Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2013, 3:21 am

Danni felt the corner of her lip turn involuntarily up in a smile, "Conspiracy theory much?"
Danni's cell phone vibrated and she peeled off her gloves to answer it, "Danielle speaking."
She remained quiet for a few minutes before replying to the voice.
"What chemical?... How many?.... Age resistant- wait like the fountain of youth?... absurd... but something along those lines... huh... interesting... kay.... thanks... Find him."
Then she hung up pocketing her phone. She pulled on a clean pair of gloves taking the paper.
She read it over several times before exploding in Italian, " santo figlio di un nip formaggio. Come hanno fatto a ottenere questo indirizzo? Ora, il sangue e la morte."
She realized she was speaking Italian and switched to English, "It's an illegal hospital in Italy, Rome to be exact. This just got a lot more difficult."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2013, 3:30 am

Riley forced a small, half-smile. "You can never be too sure, now," he replied, contradicting himself from earlier. Danielle spoke on the phone, and as she did so Riley took the time to look at the picture of Salone and Fabian. He decided to disregard the boy, for now, and took comfort in her picture, even if she looked so different. She was still herself, and he didn't really care how she looked. He couldn't help but eavesdrop on Danielle's conversation, and his eyes widened. Fountain of yours, age resistance? These were things he'd always kind of dreamed of, and he wondered what Danielle was talking about. He didn't ask, though, not right now.

"So, we have an address?" Riley asked, brightening slightly at the prospect of having somewhere to go. "How does that make it more difficult?"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/12/2013, 5:03 pm

"So, we have an address?" Riley asked, brightening slightly at the prospect of having somewhere to go. "How does that make it more difficult?"

"Yes, we do have an address. We don't know for sure how to get in, these people are a mixture of mortals who can see through the mist, rouge Demigods, and their descendants. An chaotic mixture of trouble and mess. I don't like messes. " Danni answered. "So we can't pull any easy tricks to get in or anything like that. There is a way we might be able to get in but that involves scuba diving. For all we know they could have demon mermaids, sharks, and other things. But I know a person... or rather fish. So that should help."
She turned back to the wallet papers and spread them out looking at each detail. Her eyes flicked from one thing to the next.
"Unless your not telling us something that would make entering either much more easier or difficult."
She said that in a light tone and continued with her dissection of the wallet evidence.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 1:52 am

Scuba diving? Seriously? Were the fates out to get him?

"Uh..." Riley trailed off, faltering. He really didn't feel like telling Danielle about his father, and his curse. "Scuba diving? That might be a problem, I'm not really good in water..." Riley trailed off, staring at one of the forged credit cards. Then he realized that he hadn't given an explanation as to why he's no good in water, and it came to him: the perfect excuse. He'd used it so many times, but he barely ever remembered it. "I never learned how to swim, so I don't think scuba diving is going to work for me unless you go and get me in through a land entrance."

Riley looked up at Danielle briefly before sifting back through the wallet's contents. "What do you think we should do?" Riley's hands closed around one card in particular, and it as printed with the dead man's photograph... and had an address of a hospital printed at the top, as well as a ranking and information about him... all in Italian. "Check this out," he muttered, holding the card out for Danielle to read. "We could have hit the jackpot, unless it's just a cover."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 2:17 am

"I never learned how to swim, so I don't think scuba diving is going to work for me unless you go and get me in through a land entrance."

Danni had found an invitation embossed with gold and silver lettering. It had been folded up a few times.
"Midnight Masquerade, La sfera alla luce della luna," She read out loud. "Translated in English as Midnight Masquerade, The ball in the light of the moon. Kinda a cheesy name don't you think?"
The invite had gold, silver vines, and a bright moon on the front. She opened it and read slowly, translating as she went, "A benefactors ball for the donation funded research facility and hospital known as the Hotel of Angels Research Facility."
She arched an eyebrow.
She swapped Items with Riley looking at the ID, "It's the man's hospital Id. His name was Bruno Vincent and he was the muscle for higher one of the many guards."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 5:32 pm

"Kind of cheesy? It tastes like American." Riley was being cheesy himself, but he didn't care at that point. His uneasiness was beginning to set in once again, and he was antsy to get out of this place. How long had it been since they'd taken Salone? Riley almost didn't want to know.

