Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 10:45 pm

"Hey! You got in the car before I could open the door for you," Riley protested, laughing as she swatted his hand away, but waiting until she was done adjusting the car to turn on the radio, tuning to some college station and keeping it low. Once they got there he got out of the car, straightening his jacket and denying a bellhop as he offered to grab their bags, because the gods only knew what Danielle had packed in her luggage. She returned to him, and Riley accepted the key card.

"Pizza? You're awesome," he spoke, grinning and hauling her duffel bag as well as a suitcase up to their room. "Or, rather, you know me well, darling," Riley smirked, taking in their surroundings. The hotel was incredible, the architecture flawless and picturesque. They arrived in their suite, which was apartment-sized, and Riley just gaped. "You know, I wouldn't mind staying here a few extra days, once we get Salone back," he chided, moving into what must have been his room... not that he'd be spending much time in it. Attached was a luxurious bathroom, equipped with a shower that had at least 20 different settings that he'd never know how to use. In the main living area, there was an enormous flat screen TV and a big fluffy couch, and, of course, real Italian pizza, the Americanized kind, not that doughy cheesy stuff that was technically "real Italian." Riley couldn't have asked for anything better, except, you know, that his girlfriend was here with him and not kidnapped by psychopaths who he'd have to conquer later. His stomach twisted with guilt, and he prayed she was alright.

Riley grabbed a slice of pizza and a plate, hoping that maybe eating would help ease his fears, and flopped down on the couch. "This party's tonight, right?" he asked. Gods, he just wanted to get this thing over with.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 11:07 pm

"Of course I am awesome that why your marrying me." She said taking another slice of the Italian pizza. She took off her coat reviling a dark blue button down shirt and a sliver locket. She hung it on a hook next to the door.
"No it's tomorrow night, we still have to go shopping to get you a tux. I already have a dress but I could use some new toys and a new hat... I left my favorite fedora at camp." She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of...
"Champagne? Not tonight." She put it on the counter and muttered to herself about the hotel being over zealous. She pulled out her black box again and walked from room to room. She found two bugs one on the front room, the other in the master bedroom. She crushed them in her hand.
Then she dragged over her duffle bag and pulled out her sword and Riley's sword. The one he had left at camp.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 12:03 am

Riley pointed at her. "Right, forgot about that." Riley set his slice of pizza down on the coffee table, shrugging off his own jacket and meeting Danielle over at the fridge, grabbing a Coke. They were those fancy glass-bottled Cokes, which were somehow so much better than the can. Danielle took out the champagne, balking at it, and Riley noticed that where were also bottles of beer in the fridge, as well as a wine fridge separate from it.

"What's the drinking age here, again?" Riley picked up the bottle and stuck it back inside the fridge. "Though honestly, I could really use some right now." Riley didn't drink, but back when he lived with his mom and went to normal kid high school he'd gotten kind of rebellious and tried it... probably not one of his best decisions. But he was stupid, and an angsty teenager. and now he was a still kind of stupid, and understandably angsty, but much more mature and rational teenager. He wasn't going to go around drinking carelessly again.

Riley shut the fridge, grabbing his slice of pizza and taking a bite, swallowing before he spoke to Danielle, who'd moved into the other room. "Tomorrow night? That's peachy," Riley sighed. He didn't even want to think about it. "But I could use some clothes, too. The benefit of having a government issued credit card is that I can buy anything, right?" Riley smirked slightly, not forgetting why he was involved in this in the first place, though. Then, coming back into the room, Danielle pulled out his sword.

"Well, it's a good thing I didn't give that to the bellhop, because we'd be screwed," he muttered, taking another few bites of his pizza. "Thanks for bringing that, though. My dad, the thoughtful old man that he is, actually just gave me another, more convenient sword for Christmas, but I can't just go anywhere without bringing Man!"

