Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/15/2013, 11:10 pm

Salone's words sliced into him, and as if that weren't enough the look on her face made him want to take everything back and forget it all, but he couldn't do that. He had no idea how to begin to explain to her why he had thought he wanted to do this, but he figured that he had to try. The problem was that seeing her here like this made him want to forget it all even as she urged him to speak. He took a slight step back, giving her space, before he took a breath and forced his impulses away. He wished he could grab her hand, but he instead forced the words from his mouth, measuring their worth as he spoke.

"I love you," he said first, because it was true and he wanted her to hear that even if she didn't want to. "I- I don't want to hurt you. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you, but I can see I've failed at that at this point." Riley swallowed, looking away at the horizon for the moment. From this point he could see the waves crashing against the shore by the Sound, and it settled him just a little bit. The ocean wasn't going to stop its currents. The sun would keep on rising. Riley was still breathing. Quickly, he gathered himself before looking back and meeting her eyes.

"After everything, I can't just sit here in camp and wait while this organization kills more people. Something needs to be done, and I know they were trying, but... I don't know. I need to be involved. All of those people I saw, that four-year-old in the morgue, the things that they did to me while I was underneath their influence, and the things that they did to you, especially, are inexcusable, and I can't stand to stay here while they're only growing." He paused. He sounded so incredibly selfish. He forced himself to breath. He loved her, but he had to tell her everything.

"They have control over my mind," Riley spoke, more softly now. "And gods know what else they can do. I'm just putty between their fingers, set to be molded into whatever they want me to be. They have the ability to take everything away from me, and I can't live with the constant fear of being controlled, trapped inside of my body." He looked away from her again, ashamed and trying to suppress his fear. He was selfish. Maybe under normal circumstances it would be right for him to be that way, but when Salone needed him it was wrong in most ways. She didn't look ready to speak, and he continued with what he needed to explain. Might as well get everything out there.

"I'm sorry. I should have talked to you, and not Fabian, and it shouldn't have happened like this. I shouldn't even be considering this after everything you've done for me. You trusted me and I completely betrayed you. I'm just... confused. And I am so happy here with you, and I love you more than you think, especially now, but I'm not sure what I need to do. I can't stay here at camp forever, but I don't want to leave forever. This is wrong. I don't want to hurt you." Riley successfully suppressed his tears, remaining stoic and serious and somber. His emotion was there, but he suppressed it so that it wasn't so very apparent. He didn't know what else to say, but there were things he'd left unsaid.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/15/2013, 11:55 pm

Salone closed her eyes as Riley spoke. She was angry, very angry. After he was done speaking she opened her eyes. Salone's face completely calm.
She looked directly at Riley, "I am done with all this."
He knew what she meant by that sentence, they were done. She turned around and mounted Hound, her face stony.
"Let's go," she told her animal companion. Then they vanished.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/16/2013, 12:53 am

Salone was mad. Riley knew that. He couldn't read her emotions, and his own were raw and blank as she turned and left. He kind of just stood there blankly, numb for a few moments before forcing himself to leave and deal with this elsewhere.

It had needed to happen, but Riley was definitely not happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 6:43 pm

Several weeks had passed and Salone was walking through the forest. She had gotten her hair cut during this time and it was now a little longer than shoulder length. Her breakup with Riley had been sudden and she missed him. But the heart ache wasn't as bad as it had been the first week. Danni had gotten better as well. After about a week and a half of medical leave she was in top condition and she had received news a few days ago that the organization had been bombed to smithereens.
Salone sighed and started to climb the tall oak tree. Hound was around here some were . Salone grabbed a branch above her, her muscles taut in her back. She was wearing her tank top and shorts again, soaking up sun rays.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:02 pm

Samuel had been walking through camp, returning from a bit of training- shirtless, in a pair of khaki shorts and navy converse sneakers- when he heard a sound behind him and he paused, turning his head only to call out in surprise. What stood before him was an enormous, dark black colored dog that was shaped similarly to a jackal. A hellhound? He had never encountered a true hellhound. Perhaps. He was frozen, standing and staring at the thing with his sword at his hip.

"Unsheath it, you nitwit!" his mind scolded itself, and his fingers closed around the sword.

"Is anyone there?" he called, tensing. Maybe this was someone's pet. Sam had no idea why anyone would want to keep such a thing, but then again there was an animal for everybody. His aura radiated through the forest, and though he didn't realize it, it may be difficult for anyone within a fifty foot radius of him not to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:34 pm

Hound had been dashing along and nearly smashed into the son of Aphrodite. Her jeweled collar winked in the dim light. It was solid gold with massive emeralds embedded into it. Hound crouched down in front of the boy, her flat silver eyes staring at him.
"I have not seen you in these parts before, son of Aphrodite." She stated, her tail flicking back and forth. "There are few who venture this deep into the forest, my master included."
Salone dropped down out of the tree, hearing Hound talking to someone, and was almost instantly affected by Aphrodite power.
"Sweet Hades," She croaked. "Can you tone it down please?"
She had been around enough magical powers to sense them, any hero could if they worked at it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:26 pm

