Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 10:06 pm

Danni stepped in, putting her mask on the bedside table next to Riley's. She arched her eyebrow. "Compliment's do not affect the fact you are half dressed."
She picked up his button down shirt and handed it to him. She waited for him to but it on before handing him the vest. Then his bow tie, instructing him how to tie it. Then, finally his jacket. Danni attached silver cuff-links to the wrists. "Hurry with your hair."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 10:43 pm

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep!" Riley protested, buttoning his shirt quickly and tucking it into his pants. He managed to get on the rest of the tux, with Danielle's help, and he murmured a "Thanks," before moving into the bathroom and running a comb through his tangled hair, lathering it with some gel before deciding that it looked sufficient.

"Okay, I think I'm good now." He glanced at the clock. They should've been at the party... twenty minutes ago. "Well, now that we're fashionably late, I think we can go." Riley grabbed his miniaturized sword from his nightstand and pocketed it carefully. His nerves started to set in. "But... do we have a plan? I know, go in and schmooze the rich guys, the head officials, but are we even trying to get to her?" Riley asked. Suddenly he felt awfully unprepared to face this.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/19/2013, 11:38 pm

Danni smiled at him, "Relax, your the distraction. I have Salone covered, you need to trust me on this."
She led him out of Hotel and handed him the keys to the car. "You drive, the address is in the GPS. Also, left side of the road. "
She started out the door then looked back at him with her strangely blue eyes. "You look quite handsome tonight."
With that she was out the door headed to the car.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 12:06 am

Riley forced a smile back. "I'm the distraction.. right," he spoke, though it was difficult. She needed him to trust her, but he didn't want to have to trust her. He wanted to able to just go in, get Salone the hell out of there, and leave. But it wasn't that simple, and that wasn't the way she'd planned it. He just wished he had some say in what was going on, that he could help. Right now he felt useless, even though he knew he was playing the necessary role of the distraction.

Danielle handed him the car keys and he took them, brightening the chance to drive the car. "Fine," he responded, slowing his walking pace as she looked at him. Those crazy, stunning blue eyes of her met his for a brief moment, and she told him that he looked handsome. He blushed slightly.

"Well, Dannica, that's all thanks to you," he stated with a small grin. "But seriously," he said, speaking more quietly so no one else could hear them. "You do, too. Let's do this." With a false burst of confidence he walked with her to the car, opening her door for her dutifully, shutting it as she entered the car and getting in his side, starting up the engine easily.

"This should be interesting," he murmured, laughing as he revved the engine up a notch and began to drive.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 1:47 am

The drive took roughly 25 minutes during that time Danni filled Riley in on what was going to go down. "At the beginning you are the distraction but then you turn into defender. At some point Salone and I will swap places. But as soon as you realize this you need to leave."
She said this seriously, "Don't worry. To you know a kid with the name Ian Black? Well he owes me a favor. A big one since I didn't kill him last time we met. "
At that point they pulled up to the curb Danni handed him two tickets, "Now Damon don't lose these. "
A young man opened the door for Riley holding out his hand for the keys.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 2:01 am

Riley nodded, though his brow creased. "Ian... Fabian?" His stomach twisted. That asshole. He'd never even met the guy and he hated him. The whole situation disconcerted him, but he had no time to protest as he pulled up to the venue and Danielle pressed their tickets into his palm. He pocketed them, handing the valet worker his keys carelessly and stepping out of the car. He sighed softly, before holding his arm out for Danielle. He couldn't wait to get this over with. "Come along, Dannica," he spoke. "We have quite an evening awaiting us."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 2:18 am

"Does it trouble you they may not be the same person? " She whispered softly into his ear. "Or they may, I live in a life questions and secrets. Word of advice don't touch the drinks or the food." Her arm snaked around his, her ring flashing in the light. Camera's flashed and people stopped to talk to other people.
"Mr. Wright will be in the dining hall, dear." Danni said, casually. They stopped briefly at the ticket vender before heading inside. The floors were solid marble, statues sat in the enter of gardens, and a stained glass roof stretched over them. Danni's eyes were moving taking in everybody's masks and dresses. Memorizing it. Obviously no expense had been spared.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 2:26 am

