony sitting right there.....and all around me were similar ponies, all drinking out of the water. i slowly stood up and backed away, only to bunp into a horse and a rider that i knew nothing about. i awkwardly waved at the female rider as i whispered, "do yo umind if i ride with you away from this place?". she nodded her head and i mounted the horse. we rode away from the oasis and went down the road that brought me there. then we went down the road that had the dead kitten.

i was finally safe. safe and free from danger of man-eating ponies. the moment i got to ground, i said, "i think we need to have a funeral for them. even if it isnt formal"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony   [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 11:42 am

I likez it.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony   [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:20 pm

This SCARES ME. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony   [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 9:52 pm

EVILL pony, very very EVILLL.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony   [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 9:56 pm

AW-evil.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony   [fanfiction entry] the evil little pony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[fanfiction entry] the evil little pony
Page 1 of 1