Samuel had to suppress the urge to scream as the dog spoke to him, his face draining of color and his powers intensifying as a result of his emotional shift. As he had little control over them, his emotions often dictated their intensity, and as a result he was often exhausted physically after experiencing intense emotions. It was almost like a distress signal, only it happened with positive emotions as well. How did the dog know his name? What the hell? He almost ran away before a girl dropped out of the tree, lithely landing on her feet before him. She was quite beautiful, and she almost had a northern European sort of look to her, with her blonde hair and svelte figure, though her eyes were dark so he couldn't really tell. Her skin was nearly flawless and he would have thought she were some sort of goddess if not for the strained, disconcerted expression on her face. Samuel was confused.

"Tone it down?" he asked her, his powers radiating as strong as ever. "Whatever could you mean?" He felt a sense of physical weakness and he tried to calm himself to see if it would work. Had he really been radiating his powers? His brow furrowed and he glanced at himself as if he could tell by looking. He blushed, realizing his chest was bare, and that certainly didn't help the lessening of his powers. He pulled on the track jacket he'd brought with him to the arena and didn't bother zipping it up, sticking his hands in its pockets.

"Sorry," he said, running a hand through his thick, brown-blond hair and looking at her with his naturally smoldering eyes. The charm was turned on, and he couldn't really help it. "I didn't realize. Kind of new to this whole demigod thing," he admitted, shrugging lightly as his hand moved back to his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:44 pm

Salone's insides went all funny when he looked at her with those eyes. Mentally she shook herself. NO MORE BOYS!
She had sworn off boys for the time being. She cleared her throat and walked over to Hound. Hound blinked at her, "Sorry about Hound, most people tend to usually run away from her screaming."
Salone was barefoot in her shorts, tank top, and her blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders. She turned back to the guy and studied him, a son of Aphrodite, judging by his aura. The aura was overwhelming, just a little bit. Jance had an aura like this but it was more subtle and not as direct.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:53 pm

"It's alright," Samuel responded automatically, even though the dog still freaked him out a lot. The girl was natural around the creature as she walked to its side, standing before it. It was kind of impressive, the way she was able to carry herself so powerfully when she was barefoot in shorts and a tank top. Ronnie had radiated that kind of aura about her as well, but it was more subdued being that she had been forcibly enslaved. For the time being, Sam looked at the girl quizzically as she examined him before he broke the silence, shifting his weight from one foot to the other and taking a hesitant step forward. His confidence did not break, but he forced himself to lower his Aphrodite powers. He really needed to learn to channel those, though sometimes he enjoyed having them, like now when this girl was looking at him in such a way.

"I'm Samuel," he introduced himself. "But you can call me Sam. My mom's Aphrodite, but your-" he search for words, "-hound spoiled that tidbit already." He smiled lightly, his eyes lighting up as he anticipated her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:09 pm

Salone relaxed slightly as the power tone went down, "Hound has that bad habit, she does that to a lot of people. I'm Salone daughter of Anubis and you've obviously met the Hound of Anubis."
Salone leaned against her animal companion and picked a few twigs out of her fur. When she glanced at him again her stomach did that funny flip thing again. Silently she cursed Aphrodite and her powers. Come on, it wan't her fault she was attracted to muscly... attractive people.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:21 pm

Samuel took another step towards Salone; he was maybe three feet from her now, apprehensively sizing up Hound. She seemed safe, so he stayed, still not bothering to zip up his jacket. "I have met your Hound," he granted her, looking up at the animal again quickly before meeting her eyes. Suddenly he had no idea what to say, and he needed to vouch for his closeness. She was analyzing him with her eyes, and it disconcerted him, something that didn't usually happen.

"So, what are you doing out in the woods right now?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. "Most girls around here don't seem to hide out in trees too often, though some of them are very... strange. They're certainly not what I'm used to back home." Sam made a face. Definitely not.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 11:33 pm

Salone arched an eyebrow, "I am not, as you so kindly put it, most girls."
Her jaw tensed as he drew closer, every cell in her body was screaming at him to stay away.
"This is my thinking tree, people tend not to wander out here or many animals for that matter." Hound shifted away from her causing Salone to stand up properly and she shoved her hands in her jean pockets.
"To bad for you I am a barrel of strange and oddities." she said finally. True that she was, she could hear and see dead things and bring dead things back to life.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:05 am

Salone began to radiate an aura that seemed to push him away, which disconcerted him further. Why didn't she like him? She seemed to bristle at his words, almost as if she were offended, and Samuel didn't get it. "Anyhow, I was just exploring camp's boundaries; I've only been here for a week, but I cannot possibly see how a girl like you could be so odd. I mean, the things I've seen around here... you're definitely one of the more normal girls. I can see that."