Riley just ignored what she was saying about "Ian" Black; he had enough to worry about already. She took his arm and they delved into the mob of flashing cameras and rich people. He smiled when someone addressed him, but he otherwise focused his attention on Danielle or his surroundings. There was no need for him to schmooze the paparazzi. He wasn't even a real celebrity. "And Mr. Wright is the man I'll be speaking to regarding the donation, darling?" he murmured, speaking as Damion in case someone managed to read his lips. She would know what he was saying. They entered the main ballroom, and Riley's breath was nearly stolen from his lungs. It was gorgeous. But he couldn't seem overly impressed; he was supposed to live in the lap of luxury daily. And so he kept a straight face. "How long can you stay with me, Dannica?" he asked softly, cringing slightly. He hated talking like this. A man waved at him, and he grinned, nodding before turning back to Danielle. Gods, this was annoying. At least no one had really noticed him, yet, so he wasn't being bombarded by eager hospital associates.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/20/2013, 3:03 am

"Yes. He is very social so you may have to wait a few minutes. " Danni said her eyes scanning the crowd. Her eyes focused on a man a few feet away with dark brown hair and blue grey eyes. But then her eyes passed over him, like she had never seen him before. A tall man had a woman on his arm. A woman with yellow eyes. Danni acted like she didn't notice her but in reality her mind was screaming, Demigod, demigod.
"As long as you like, love." She answered as the man, Mr. Write caught their attention.
"Mr. White and the lovely Miss Wilde."
Danni forced herself to blush lightly but on the inside she was shuddering away from this man. While Mr. Wright engaged Riley,. Danni was left to her own devices and the yellow eyed Demigod.
"Miss Wilde," She said, softly. Her yellow eyes fixed on her... almost like a cat. "I'm Lady Victoria. Pleasure to meet you."
Danni smiled charmingly, "Like wise."
"You have a man watching you. Sure your Fiancee wont be upset if you are asked to dance?"
"Damon sprained his ankle a while back. He can walk on it just fine but Dancing is out of the question but I do honestly love to dance. I don't think he would mind."
As if reading her thoughts the man with the blue grey eyes swept in upon her,"Dance with me."
"Damon, the nice fellow asked me to dance." Then the blue grey eyed man made eye contact with Riley before whisking Danni away to the dance floor.
The dance was rather complicated with much twisting and twirling.
At the end before they vanished the young man said, "Third floor," then pressed a key into her palm. Danni flashed him a smile, "Might I ask you your name?"
"Fabian, Fabian Black. But my friends call me Ian." Then he turned and vanished into the crowd.
Danni hurried back to Riley. "Love, I am going to go use the rest room."
Then she hurried off.

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 1:04 am

Riley just nodded as they approached a couple. The man introduced himself as Mr. Wright, and Riley put on his best poker face. Time for the acting to begin. He spoke with Mr. Wright regarding his desire to donate, making up stories as he went about how he thought the hospital was a great contribution to the welfare of society, and how he'd like to see more of the hospital. It turned out that he was pretty good at making up random BS and following through with it, because he seemed to have Mr. Wright eating out of the palm of his hand. He was offered a glass of champagne, which he accepted graciously but kept at arms length. Under different circumstances he may have drunk it, because this was unbearable, but he knew he'd need to be at his best once it came to getting Salone out of there.

He almost didn't realize when Danielle addressed him, telling him that she was going to dance with someone. He just nodded, telling her to "Go on, dear," or something before he looked to the person she was going to dance with: a boy with piercing blue-grey eyes. The fact that he couldn't see his face completely disconcerted Riley, and he shivered, feeling as if he'd seen those eyes before. He probably had not. Still, he felt as if he had, but he couldn't make any connections so he shrugged off the idea.