Riley took the invitation from her, though, gazing at it. "Do you think we could get in with this guy's ID? I could pose as him, since it's a masquerade ball, and you could be my date? Unless you still want to go with the scuba diving idea, in which case..." Riley shrugged. "I don't know how that'd work. I think we'll have to do a wardrobe change if we go with the masquerade idea, though... should be interesting." Riley smirked. "And find some masquerade masks. And I still need a passport to get to Italy, so...."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 5:47 pm

((Oh man, my mom took me to this kick boxing thing yesterday and I hurt all over xP))

Danni noticed Riley was beginning to look antsy again. "Relax, it's only been an hour and a half."
She listened to the boy's idea, her head at an angle while thinking. "We could do that, but we could also easily correct your swimming problem. But if you feel more comfortable asking me on a date when you have a girlfriend I think I can pull a few strings."

At that moment the intercom buzzed to life, "Danni, I have the Peterson boy's passport. Also the commissioners board would like to meet you concerning the kidnappings and resent murders of the ten Heros."

Danni pulled off her gloves and walked across the room, "Thanks Ron I shall be right up."
She turned to Riley, "Stay here, I should be back in fifteen." She left the room.

Well... if you you tell a Demigod to stay put...weeelll....
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 8:26 pm

Riley sighed. "Relax? I'm ADHD, I can't relax," he murmured, chuckling and listening to her response to his idea.

"Right, makes sense, going to save my girlfriend but cheating on her in the process," Riley laughed, responding with an "okay" as Danielle left to go meet with the personnel. He shucked off his own gloves. Danielle had told him to stay put... but was he planning on doing that? Nah. He didn't even know where he was, not really. A police station? But what kind?

Discreetly, Riley popped the door open and looked down the hall. The coast was clear. He made it out of the hallway and into another wing before he heard voices and footsteps. Crap. The door closest to him read "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY: Keep Out." Well, too bad. Riley pushed open the door, slipping inside.

The first thing Riley noticed was that it was cold, unusually cold. Taking a few steps down the corridor and into the room, he realized exactly where he was. Body bags lay on metal platforms. He was in the morgue. He needed to get out of here. But how? There were no other exits, probably to ensure security.

Curious, Riley decided to explore some more, and he realized that not all of the bodies were of human origin. On one wall, there were jars with samples of monster dust, as well as spoils of war... monster's limbs. Riley cringed and looked away. It seemed the bodies themselves were categorized as human or demigod and arranged by age. There were a few uncharacteristically small bags, and Riley's stomach turned. Why was he in here? He turned to leave, and just as he reached the door it opened.

"Who are you?" A medical official had entered, probably a coroner, and Riley turned to run. He couldn't. No exits. Crap.

"Uh, I was just leaving," Riley murmured, in an attempt to push past the official. "Sorry about that." Riley pushed past the scrawny man easily, but he knew he was doomed when the guy started yelling into his walky-talky.

"Code 7! There was some kid hanging out in the morgue, just went down the evidence wing."

Riley quickened his pace, but he had no idea where he was going. He couldn't remember what door he'd emerged from when he was with Danielle. Someone yelled. "Hey, you!" The sound of a gun loading made him turn around to face the perpetrator. It was a large, muscled security guard with a loaded gun, and he was screwed. "Put your hands up!" Another security guard rushed in with a pair of handcuffs, and Riley held his hands up obediently. Danielle was going to kill him. "Name?"

"I'm Riley, and I'm with a girl named Danielle, who brought me here. I mean no harm, I was told to go to the morgue to find the body of the deceased!" Riley lied through his teeth.

"Danielle? What's her last name? And who told you to go to the morgue?" the officer ordered, and the other took his hands in cuffs. Great..