Yes, Man was the name of Riley's sword, for no good reason. It was just like his dog, who was named Dog... only that made more sense.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 12:43 am

"What's the drinking age here, again?"
Danni looked up at him, "Seventeen, but I wouldn't recommend it. This stuff is really addicting."
Danni was busy pulling pins out of her bun, all at once her hair tumbled down her shoulders and stopped at the small of her back. The long hair was like a comforting hug. "Well, you could use the sleep." She answered to his complaint. "Now hurry up and change I wanna go shopping... dear..." She added the dear as an after thought. She stood snagging a last piece of pizza before putting the boxes in the fridge. She braided her hair before pulling her coat back on.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 1:09 am

"I would change, dear, if I had clothes to change into," Riley spoke, finishing off his second slice of pizza. "Unless you somehow knew we were going on an adventure and conjured up my wardrobe, or there's magically clothes my size here, because I have nothing. No one really gave me time to pack, between leaving my house and getting on the plane." Riley shrugged, raising an eyebrow.

((if he does end up having clothes, don't bother waiting for me to post to have him shower and change and whatever, feel free to power play him out of there. Too much filler posting here, no substance LOL))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 1:33 am

Danni gave him a dead eyed glare and chucked his coat at his head. She stumped out the door, waited for him to exist before locking the door behind them. She walked down to the foyer and then out to the car. She unlocked it and got into the drivers side. After Riley had gotten she she pulled away and soon both Danni and Riley were shopping at very high end places. There was name brand Italian clothing every were. She helped Riley find a tux, "Tie or bow tie?"
She asked standing on her toes to look at him over the cart. They had found several different pairs of jeans for both of them,nice shirts for rich people, PJ bottoms for Riley, several sparkly objects for Danni, and now they were on tuxes. Next they would go hunt down a fancy fedora for her. They had managed to gather a small mountain of boxes and everything.
"Oooh! What about a bedazzled bow tie?" She joked. Speaking of bedazzled, Danni spotted a fedora, black, with a sparkly silver band. She bade a b-line for it and jammed it on her head.
"What do you think?"

((Feel free to fast forward))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 8:34 pm

Riley smirked and grabbed his coat, shrugging it on and following her out the door, making sure he had their room key in his pocket. This time, he beat her to the car, managing to open the enigma that was the door for her. "See, darling, I can get the door for you!" Riley smirked, allowing her to get in before he got into the passenger's side.

They shopped for what seemed like forever before they got to buying a tux. Of course, Riley would probably never wear it again, but he needed one now, so they were buying one.

"Hm," Riley considered Danielle as she asked him if he would wear a tie or bowtie, jokingly holding up a bedazzled one. He grabbed it, laughing. "I'm sure this would go over well with the executives," he stated with a smirk, holding it up. "How does it look?" he asked, but Danielle had already moved to a fedora... which was also bedazzled, to some degree. It looked great on her.

"Woah, someone's more into bedazzling than I thought," he spoke, walking over to her. "But I think... I'll go with a bow tie. A black one. You can't go wrong. As for that..." Riley looked at her for a moment before grabbing the hat off of her head and sticking it on his own. "I don't know, but I think it's more my style." Suppressing laughter, Riley removed the hat quickly and held it away from her as he glanced over the different bow ties. The store clerk probably thought they were insane.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 9:14 pm

At Riley's bedazzling comment Riley batted her eye lashes at him, "Is a girl not allowed to like sparkly objects?"
Then Riley snatched the silver banded fedora off of her head, "Oi! My hat!" Her accent came out extremely thick. As Riley held it above his head, Danni jumped her fingers a few millimeters from the hat rim. Deciding she looked quite ridiculous she crossed her arms.
"You know," She took a step closer, an evil glint in her eye. "Considering I have a gun on me you are quiet brave. Or I could kiss you, considering there is a man with a camera watching us behind the bush at a forty five degree angle and about fifteen steps away from us. After we rescue Salone, she will see the picture eventually. Then there is also the possibility you are ticklish." She said all this in a low tone. Danni's hands ran up over his chest and her fingers linked behind his neck. "Or you could give me back my fedora like a good boy."
She shot him a dazzling smile, she wasn't joking about kissing him. She had kissed several guys just to get her way... what could she say? She was manipulative and a stink... a con-woman, police officer, and a woman. A very dangerous combination.
"But if you ask nicely I may let you wear it to the party tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/16/2013, 10:42 pm