Riley spent another few minutes entertaining Mr. White's fancies before Danielle returned to him, telling him that she was off to the restroom. That didn't compute with him, and he knew she was going to do something else, but he just grinned at her and told her to go ahead like before. What else was he supposed to do, with this haughty man to distract? He wondered vaguely if this man was the head of the whole operation, but he really couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 2:39 am

Salone's eyes snapped open. Somebody was behind her door. She could hear a key slide into the lock. Salone swung out of bed and landed lightly on her feet. Dressed in nothing except a black t-shirt and gym shorts. She crept to hide behind the door and as soon as the person's arm appeared she flipped the person.
"Ouch!"
"Danni?!"
"No, it's the pizza guy!" She snapped pushing herself to her feet. Then she got a look at Salone's face. She shut her her mouth and opened it again. "Your face."
Salone smiled sadly and her face was thrown into sharp relief. No scars.
"What did they do?"
"They had an Apollo kid do an experimental surgery on my face, " Salone said disgusted.
"Lets get you out of here." With that Danni got started. . Within fifteen minutes Salone looked like Danni's clone. Except shorter. Danni hauled a duffle bag in and handed her heals that would make Salone exactly Danni's size and a matching floor length dress. Salone stripped and put them on while Danni put a wig on Salone and using eye shadow to color her pale eyebrows. In the end Identical. Danni took the ring from her finger and handed it to her. Salone's eyebrows shot up into the air.
"I was briefly engaged to you boyfriend." She muttered picking up Salone's clothing and removing makeup. She pulled on Salone's clothes and hid the formal clothing in the duffle bag.
"Riley is up stairs." Danni said pulling on a blonde wig. Putting it on she was almost identical to Salone. Salone needed no bidding and hurried upstairs to join Riley. She didn't notice Fabian standing outside the door. Fabian walked in and picked up the bag and looked at Danni.
"Lets go." and the bag vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 3:09 am

Riley continued to schmooze Mr. Wright easily, talking donation amounts and hospital upkeep fees when a figure approached him from behind. He turned only to see Danielle, and he forced a smile at her. "Well, you've returned, dear. I was beginning to-" Riley faltered as he met her eyes. Those eyes were Salone's. And then he remembered what he shouldn't have forgotten for an instant, that they were trading places and she was going to come to him.

It had worked. She was here. Her face looked absolutely flawless, and there was no evidence that she was scarred, which struck Riley as strange, because even with a lot of makeup he thought that there would have been some evidence that she was scarred.

His brow creased but he was able to recover in less than ten seconds, resting his hand on Salone's shoulder gently and turning back towards Mr. Wright. He needed to get her out of here. "I was beginning to worry, because it took you a little while to return. It's not a big deal," he turned to Mr. Wright and smiled. "Anyhow, we can't stay for much longer, as I've promised Dannica that I would take her out to explore Rome with me tonight, but I assume we can meet tomorrow to further discuss my donation?" He fell right back into acting mode, but with Salone at his side, now, he was much more anxious to get this all over and done with. Mr. Wright questioned his leaving so soon but accepted it, vowing to make a time with him tomorrow to coordinate. It took a while, but they finally shook hands and Riley was finally free to go, or so it seemed. He wanted to ask Salone if she was okay, but he knew that this wasn't the right place to start up a conversation. Instead of speaking, he simply held out his arm for her to take and began to weave through the crowd to the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 4:44 pm

Salone smiled up at him, her dark brown eyes crinkling at the corners. "Sorry I'm late. My contacts were starting to annoy me."
"Those were contacts? They looked so real." Lady Victoria gushed.
"Yes well, only the best money can buy." Salone said with a soft laugh. She was ready to leave and when they turned to leave, Salone took his hand instead of his arm. Very grateful to have him back.
"Get her!" Salone spun around just in time to see herself run by, bare foot with a look of pure glee on the face. Then she realized it was Danni. Close behind her a guy was catching up, Fabian. He glanced over his shoulder.
"Faster, Wild cat." He called.
Several guards were chasing them. Danni flipped several onto their backs flawlessly and then continued, a blur out the door. Salone blinked startled, What is he doing here?
Salone forced herself to let the guards pass and made herself look terrified. She got into the passenger side of the car.
"Look!" She pointed out the window. Fabian and Danni were running towards the cliff side were it met the sea. Eventually they were trapped on the edge. Salone covered her mouth as she saw guns being pulled out of jackets and being pointed at the two. Danni smiled as her mouth moved as she said something and Fabian laughed. Danni jumped back wards over the edge of the cliff closely followed by Fabian.
Salone suppressed a shriek.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 7:17 pm

((I totally just took what you gave me and ran LOL Riley might be certifiable))