"Uh..." Shit. What was her last name. "Sir, I don't recall her last name, I just met her, and it was one of your officers who told me to visit the morgue, someone I didn't know."

"Well, we'll find out more about that, shall we?"

With that, the officer led him away to a question room. "Call Danielle Swift to questioning room four," he muttered annoyedly into his walky-talky.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 9:01 pm

Danni was looking at a clipboard and looking at a body. She was also wearing a lab coat making her seem much more geeky than she usually was. The body was of a dead Demigod, who was in his mid twenties.
"I can see your point, there are similarities. Who was his parent? Or do we not know?"
She asked looking up at a man in a dark suit and lab coat.
"No, we think he may be a son of Hades though or Nordic."
Danni itched her forehead with the back of her pen. That is when Ron came in looking grim.
"Hey Danni? Um... your wanted in questioning room four."
Danielle's jaw clenched as Ron told her who it was.
"YOU WERE IN THE MORGUE!" Danni thundered walking into questioning room four. She was still wearing the lab coat and Danni's arms were crossed her fingers tapping her elbows. "How hard is it for you to stay put? That's all I asked." Her accent was coming back. Boy was she pissed. "Please tell me you DIDN'T touch anything."
By now somebody had removed his cuffs. Danni had half of a mind to cuff him to the table.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 10:20 pm

"I have ADHD, and my girlfriend is missing! I was going insane in there, I had to get out, but someone came walking by so I freaked out and went into the first door there was... which happened to be the morgue," Riley defended himself, putting his hands up in surrender as Danielle came thundering into the room. He spoke the truth, leaving out the fact that he'd just chosen to leave the room, and he wasn't actually going crazy in there. "I didn't touch anything, and I was about to leave when I thought the coast was clear, but someone else came into the morgue.. and this happened," Riley shrugged, growing amused at her angry expression. Only he would get into this situation. "Can we go, now?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 10:49 pm

Danni slugged him in the face before walking out of the room. She was angry, very angry. The amusement that played across the guy's face. She locked the door behind her and Ron looked startled.
"Get the kid an ice pack, cuff him, and put him in the back of the car. We have an air port to get to."
Ron watched her go, amused. He called back to her, "Hey, I got him on the phone. Were should I have him meet you?"
"Rome Italy. Tell him if he hurts anybody I shall have him de-clawed and in a shock collar."
Ron went, grabbed an icepack, went inside, cuffed the Riley, and taped the ice-pack to the side of the face were he had been hit, and walked him to the black SUV before sticking him in the back.

((Sorry, couldn't resist))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/13/2013, 11:31 pm

((i can't even oh my god))

Riley stumbled backwards as Danielle punched him straight in the face, his head spinning. He could vaguely process anything, as she'd struck close to his concussion, and he was hardly aware of the door locking behind her. His vision faded in and out as the door opened and some guy entered, handcuffing him. Gods, this was embarrassing. Overtaken by a girl who wasn't Salone. Granted, he'd been injured prior to the incident, but still. He felt something cold next to his head as he was basically dragged outside and thrown into the back of some sort of van. Riley hoped to the gods that it wasn't a legitimate ice pack, because once the cold air started condensing he'd be screwed. His head throbbed. At least the seat interior was comfortable.

Was Danielle there? He couldn't tell. He didn't care. He didn't know if she had even been thinking about his concussion, but that had been a hit below the belt. He'd been asking for it, but still. He didn't say anything, just leaned the other, unhurt side of his head against the cool window of the SUV and shut his eyes, wincing. If he had a black eye, he was going to.. he didn't know. He was going to flip. Nausea came over him in waves, but he managed to suppress it.