Riley laughed as Danielle tried to manipulate him, but as soon as her arms locked around his neck and she started talking about reporters, he knew she was serious. He managed to grin back at her, plopping her fedora back on top of her head and meeting her eyes, leaning towards her in false adoration. "You're so mean!" he joked, his grin widening. Then he spoke more softly, turning away so the reporter couldn't read his lips. "For the press and for the party only, we have to pretend to be enamored with one another... without the kissing, because if you do that, I swear... I know it wouldn't mean anything, but I can't." Riley trailed off, pulling away from her and unwinding her arms from around his neck.

"But, anyway, I think it'll work," he spoke, still turned away from the reporter. "Okay, Dannica?" He spoke more loudly, and Riley's grin returned. The name was kind of ridiculous.

"Am I getting fitted for a tux, or what?" Riley asked loudly, looking around for the salesperson. "I'm not here in Italy on vacation, you know." Riley was being obnoxious. He was supposed to be obnoxious. It felt wrong. But it was sort of fun, in a sick way. He glanced down at Danielle and gave her a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 12:09 am

"Good boy," She praised him, she winked before letting go. "I was thinking bright pink in the color of the tux. " She smiled wondering away down the racks. She pulled out three different ones, charcoal grey, black, and a white one. She looked at Riley briefly checking the color of his eyes, skin, hair, and how white his teeth were. She could make them whiter before tomorrow. "Not too obnoxious I hope." She smacked him playfully on the hip.
"This one," she said, handing the charcoal grey one to him. "The color suits you."
Then she spotted another fedora, this one matched the suite. Charcoal grey with a black band, she grabbed it off the rack and put it on his head.

A tiny woman inquired in English on if they were ready to check out.

((Feel free to fast forward and power play if need be))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 12:42 am

((She started picking out colors and I immediately went CHARCOAL and then I read on and I was like WHOOO WE THINK ALIKE. Also, I would fast forward but I don't know what's going on, really. did you have any ideas? we could have something happen before nightfall, have them go to dinner or something, meet some officials? unless you just want to skip till the morning. I'll let you control the powerplaying/fast fowarding for now Smile ))

"Bright pink, right, that'll work," Riley murmured, laughing at her. He browsed the different tux styles, but once he saw that she already had about five picked out he didn't really try. She shoved a charcoal tux into his arms, and he examined it, glancing up as she put a matching fedora onto his head. "Charcoal? I hope whatever you're wearing matches, but I can deal with that," he tried to keep his voice down as he spoke, wary of the salespeople who may or may not speak English. He immediately stiffened as a saleslady approached them, straightening his jacket. "I think we're ready, thank you," he spoke, handing her the tux and the hat. "You know, Dannica, I'm not really a hat person, but this one suits me. I don't think I'll be wearing it with the tux, though. They match too well."

This whole speaking formally thing was going to get very old by the time they got out of this whole situation. It was funny, though. Maybe if Riley kept speaking like this he'd get Danielle to crack.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 2:17 am

Danielle gave him the stink eye.
"Match too well?" She mouthed at him while the tiny woman rang up their items. She arched a red eyebrow. She pulled out Riley's wallet with her first two fingers out of his jacket pocket. She handed the sale's clerk the debit card and she rang up the items. Danni attempted not to watch the price skyrocket higher and higher... it made her sick... she was a tight wad after all. She and Riley both took the bags and they walked out of the store. All of the bags fit into the back of the car and Danni had her hat perched jauntily on her head. Back up to their suite both of them took the opportunity to use the bell hop. Back in the front room of the suit Danni sorted their stuff into piles and picked up hers, vanishing into her room.
Even though it was only 7:30 she was exhausted.
"I am going to bed, pizza is in the fridge," She reminded him gently. Then she closed the door to her room and placed the gun in the bedside table and put her hat on the lamp shade. Then she kneaded her forehead.
"Goodnight." She whispered to the ghosts around her as she put on her pajamas. Then she crawled into bed and was asleep with minutes.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 7:39 pm