Riley smiled back at Salone as he took her hand and laced his fingers through hers, taking comfort in her presence. They managed to weave their way through most of the crowd before all hell broke loose. Shouting began, and all of a sudden a frazzled Salone- or rather, Danielle dressed up like Salone- ran through the ballroom. What in the world was she doing? Following her was the man she'd gone off to dance with, and as Salone tensed next to him he realized exactly who he was. The blue eyes should have been a dead giveaway. Fabian. He tensed, but decided to trust Danielle. Instead of intervening he maneuvered himself and Salone out of there, trying to look as shocked as the rest of the crowd but letting his guard down a little. He led her quickly to their car, opening the passenger door for her and allowing her to get in before he got in calmly himself to keep up appearances. He gunned the engine, getting out of the parking lot as quickly as possible. They managed to get a block away when Riley slowed, glancing out at where Salone was pointing. Danielle and Fabian stood at the edge of a cliff, and there were guards aiming guns at him. He watched in disbelief as they jumped off, backwards, together.

Riley didn't know what to think about the whole Fabian situation, but he assumed that since he was with Danielle he was probably helping her. Still, it bothered him, but what was he to do? He couldn't just sit there and watch. The cliff wasn't too tall, but there needed to be someone to help them get out of there, and he wasn't about to let Salone jump into the water. They weren't that far away, and he was going to be able to reach them. He pulled out his sword sheath, engraved with his father's words. Age is wisdom. It didn't relate so much to his current situation, but he remembered back to the letter he'd received, where his father had told him that he could help him... what if he meant literally? He couldn't help but try. He shucked off his tux jacket, brushing his fingers quickly over the engraving and muttering something to his dad, more of a threat than a prayer.

"Salone, I'm insane, but I'm going to help them. Get the car over to a side street over there, so we can get away quickly once I get them out. I love you," he spoke quickly, forcing himself to do this. He was insane. It was forty degrees outside. The water was freezing. But he kissed her quickly and dove in, swimming towards them swiftly. Ironically, Riley was a proficient swimmer, even with his kind of handicap. He took a second to look at his skin, and he felt no need to shift even though he was submerged in the water. Actually, his skin was pretty dry. The water refused to touch his skin, and he grinned. Maybe his dad was actually good for something. He swam towards them as fast as he could, trying to avoid being spotted by the guards. That would suck.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 9:29 pm

Danielle erupted out of the water in a spray of droplets. Fabian was several yards away. Several pops reminded her that the guards were shooting at them. Splashes of water exploded were bullets hit off to their left. Danni looked around in the water... there a flash of silvery purpal. She waved Fabian over. Crunch! Danni yelled as a bullet ripped through her shoulder, burning. Celestial Bronze bullets... Not waiting for Fabian she dove under water vanishing from sight. A mermaid sat waiting on a rock with a scuba tank and two mouth pieces. Danni swam towards her, sticking one of the pieces in her mouth. Fabian joined her after a few minutes motioning upwards with his thumb. Riley. Danni growled, bubbles spraying upwards. The mermaid nodded and swam upwards towards him. Her head broke the surface, "Oi! Idiot! Danni want's to know, what part of leave her don't you under stand?!"
The mermaid had freckles splattered across her face and a sword across her shoulder.
Meanwhile, Salone gaped after Riley. Then she picked up his jacket. Realizing there was beach closer to were Riley was swimming for. Salone jumped into the car and drove down to it and waited.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 9:55 pm

Riley made it to them, finally, made completely awake the longer he was submerged in the cold water. He gaped at the mermaid for a few seconds before disregarding the fact that she was a mermaid. This was all normal in a day of being a demigod. He realized that Danielle had been shot, and that she and Fabian seemed to be attempting to make an escape, via scuba? Riley was so stupid. Why had he jumped in the water in the first place? True, it had looked like they might have been in trouble, but this was Danielle. Obviously she had a plan. He cursed himself.

"I didn't know!" he shouted anyway, in protest. "What was I supposed to-?!" Riley was cut off out of his own stupidity, and he gasped as a bullet sliced against his skin. He ducked further under the water to avoid further injury, and when the movement quieted he swam up, gasping for breath. He looked down at his ribcage, where the bullet had sliced him, but it seemed it had only grazed the side of his skin, thank the gods. He didn't have much time to examine it fully and he decided to speak to the mermaid for more information. It seemed the guards had run out of bullets, temporarily, so he needed to be quick. He glanced back to the shore and saw Salone parked by a deserted stretch of beach. Thank the gods, but he needed to hurry.