Riley just wanted Salone back. It felt redundant, because that's what he'd been thinking for the past however long it had been, but at this point he really just wanted her back and to have nothing to do with Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 12:06 am

Danni drove in silence her brow wrinkled. They pulled up to the airport and Danni picked up the passports and put them in her bag. She pulled off the Lab Coat and thanked Ron for his help. Ron smiled and said no problem. Danni got out of the car and opened the back seat door, helping Riley out.
"Whoah there cowboy, you don't look good." She Un-cuffed him. She helped him over to the jet way were there were a few people waiting. Then she helped Riley up the stairs into the jet. Sitting him on a chair she peered into his eyes and un taped the dolphin ice-pack. She looked at it and sighed. "Sorry."
She got up, walked down the hall and came back. Returning with a water bottle, paper towel, and a bottle of painkillers. She wiped down the water bottle and the ice pack.
"Here, these should help the pain and the concussion. You may get drowsy but feel free to sleep." She sat down on a chair tucking her feet underneath herself.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 12:30 am

"No kidding," Riley murmured as Danielle uncuffed him, thankful that the ride to the airport hadn't been that long. He managed to walk in a straight line, which was surprising, and he tried to take as little help from Danielle as possible. He somehow made it into the plane with little fanfare, for which he was grateful, and it was a private jet which made things marginally better. Danielle untaped his ice pack and peered at his wound, which mustn't have looked great because she actually apologized. Riley was taken aback just a little bit. She left the cabin for a minute, returning with some painkillers and a bottle of water, and Riley was staring out the window, his head pressed against the soft interior of the couch. He decided that it was definitely nice to fly in a private jet.

Danielle handed him the painkillers and sat down, and he unscrewed the water bottle, downing the pills carefully and praying they didn't just come back up like last time. He turned around, looking at her as she sat down opposite him. She didn't seem to hold any hostility toward him, which he thought was strange after what had happened. She probably just had a temper, like everyone.

"Thanks," he spoke, his voice heavy after his injury. "Before, in the police station-" Riley thought for a second, trying to decide how to put his words. "It was stupid, I should have listened to you, but I was so frustrated after everything that happened and everything that's happened in the last few weeks that I just kind of snapped. I'm sorry." Riley closed his eyes for a brief second. "I just can't shake the feeling that all of this is my fault, and it's awful. I know it isn't, not really, but... I don't know." Riley could barely look at Danielle in his embarrassment, so he took another sip of his water and looked back out the window. The plane was starting to take off, and he managed to watch the scenery as they taxied to the runway without becoming dizzy, so that was an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 2:15 am

Danni listened to Riley, tilting her head back.
"It's okay. I'm sorry I lost my temper. It is frustrating that we have to jump through so may hoops. My best friend is missing and and in the hands of dangerous people. Having you fight against me every step of the way is my breaking point. My temper is something I am not proud of and it makes me make rash decisions. One of which I may or may not regret within the next twenty four hours."
She closed her eyes briefly before opening them to look at the ceiling. Their blue color was startling. She stood again and walked over to the fridge pulling out a can of pop, opening. She grabbed another offering one to Riley.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 10:11 pm

Riley looked back to Danielle as she spoke, growing marginally more ashamed of himself as he realized how irrational he'd been acting all day. Granted, Danielle wasn't really the easiest person to deal with after this sort of thing, and they were both dangerously teetering over the edge of insanity after everything that had happened... maybe Riley more than Danielle, but she was close.

"I'm sorry," was all he could say back to her as she walked over to the fridge, grabbing a can of soda and offering him one. He shook his head. "I shouldn't, but thanks," he spoke, forcing a weak smile for her sake. Sugar and a headache weren't necessarily the best combination, and he was hoping to possibly get a wink of sleep during the flight. Riley looked out the window once more as the taxied closer and closer to the runway before Danielle sat back down and he turned to her.

"Listen, can we start over?" he asked her. "I'm not usually this brash with people. You and Salone were suggesting things about all of these societies, though, and mortals against demigods, and I didn't want to believe you, and you know how it was after she was kidnapped." Riley looked away, embarrassed. "You must think I'm an ass."

