Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Empty
PostSubject: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:31 am

Miss 579 sipped at her drink and let the scalding liquid burn her tongue. It tasted good, but she had had better. But Starbucks was good anyway. She liked New York a lot more than she liked anywhere else. But she was neither creative nor talented, but that's something she would never admit. Maybe she could be a model. That would work, too, right?

Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:40 am

Jadzia strode into the Starbucks ready to order some coffee. She stops and looks at the coffees. She decides on a cappachino. She takes the coffee then looks around for a place to sit when she spots that girl she's seen everywhere she goes. She doesn't know why but she just found the girl so attractive and she didn't even know her name. Jadzia casually walks over to the booth trying so hard not to run. Once she reaches her destination she slips across from the girl. "Why hello again," she says a grin spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:49 am

Miss 579 glanced up from her notebook, where she was doodling absently. Her expression turned into one of bitterness. "What are you doing here?" she spat. Not this girl again. Gods, couldn't she escape camp for a day?
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 12:51 am

"I'm hunting elphants," Jadzia said sarcastically. Sigh she's so beautiful. Why do I always go for the b*tches. Because that's how you roll. True True.She thought
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime7/31/2012, 1:01 am

579 rolled her eyes. She didn't need this girl's sass. "And why would you be talking to me? Or be in New York to begin with? Last time I checked, there are no elephants here." Her eyes narrowed and she took another drink. Gods, she hated this girl. Hated her stupid guts.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:01 am

"It's called sarcasm doll face." She called her doll face to sound obnoxiouse but she meant it she thought this woman was beautiful. Oh if only life was a movie then she could kiss her right now and they'd fall in love.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:49 pm

Rolling her eyes, 579 took another drink. She didn't need this. Why was she being targeted out of the millions of people in this city. "Look, don't you have someone else to annoy?" she asked, her voice clearly displaying her annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 7:16 pm

"Aww you don't like my company?" I say sarcastically makeing a very sarcastic pouty face. This was fun it really was.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime8/3/2012, 11:26 pm

"You just love annoying me, don't you? F*ck off," 579 said, scowling. "How about I buy you a cookie and you can go back to camp like a good little girl?" she smiled. She didn't mind playing fire with fire.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime8/4/2012, 8:34 pm

"I'd much rather stay here," I say a sly smirk on my face. takeing another sip
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 7:37 pm

M79 wrote:
    "What do you want?" Miss 579 asked. "Do you want a coffee? I'll buy you one if you leave." Please leave, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime9/11/2012, 2:03 am

"Already have one," Jadzia said waving the hot drink in front of the girl's face."The only thing I want you'd never give."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)   All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All she ever eats is Starbucks (private?)
Page 1 of 1