"So I assume they have a way out of here, via scuba?" Riley spoke to the mermaid. "Because if so, I kind of need to get out of here." At that moment, the water somehow broke through his magical, waterproof shield, and Riley cried out as the saltwater made contact with his open wound. It was shallow, but it still stung like Hades. He was so so so so stupid. He used all of his will to stop from shifting, but he knew it was inevitable when he was practically submerged in water. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 10:18 pm

The mermaid nodded, "Yes. Danni always has a plan. Now as for you, lets get you back to shore."
Panic flitted across her face when Riley was shot and he cried out, then he sank under water. Natasha dove, catching him from behind. With her arm's hooked around his chest and with her powerful tail, she dragged him back up to the surface. Quickly, she dragged him to the beach. Salone hurried over and saw him bleeding.
"Dang it Riley!" She said. Then, she noticed him shivering. Turning to the mermaid she said "Go, help Ian and Danni. Tell Danni we will meet her back at the hotel. Nat, thanks."
Natasha smiled and dove back into the water.
Salone helped Riley up and back to the car. Getting in to the driver's seat she turned on Riley's heater seat and turned the heater on full blast.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 10:49 pm

Riley felt like he was soaked to his very core. He'd underestimated Danielle, or rather, he'd just been too stupid to think before he jumped into the water. He moved to swim back to shore, but his side stung, and he never would have asked her for help but he was so grateful when the mermaid girl grabbed him and dragged him to shore. The cool air cut into his skin, and he had to concentrate hard to keep himself from shifting right at that moment. He clutched the wet fabric of his dress shirt to his skin, hoping it might help stop the bleeding but at this point he didn't care. He forced himself to get up, and he made it back into the car with Salone's help.

"W-we should go, they have backups with more guns," Riley murmured, pressing buttons on the GPS system until he'd programmed a route back to the hotel. He leaned back against the heated seat, and the hot air on his face in accompaniment with his pain helped him stop from shifting. "That was pretty stupid of me, huh," he spoke, shutting his eyes for a second. "I'm s-sorry, I just saw them and I went. I d-didn't think. And I'm sp-pringing all of this on you right after we got you out of that hellhole," he spoke, feeling guilty, his voice affected by his cold as his teeth chattered a little.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 11:17 pm

Salone drove for about five miles before pulling over.
"We have to get you out of that shirt. Your going to catch hypothermia." With her long nails she untied the bow-tie, unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of the dress shirt and undershirt. She studied the cut and sighed, opening the jockey box and pulling out a first aid kit. She applied triple antibiotic ointment and put a huge band-aid over it. Chucking the wet shirt into the back seat she handed him his dry jacket that had been in the back seat. Then she pulled back into the traffic. Within minutes they were at the hotel.
Salone parked the car and managed to sneak Riley in.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/21/2013, 11:36 pm

Riley nodded and let Salone dress his wound, trying desperately not to shift at this point. "Thanks," he mumbled to Salone, pulling on his tuxedo jacket. What a statement he was making... walking around in soaked tuxedo pants and a dry jacket with no shirt underneath it. Taking off his wet shirt had helped with the cold and his need to shift a little. Danielle was probably going to kill him for stinking up her car with seawater and getting blood on the seat, which he'd tried hard to avoid but was inevitable. He didn't care. Salone managed somehow to get him into the hotel without anyone noticing, and he didn't pay much attention to her methods, just walked with her up to the room. She hadn't replied to his comments, and Riley worried vaguely that she was mad at him, but he'd find out soon enough. They made it into the hotel room before Riley started shifting. Great. "I'll be right back," he spoke to Salone, and resolved to take a hot shower. If he was going to shift, he might as well. He had to be careful of his wound, but he managed, and once he was done he changed into a fresh pair of pajama pants as well as a simple black t-shirt before moving back out into the main room and sinking into the couch. He was much warmer now, for which he was grateful.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/22/2013, 12:32 am