Riley nodded as Salone decided to go to bed, murmuring a "goodnight." As he had slept for most of the 15 hours they were on the plane, he wasn't too tired yet, so he grabbed his boxes of stuff and sifted through them until he found a pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt he could wear to bed. With nothing better to do, he grabbed a glass of water and sat down on the couch, turning the TV on and adjusting the volume so it shouldn't have woken Danielle. He had been sitting for a while, watching a few of the English-dubbed channels, but with the relative silence of their hotel room, Riley's nerves set in again. Three days was a while... how did they know that Salone was okay? He was worried sick, and though he'd managed to distract himself when he'd been out with Danielle that day, his guilt was back in full force now that he was alone. Mentally exhausted, Riley resolved to just stare at the TV screen all night before he glanced at the water on the table, and something occurred to him. Iris messaging. It was going to be difficult, and he'd have to try not to touch the water, but it could work.

Quickly, Riley moved to the bathroom, grabbing a spray bottle of whatever and dumping its contents into a cup, rinsing it out and filling it up with water. He grabbed the mirror, adjusting it so that it hit the light just right, and fished around for a drachma before moving back to the bathroom, ready to initiate his plan. He began spritzing the bottle, not too quickly, but enough that the mist wouldn't dissipate. The light hit the water and a flicker of a rainbow formed, so Riley tossed in his drachma and said the little chant. "Show me Salone Newton, at the..." Riley stumbled for the invitation. "The Hotel of Angels Research Facility." The water turned darker, and Riley was nearly trembling in anticipation. He had to see her, to know that she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 8:28 pm

The room was made of solid concrete and the shape of a rectangle. A bed sat at the end of the room and a sleeping form covered in a battered quilt lay there. A leather jacked hung off the corner of the head board. A signal light bulb hung from the ceiling swinging back and forth. The young woman rolled over in her bed, showing a bandaged face. She opened her eyes briefly looking directly at Riley with amber colored eyes before the iris messaged faded to black.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 8:56 pm

Salone flickered into view and Riley caught his breath in the back of his throat. He'd actually done it. She was right there. He thought she was sleeping, but when she turned over she looked at him. her face was bandaged, and his brow creased with worry as he took in her living conditions. "Salone?" he asked tentatively, as she looked exhausted. He felt guilty for waking her up, but he needed to talk to her.

He didn't get a chance to. In less that ten seconds the Iris Message cut off, Riley's hand still pumping the water mist hopelessly. He swore, unable to control his frustration, and released the spritz bottle from his hand. It slid across the granite counter top into the sink, but he didn't care. He thought that maybe he should try again, but he knew it was no use, and he didn't. He paced his room for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to do before deciding he couldn't do anything and moving out to the front room to lie on the couch.

Riley stared blankly at the TV, looking at the red letters on the cable box once. It was 12:30 am, already. Riley didn't know how long he was there staring into space, too scared to fall asleep. Whenever he closed his eyes, all he saw were those bright amber ones, staring at him as if he'd committed a crime.

