Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Empty
PostSubject: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 2:27 pm

One day, a girl by the name of Lila was wandering through the woods. It was a cold, dark, winter evening. She was wearing her fluffy coat. It was almost dinner time, but she wasn’t ready to leave just yet. Just then, she heard something. “Hello?” Lila called. Nothing. “Who’s there?” No answer. She started walking down to where she heard the sound. Once she got there, she saw a horse. Well, more of a pony. Lila wasn’t exactly a horse person, and knew nothing about them, but she could tell this one was hurt.

Lila walked towards it, very slowly. Very, very slowly. It was kind of like walking in syrup. Finally, she got to the horse, er, pony. Lila reached into the backpack she always had with her and pulled out a first aid kit. Lila didn’t know anything about medics, but she could see that it needed help, deferentially. ‘Well, that’s Lila for you,’ she thought bitterly. ‘I should probably go get Hope; she
knows more about horses than I do.’

But Lila knew she was too far away to get Hope. So she decided to work by herself. Lila took out some goz bandage and wrapped it around its foot. Er, hoof. Not foot. Hoof.

Then, all of a sudden, the horse turned into a girl about her age with long amber hair and crisp clear blue eyes. Also she was a lot tanner than Lila was.

She was kind of gawking at her. The girl was beautiful. And no, Lila is not lesbian.

She just smiled. “Hello, Lila,” she said to her. Everything she said made it sound like she was singing. Lila wished she could do that. “I’ve been waiting for you.”

“Wait, whaaaaaaat?” Lila asked. “Waiting? Me? For me? You sure you have the right Lila?” she asked. She was confusing Lila- a lot. Lila was that loser who hangs out with the other losers and actually stands up for them and stuff. She wasn’t the person who would be waited on!

The girl laughed, her laugh sounding like bells ringing. “Yes, I’m positive I found the right Lila,” She said. Then her smile dropped. “You see, my world is in danger. Great, great danger. And you are the only one who can stop it.”

“Me?” Lila’s voice came out as a squeak. Sure, she dreamed about this stuff, but in real life? This is just insane.

“I can tell you are in doubt,” she said. “I can also tell that you don’t understand. All in good time, my friend. All in good time. My name is Medna. Princes Medna, to be correct.”

“You’re a.... princes?” Lila asked, sounding shocked. “Like Cinderella? And Snow White? And Briar Rose?”

Medna frowned. “Not exactly. I’m more powerful. Much more powerful. And I’m actually real, unlike those fairy tales. But I need your help. If you don’t help me, then my world will cease to exist.”

“So your world will, like, end?” Lila asked.

Medna nods. “Yes, that is exactly how it is.”

Lila blinks. “So, if I don’t do this, people will die?”

Medna sighed impatiently. “This is worse than working with little children.”

“But Princesses love little children! They’re supposed to!”

“I just say I’m a princess because it makes me sound powerful,” Medna said, pouting.

“Then why did you even come here to get me!?” Lila cried.

“Because I was the one chosen to get you. They said it would be best for a child to get another
child. That’s the way things go where I’m from.”

“Fine! I’ll save your stupid world and just get it over with!”

Medna blinks. “Um, I wasn’t enforcing it or anything.”

“Whatever. Let’s just go.”

Medna turns back into a pony and says, “Come on!”

Lila blinks. “Um, I’m supposed to climb on your back?”

“Yes you fool!”

Lila climbs on Medna’s back, and Medna spreads out her wings.

“Whoa!” Lila says. “You’re a Pegasus!”

“What do you expect from aliens?”

“The people on your planet call themselves aliens?”

“Yes, we do. Now hold on tight and get ready for take off! Wouldn’t want you to fall off and die! Then my home would explode, and that would be bad.” Medna starts galloping until she finds a
clearing, and then she starts lifting off the ground.

And then she hit light speed.

End of chapter one

I started working on that last night. I don't know if I'm gonna finish it or no. That's tyhe longest I've ever gotten into a story that I haven't been working on for Free-Write-Wednesday at school! And the first one in third person! Yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 7:43 pm

Awesomesauce.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:43 pm

AWESOME WITH A SIDE OF AWESOME SAUCE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:43 pm

Not covered with it? *pout*
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:45 pm

ok, its AWESOME SMOTHERED IN AWESOME SAUCE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:45 pm

YAY!
Back to top Go down
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/28/2010, 6:49 pm

whith a side of epicness
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 4:29 pm

YESH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]   Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princes Medna the Pony and Lila [fanfiction entry]
Page 1 of 1