While Riley was in the shower Salone was in Danni's room, standing in front of the floor length mirror. She pulled the wig off of her head and then pulled the safety pins out of her hair. Slowly it tumbled over her shoulders and fell down to the middle of her back. She unzipped the dark blue dress and it fell into a shiny puddle around her feet. Stepping out of it she removed her high heals. Then, she hung the dress up in the closet. She opened the dresser and pulled out pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. She walked into the attached bathroom and removed the nose pieces and other prosthetic skin pieces. Salone jumped into the shower, washing the makeup off of her face, hair, and shaved her legs. Coming out she toweled herself dry, put on the pajamas and blew dry her hair. Then she looked at her face... scar-less. Hanging up the towel she sank to her knees as silent sobs shook her form. She felt as if something had been torn away from her... something she loved. Pressing her left hand to her face she realized she was still wearing the diamond ring. Salone removed it and placed it by the sink. Wiping away the tears, Salone waited till she looked like she hadn't been crying and she went out into the front room and wrapped herself in the thick blanket on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/22/2013, 12:51 am

Salone came out of Danielle's room after Riley had settled onto the couch, and as she entered Riley was startled for a second when he realized that her scars were gone. Sure, he'd seen her before, but he'd assumed it was makeup. There was no way she'd gone in the shower and her face still looked flawless. It surprised him that she didn't look much different, though. She looked more like the girl with Fabian in that old picture, but not as much. She looked stronger, more mature, now, more hardened from violence. But she was still beautiful, as she'd always been, or so Riley was led to believe. He said nothing, and his face didn't betray much of his surprise at her appearance.

"Hey," he murmured as she sat down on the couch, cocooning herself in the afghan. He moved closer to her, but not too close, not right now. "Are you mad at me?" he asked her, unable to stop himself. "If you are, I'm sorry about going and jumping in the water after Danielle and Fabian. I was being so stupid. I have such a problem with just doing things, and I should have thought about it first, or talked to you. I shouldn't have left you," he spoke softly, and it was clear that by saying he shouldn't have left you he didn't just mean to go help Danielle. His guilt shone through in his tone, and he moved closer to her.

"How are you?" he asked tentatively, watching her. He knew that the past few days couldn't have been easy, and that Fabian was back, and that after everything that had happened, she probably wasn't fine.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/22/2013, 1:30 am

"No, I'm not mad." She said softly after opening and closing her mouth several times. How was she feeling? Over the past three days she had locked herself up into her own head to avoid interaction with people and to retain her own sanity... she had been an emotionless blob for the last three and a half days.
"I feel... conflicted... I can't hear them... they pumped full of drugs, so much that I can't hear the voices anymore. I can't access the Du'at..." She was grateful for Riley moving closer to her. She snuggled into his chest. "Over all I am just tired mentally."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/22/2013, 1:45 am

Riley listened to her as she spoke, wrapping his arms loosely around her torso as she leaned into him. He winced, his wound agitated, but the pain wasn't so bad. He just needed some nectar at some point, and probably some Advil. He felt the weight of his guilt lift slightly as she said that she wasn't mad at him, and just having her close to him made him feel better than he had earlier. "Do you think you'll be able to hear them, again?" Riley asked softly, trying not to be too intrusive with his questions and failing. He wondered of she wanted to hear them again. Probably not. He kissed the top of her head softly, looking down to meet her eyes afterwards. Again, it was shocking to see her face so clear, free of scars. "How is this?" he asked her, very tentatively, reaching out and touching her cheek, his thumb tracing the place where her scar used to be softly, hoping he didn't hurt her or something. He honestly couldn't guess how she would react to losing her scars. Most teenaged girls would rejoice, but Salond wasn't most teenaged girls. He thought that it must be so weird, to have to cope with such an injury and it's memories everyday and to suddenly have the scars lifted, with no trace that you'd ever been hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/22/2013, 2:13 am

(( Perry says hi... as he is slowly slipping off of my stomach.))

"It's strange... like half of my mind is empty. So in a way I want that void filled," She said slowly. Then he touched her face asking her "How is this?"
"It's... different... it will take some time to get used to."
Were his fingers touched was pure bliss. Her head fit directly under his chin like a puzzle piece. What amused her most was the, or lack of, a 'hello, three and a half days ago you were kidnapped off of my front lawn, I've missed you, and I rescued you' kiss from Riley. But, she didn't say anything about it.
"How long exactly were you engaged to Danni?" That bit she found hilarious too and she was attempting to keep a strait face... but failing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 13 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next