It took him a while, but eventually he fell into a light sleep, his head pillowed uncomfortably on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 9:48 pm

Danni woke in a cold sweat, her bright blue eyes fixed on the ceiling. She blinked several times her nightmare fading into the mist of her mind. She rolled over and looked at the alarm clock, 10:30... She slowly stood and stretched all of her limbs. She opened the door in her gym shorts and t-shirt. She crept across the hall to Riley's room, pushing it open. His bed was empty. So she poked her nose into the front room, he was asleep on the couch in a rather uncomfortable position. She decided not disturb him and went and investigated the fridge. It had been stocked for their arrival. Pulling out the orange juice and the package of bacon she began to cook.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 10:33 pm

Riley awoke suddenly, sitting straight up. The conscious world greeted him with the pungent smell of bacon sizzling on the stove, and Riley's stomach felt like it was about to fold into itself. The food smelt delicious, but he wasn't hungry. Not after everything that had happened; not after his dream. He rolled over, clutching the knit blanket he must have grabbed from somewhere during the night to his chest and pressing his forehead into the couch cushions. This definitely wasn't as comfortable as a bed. HE gathered his emotions, sorting through his thoughts and filing a few away for later before looking up at Danielle and running a hand through his surely disheveled hair.

"Hey," he croaked, sounding groggy, his voice laden with exhaustion. Even though he'd slept, it hadn't been enough. He'd just about managed to scrape in enough hours to function, and he was going to need a lot of caffeine to make it through the day. Normally, he might have gotten up, maybe thanked her for cooking, but, feeling crappy, Riley just rolled onto his back and flicked off the television. "I saw her, last night," he spoke, just loud enough that she would her him. "You went to bed, and I thought I would Iris Message her, and there she was... for all of thirty seconds." Riley sighed in exasperation, feeling weighed down. He definitely needed a cup of something. Coffee? Tea? He moved to get up, but only got so far as sitting up straight with his feet on the floor in front of him, glancing around absently.

((Riley is so totally lost right now LOL Little sleep+nightmares+guilt=zombie riley))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/18/2013, 12:47 am

Danni handed him a glass of orange juice.
"Cheer up, that means we may be able to get her out tonight. Now we know for sure she was at the hospital." She looked up at him. She squeezed his arm gently. "Also you have a sprained ankle so you cannot dance tonight. I don't have the time to teach you some of my home land's dances."
She offered him a five hour energy drink and gave him a 'for tonight' look. Danni yawned widely and checked her watch and then grumbled to herself about burning bacon. She laid a few strips out on a plate and picked up a slice to eat.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/18/2013, 1:12 am

Riley didn't know if what she suggested was true, but he managed a "maybe" and a small smile for Danielle's sake, accepting the glass of orange juice and taking a swig. He didn't go into the fact that he had no idea how Salone was, or that her face was all bandaged.

She began to speak again, and Riley listened. "I don't have-" he began, protesting at her mention of a sprained ankle, when he realized she was telling him to lie. "Oh. Right. Ow," he spoke. He tried to brighten his mood, but right now it was difficult. Determined, he got up and moved over to the miniature kitchen and opened up the cabinet. Apparently, it was fully stocked. He grabbed a bowl and chose a cereal (Cheerios) from the variety of miniature boxes that resided on the shelf.

"Cereal?" he asked her, grabbing the milk and managing to pour a reasonable amount some into his bowl. He then opened the fridge, pleased to find a variety of fruit, and grabbed a carton of blueberries and proceeded to dump some into her cereal. Danielle offered him the energy shot, and Riley made a face.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not a fan of drinking that stuff. I'll just have some coffee, if I need to," Riley shrugged, eating a spoonful of his cereal. He'd started to wake up a little, which was good.

"So, what's the plan for today? Besides the fact that we're going to a gala," Riley exaggerated the word with false enthusiasm, like a snobbish rich guy.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/18/2013, 2:15 am

Danni got about no say in cereal but grabbed two spoons and plopped the bacon on the table. Then she sat down at the table eyeing the Continents of her bowl.
"Dang boy! The army feeds me better than you do." She filled her bowl to the brim with cheerios and proceeded to inhale the cheerios and the bacon. "I'd imagine we would have to figure out what weapons we should bring and stuff like that."