((excuse riley's french LOL))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 11:00 pm

Danni took the pop can back to the fridge and sat down in her chair across from him. She cracked open the can with her nail, the can of Root-beer opened with a satisfying hiss.
"A very huge one at that. " Danni agreed in a light tone to show she held no hard feelings. She relaxed pulling a Doctor Who snuggie out of the basket. She wrapped herself in it and buried her nose in it. Green apple laundry detergent. The jet took off and started its way towards Rome.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 11:16 pm

Riley chuckled. "Right," he spoke, leaning back into the couch cushions and looking up at the cabin ceiling. He was exhausted, but his head ached too much for him to fall asleep at the moment. "How long is this flight, again?" Riley asked Danielle, realizing that he sounded desperate, but he didn't really care much.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 11:26 pm

"Twenty Four Hours, we have to fly all the way to Rome Italy. But if we have good air current maybe eight... depending..." Danni said flicking on the T.V, News. She scrolled through the channels stopping on cartoon network. "I love american cartoons." She gave an explanation of her choice. Scooby-Doo. She pulled her hair out of it's bun and it tumbled down around her in a mess.

Fifteen hours later... they touched down in Rome Italy.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 11:42 pm

Riley just nodded and tried to watch the tv, but found himself getting dizzy and drowsier than before from the painkillers. He was out cold for the rest of the flight, waking up in tears once, but managing to hide it from Danielle and falling back to sleep swiftly. He woke up to a still airplane and he jumped. "Are we here?" he spoke, his voice thick with sleep as he ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. He rubbed his face to clear away signs that he'd been sleeping, standing up and straightening himself out. They were here. In Italy. Riley would have been more excited if he wasn't here because his girlfriend was kidnapped, but it was still pretty cool. "How long was I asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 12:43 am

"More than twelve hours," Danni responded coming out of the back room holding her gun in her left hand and tucking it into the waistband of her dark blue jeans. Her long hair hair been coiled and pinned to the back of her head exposing the back of her neck, long silvery earrings hung from her ears, and a ring was on her left hand. She tossed Riley a manila folder.
"Apparently the FBI has a sense of humor. They changed up our whole story. You are Damion White, a rich billion-heir age twenty one, they managed to get us on the list by making a hefty last minute donation. You are also a potential investor so they will be hanging on you hand and foot. One other thing, your engaged and a american."
Danni stood with her arms crossed, face grim. She didn't like the idea anymore than he did.
"I am Dannica Wilde, otherwise known as Danni, age twenty. Your fiance and a musician. I am Italian but I went to America when I was twelve.We are now going to check in to our very pricey hotel."
Danni handed him a very fat black wallet. It had a debit card, ID, and a lot Euro.
She picked up a nice grey coat that had been hanging off her chair and pulled it on. "I can give you a few minutes to refresh yourself. Oh and dear? We are going shopping later."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 1:11 am

Riley wanted to swear, but he didn't. 12 hours? His thoughts were disrupted when Danielle tossed him a folder, and he grabbed it expertly. It seemed his headache had gone away for the most part, for which he was grateful. She explained his persona to him, and Riley frowned. "People hanging on me all night? This isn't a joke, we're not going there to play games. Weren't we just going to go with the other guys' ID? I can't-" Riley tried to be rational, and think this through, but he couldn't see a plus side to the situation. Danielle spoke again, explaining her own role as his fiancee, and he was ready to refute the whole situation before she handed him a hefty wallet, filled to the brim with cash. He opened it, sifting through its contents and laughing at the photograph on the ID. It was such a random photograph, and he wondered how the authorities even got ahold of it. Smirking, he listened to Danielle as she shut the wallet. Might as well lighten the mood somehow, because right now things looked pretty bleak.

"Alright, my darling, Dannica." Riley emphasized her name, smirking as he walked away from her. "I'll only be a minute, I'll miss you!" He winked at her, feeling vaguely guilty as he disappeared into the bathroom.

This was the kind of banter he'd put up with Salone, only Salone wasn't here. He brushed off that thought, moving through the room, which was bigger than most airplane bathrooms; it was equipped with a vanity sink, mirror, and space to move about. Riley splashed some water on his face, making sure to dry himself off quickly to stop his shift, as well as located a brand new toothbrush and some toothpaste that he used to brush his teeth.

