Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Zelda and Shane issues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:03 pm

"You're lucky I'm a tightrope walker and I'm used to working my hands this close," she pointed out. "Hey, Shane? What if I owned my own circus one day? No hypnotism... No bribes... No kidnappings... Just a family..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:11 pm

Shane smiled a bit at the thought as he tossed the rope back into the car. "..I don't know. The thought...is great. But after all that we went through with that hell...I don't know how I feel about Circuses...at the moment at least." He told her. He sighed to himself and then blinked and regained his composure. He mentally shrugged his thoughts away and started walking with her into the food place.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:18 pm

"Yeah but if its ran like a circus should be... One big family who all pitch in and do their parts..." she said, sounding dreamy. She looked around. "If this place does chicken, I'll take something along those lines. Chicken nuggets to chicken burgers to fried chicken."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:33 pm

Shane smiled at the thought of Zelda running a circus. She'd be right at home..where she's always been meant to be...and he'd...well he didn't know about himself. He looked up at the giant menu they had set up to see what they had to offer. "Apparently I pulled into a place that has everything set up to be chicken." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:56 pm

"Oh boy!" she cheered. "Then how about a bucket of chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:05 am

Shane couldn't help but smile. 'Even after all that happened... He started to think but pushed the thought away. He had to get his head out of the clouds. This wasn't exactly the best situation to lose his thoughts in. "Ok." He said to her. He walked up to the cashier and placed an order for a chicken bucket and some small sides along with two large drinks.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:23 am

She had scrambled off to find them a table. Finding a booth, she sat back and let out a deep sigh. Wow...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:27 am

Shane waited a few minutes on the food and then when it came he filled their drinks and took the meal back to the booth she was in. "The nostalgia that is rising from all of this is crazy." He told her with a smirk as he set the tray of food and rinks down
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 1:00 am

"Nostalgia?" she asked. "What nostalgia? Don't people regularly eat at places like this? Nothing special..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 1:06 am

Shane just shook his head, dropping the thought. "Nevermind. Just a..old thought." He told her and then sat down across from her on the table.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:03 am

"Too late. Tell me," she demanded, ripping apart the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:15 am

Shane sighed and picked up a piece of chicken, taking a bite out of it as he collected his thoughts. "Just..you and me...here having a meal, laughing and talking like nothing about us matters. It's..kinda good. The nostalgic thought to it."[ He told her. Of course he was awkward about explaining it, but he explained it in the way he did most stuff
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:27 am

She stopped and looked at the table for a second. "Oh..." she said. A few seconds passed and she went back to the chicken. "Where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 2:38 am

Shane spaced out for a moment before answering. He wasn't sure where his mind went, just knew that he was out of it. He blinked and then looked up. "Didn't really plan a destination. But I figure going to Pennsylvania and then coming back would be a decent trip.." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 3:02 am

The Irish girl looked at him whilst cleaning off a piece of chicken to the bone. "What's there to do in Pennsylvania? Vampires?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 3:05 am

Shane shrugged, "I doubt vamps are there, and I don't know really. It just seems like there is something there worth visiting. That or I don't want to drive farther than there." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 3:35 am

"Did you check the fuel gage?" she asked, picking up a breast piece and beginning to gnaw on it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 3:48 am

Shane nodded. "Still 3/4ths of the way filled. I didn't pay attention to the make and model when I hijacked it...but that car is good on gas mileage." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 4:15 am

"... Yeah, I don't know how to drive a car," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 4:21 am

"Hence why I hold the keys." He told her with a smirk and ate another piece of chicken. Part of his thoughts got lost looking over at Zelda. He thought about the good time they shared...even the bad times had a good part to them. He tried to push the thoughts away, but some of them stayed. The first time they kissed being one of them...
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 8:09 am

Zelda stood up. "I'm going to the girl's room."

She wasn't long. Inside, she splashed her face with water and looked at the rope burns on her wrists. She sighed and rubbed her eyes a little. "Don't torture me like this..."

She looked around. There was a window... Would she try and sneak out? No... She walked back out and smiled a little as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 4:30 pm

Shane let her walk off to the bathroom, partially thinking that she might run. But then she came back and he mentally let out a sigh of relief. "We can take to food with us...no ropes this time.." He told her as he picked up another piece of chicken and took a few bites out of it.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 8:10 pm

"Whatever," she said and stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 9:17 pm

Shane sighed and stood as well. "Do you hate me? I wouldn't be surprised by a yes...but..I just feel the need to ask." He told her as he gathered the stuff and got ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 9:21 pm

"I don't hate you," she said and picked up the bucket before walking out the door and toward the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Zelda and Shane issues
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next