((Okay, I had an epic post then my computer ERASED more than half of it twice... I gave up in the end...))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/18/2013, 6:13 pm

((Aww! That stinks! :s))

Riley rolled his eyes. "What?! I didn't know what you wanted!" He shoveled another spoonful of cheerios into his mouth, swallowing. "I guess we'd have to figure that out, but it should be too complicated. I have my new sword, which shrinks down to this," Riley pulled a small, 2x2 sized metal square out of his pocket, flattening against the table. "So it shouldn't be too much of a problem to sneak it in. Do we have masquerade masks yet? Because that could be an issue." Riley finished off his bowl of cheerios.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/18/2013, 6:41 pm

"I already have those." Danni stood up and took her bowl to the sink and then vanished into her room. Coming back with a box. She pulled Riley's out first. It was black and was shaped like the one the phantom wore in the phantom of the opera. At the corner of the eye were silver spirals. Then she pulled out her's, it was silver and would only cover the top half of her face. It was styled after swan feathers but twisted in it's own style.
"I guess your covered then." She stated.

((
Spoiler:

I saw this and my reaction was *GASP!* Mine!" ))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 1:43 am

((That masquerade mask is so pretty! I love it! Question: are they doing anything else important before the ball, or are they just hanging out? Because otherwise we're just kind of filler posting right now.))

Riley lifted his mask out of its box. "Phantom of the Opera, seriously?" he asked, though he had to admit it was kind of amusing. He held it up over his face, grinning. "I guess it serves its purpose, though. Yours looks perfect." Riley ran his fingers along the curve of the metal, impressed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 8:10 pm

Danni arched an eye brow at his comment," That was the only one I could find that didn't look like it belonged to a girl or a psycho clown."
The rest of the hours passed relatively quickly, probably due to her nerves. Danni stood in her room with her duffle bag open. She pulled out three daggers and her gun into sheathes running up and down her legs. Underneath the sheaths a knee length, low cut with spaghetti straps, body suit, black. It was the kind that you couldn't tell one was wearing it underneath their clothes. Danni's dress hung on the back of the door knob. A shiny dark blue color, that fell all the way to the floor, short sleeves, and a scoop neck. She had curled her hair and it cascaded down her shoulders. She took the dress off of the hanger and stepped into it, zipping it up. Then she picked up her strappy flats, putting them on her feet. She crossed to the hall before knocking, "Hey you ready?"

She was holding her mask in her hands.

((I fast forwarded...))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 9:27 pm

The day dragged on, and with lack of anything better to do about three hours before the party started, Riley took a shower and shaved, brushing his teeth. He was absolutely exhausted. He'd crashed from the sugar in his orange juice, and he was struggling to stay awake. He glanced at his watch. Three hours to go. Maybe if he just laid down for a little while and shut his eyes, he'd be alright. He set the alarm clock for a half an hour later, just in case he fell asleep, and sure enough, he did. But when the alarm clock went off, he just slapped it, half asleep, and rolled over and went back to sleep instead of getting up. He later awoke to the sound of someone knocking on his door, calling him. Danielle? He looked at the glaring red numbers on the alarm clock. Crap. Crap. Holy freaking crap. They were supposed to be there in ten minutes. He jumped up and glanced at himself in the mirror and groaned. His hair was all rumpled, and he hadn't even dressed yet. "Not yet," he called, his voice laden with sleep. He ran to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face, brushing his teeth before he threw on his pants and their belt, as well as a thin v-neck undershirt. Then he proceeded to stare at the different parts of the top of the tuxedo. The last time he'd worn a tux was... his mom's wedding. When he was, like, ten. How the hell did people do this? He barely even wore ties, but at least the bow tie looked fairly simple. This tux had at least six different parts to the top. Danielle was going to kill him. He looked at the clock again, and he'd already spent ten minutes staring at the thing. He cracked open the door to find a very impatient looking Danielle.

"Uh, I kind of need some help, here," He spoke embarrassedly, gesturing to the rest of his tux. "I've no idea what to do with this. You look great, by the way." He shot her a smile and ran his hand through his hair anxiously... hair that he still needed to brush, and gel, or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next