Running a comb through his hair and straightening his clothes out, he exited the bathroom and faced Danielle once more. She looked stunning, high-class, he had to give it to her. He looked shabby in comparison, at the moment. "You look great," he complimented, because he figured it couldn't hurt. It's not like he meant it romantically, or anything. "But now I guess I have to look the part, too. I can't have my fiancee looking this much better than me," Riley smirked, downing a couple advils before moving to exit the plane.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 2:33 am

Danni frowned at him, "Why would I joke. People have loose lips when there is money involved and it makes this whole thing easier. We aren't going to be able to find Salone at this dance. We are here to establish roots so we can sneak around when we meet the head of the whole operation."
She twisted the engagement ring on her finger and offered him a small smile. "But I will have people looking for her while we cause the distraction of Damion White and his Fiancee."
She was worried too but she tried not to show it. What could they do to Salone in less than twenty four hours? Danni imagined a lot. She opened a side closet pulling out a man's dress coat, black. But it was the kind of look that would make Riley appear very grand and rich. She offered him the coat as he walked out of the bathroom.
"Damion, love, your shirt looks slept in." She arched an eye brow. In a lower voice she said, "Prepare yourself, we are about to be violated."
As soon as they stepped off the runway they had goods shoved in their faces as Riley and Danni carved their way to their car. They were rather aggressive about it too. Danni waved at a man leaning against a sleek black sports car. A pagani.
"No offence, But I will drive." She said getting on the drivers side. It was the fancy kind of sports car were the car doors opened up instead of out. Danni got in, starting it. A low purring noise.

OCC- Somehow I don't think Riley will complain are her car choice.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 8:31 pm

((He definitely won't. LOL))

"Oh, really? I wasn't aware!" Riley put on his best rich man air and shrugged on the jacket. "Great," he murmured before stepping out of the place with Danielle, his eyes widening in surprise as he took in all of the reporters and spokesmen. All of these people for two fake, rich celebrities? He managed, though, wiping his surprise off of his face and grinning at all of the people with Danielle on his arm. It felt wrong, but then again, everything that day did. He waved at a few people, but disregarded them and kept his head down. The last thing he needed was his face plastered on a newspaper. Danielle led them to a sports car, and Riley could barely keep the grin off of his face.

Riley almost protested as she insisted upon driving, trying to come up with an excuse for driving: "I'm the guy in this relationship, what are people going to think if they see you driving?!" But then he realized that he was on painkillers and his head wasn't perfect still and it was probably better that she driving instead of him, so he got in the passengers seat without protest. The door shut automatically once he was inside, and he just gaped at the interior. It was the crème de la crème, equipped with every bell and whistle imaginable.

"This... this is awesome." He murmured, gaping at the touch screen control system like an idiot. He usually didn't get excited about this kind of stuff, but the fact that he was getting to ride in an Italian sports car was pretty darn awesome, considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:13 pm

Danni smiled, "Your also supposed to get the door for me but you didn't. I also wear the pants in this relationship." She flicked Riley's hand away from the touch controls. "So I get to drive on the left side of the road."
She flicked a switch and the tinted windows scrolled up. Then she opened the clutch purse she had been carrying and pulled out a think black box. "Bug detector."
She scanned the car and got the result of no bugs. She put it way and threw the car in reverse. The engine revved slightly as they pealed away. Danni was much more relaxed on this car ride, most likely due to the fact the car wasn't haunted. At one point she made a phone call through the call and spoke to the person on the phone in Italian. They pulled up at the hotel at a little past three in the afternoon. Danni went parked the car, checked in, and brought Riley the key card for their suite. She was also holding to boxes of pizza.
"Our bags are in the trunk!" she called. When she walked into the hotel there were classic roman statues, fountains, and pleasant music to be heard. This hotel was also very huge with a massive marble hall.
They walked up to suite 2013 and unlocked the door. She put the pizzas on the table and took her bag from Riley.
"Thanks." She dumped her bag in her room and went back to the pizzas and started eating them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 11 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next