Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Empty
PostSubject: Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE!   Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 11:52 pm

Character Name: Mandie (Man-Die according to Kesi) Pictureframe

Description: Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Mandie12

God and mortal parent: Koalemos - God of stupidity and some dead mother

Powers: can make people feel stupid for 10 mins at a time (they can resist if they are smart enough to realize whats going on)

Flaws: tries to kill herself aLOT, BFF of Kesi, get's tired from powers(more stupidity she makes on one person, the more she gets tired), cuts her wrists, gets angry wiff people easily

Pets: a bat named Fishfry

Weapon: a mtn. dew can that's always ready to drink that she throws at people and it ALWAYS hits them...HARD. It never breaks, but she can rip it open, cut herself, and it'll reform. Once she throws it and it hits the person, it ALWAYS comes back to her

Talents/Skills: she sucks at everything

RP Example*: I wlaked through the forest. I tripped. I looke dup and saw a deer, i threw my mtn dew can at it, it hit him in the head hard and he fell down. I laughed manicallly. I got up and walked away. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Biography*: When she was 4, shewatched her mom kill herself. When she turned 5 she tried to do the same. Then wghen she was 6 her Step-dad sent her off to a mental hospital and tottally forgot about her. She met Kesi, and she leanred Kesi was bi after Kesi tried to kiss her when they were 6!
When Kesi snuck out to go make out with guys, mandie sat in her room staring at a wall with a knfie at her wrist. She is very cutterish. Lateer in life, after Kesi had been at camp and left her with the perverted guys of the mental hospital. Man-die learned she was a halfblodo and came to camp.. But everytime Kesi had to go back the the hospital. Mandie went with her.

Notes: shes been best friends with Kesi since she was 6!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE!   Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 3:49 pm

I always knew Kesi had to be bi... XD

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE!   Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 5:42 pm

Dudes, seriously. Stop mentioning sexual orientations.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE!   Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here this is again. I'm putting it up because me and some other peoples had issues, but were all good now...i think. but this form got all IAUSDFK. so...MANDIE...MAN-DIE!
Page 1 of 1