Last edited by Queen Elizabeth on 3/18/2013, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:23 am

Salone's hands tightened into fists in her pockets.
"Fortunately for you, I am good at hiding things," She said softly. She wanted to leave and get out of this situation and quickly. She took her hand out of her pocket and it closed around Hound's collar when she walked back around. Was it odd that she was getting a creeper vibe off him, all feelings of attraction to him had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 10:06 pm

This girl was pushing him away, and it hit Samuel like a wave. He almost had an urge to amp up his powers, but his energy was drained and he just took a step backwards. What had gotten into him? He blinked and looked at this uncomfortable girl in front of him, and the look on her face was a faint mirror of something he'd seen before in Veronica, among other individuals. It must've been the look of someone coming out from under his spell. How many people had he entranced? He sucked in his breath, holding it for a few moments subconsciously before releasing it. Breathe. How had he managed to fall into his own spell? His face whitened as he processed this, and he just gaped at the gorgeous girl in front of him. He took another step back, as he had been very close to her, and he looked out into the forest.

"I apologize," he breathed, unable to look at her. "I think that my powers-" he cut himself off, not finishing his thought. This was embarrassing. This girl knew nothing about him, and yet she seemed to recognize more about him than he could himself, a witness to what his powers could do. "I'm unsure. It seems I have spent my whole life caught within them."

Samuel was still insanely confused, and a little bit angry. The irrational portion of his brain still didn't understand why Salone had rejected him, and it was threatening to overtake him. He figured he had to go talk to Ronnie, at least when he came further to understanding his abilities. She would never excuse him for what he did, but at least he could try and explain better than before. He looked back to the Egyptian girl who stood in front of him, and he tried to think of something further to say to remedy the situation. He couldn't.

Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 12:21 am

Salone softened a little at that comment, "I understand, I hear the dead. So I am not reliable emotionally as well as I used to be. It is scary."
She leaned back against Hound again, her shoulders warming against her shin. Looking up she saw a stick jutting out of her fur. Salone turned around, exposing the tattoo of the mark of Anubis on her lower shoulder blade. She reached up and pulled the stick out of the creature's fur.
"What were you doing? Climbing trees?" She muttered sarcastically. She had gotten back into her top shape through out the past few weeks and the muscle in her back stood out. Then only side effect of the experimentation was she would get tired abruptly, but the problem was quickly fading.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:44 pm

"You hear the dead?" Samuel asked in disbelief, his accent noticeable in his surprise. "That's- well, it's worse than mine, certainly." He cracked a small smile. "But also kind of interesting." The girl turned and Samuel noticed she had a tattoo, and he wrinkled his nose in distaste. It wasn't even like it was a tasteful thing. Whatever. Samuel definitely still did not understand American girls. "Anyway, I was just returning from the arena, where I was training all day, which explains my

lack of a shirt. I went off in a different direction from usual to explore a bit, and I ended up here." The boy shrugged. He'd actually been trying to avoid seeing Ronnie, but he wasn't going to tell this girl that.

Last edited by Queen Elizabeth on 3/19/2013, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color fail)
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 8:33 pm

"Try being at a plane explosion, it makes my head feel like it is about to split open," She muttered in response. Then she noticed his accent... a foreigner?
"Were are you from?" She asked, turning back around. "My best friend, she is from Italy... I don't remember what part though."
She itched the bottom of her chin with her long nails. When he mentioned the gym, Salone suppressed a snort of amusement, she would without a doubt could squish him like a bug. But she didn't voice her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 9:07 pm

"I get it," Samuel spoke in response to the plane thing. He would kill two birds with one stone, explaining the foreigner thing and how he knew how she felt. "My accent... it's a long story. To be brief, I grew on an island off the coast of Africa which was colonized by Europeans from all over the globe. Most of the men were Italian, but others were Dutch, Spanish, French and Portuguese. My father was the ruler, you could say, and he was British of Italian descent, and so we spoke English, among other languages... I suppose that's why my accent is so different from the Americans', even though I was around many of them too." He didn't go into further detail about that, or how they were his slaves at one point.

"Unfortunately my home was destroyed a few months ago in a tragic incident, and my father was killed along with it. I was lucky enough to survive, though I was injured, and I found my way to America." He spoke, meeting her eyes to convey his emotion. He felt drained, and he didn't realize it, but he'd turned on a bit of his charm-attraction power again.

---

In another region of camp, up on Half Blood Hill, Riley Peterson arrived at camp with his newly found sister, Alison Grey, with two duffle bags pulled over his shoulder. Luckily, she didn't have many belongings, so it wouldn't be too difficult to move her in. She'd argued with him over carrying the bags due to the fact that he'd been recently injured, but he took them in haste, disregarding her and insisting that he was fine. He watched with amusement as she stepped out of the taxi cab, in awe of the Greek arch reading Camp's name placed randomly in the grove of trees. "This is it?" she asked, in awe but unimpressed at the same time.

"Wait until you get inside," Riley said with a wry smile, taking a few steps up the hill with little difficulty. "You'll see."

Riley should have been more excited to come back to camp, but in truth he was nervous, coming back here after everything that'd occurred. It'd only been a bit over two months, but he'd been through so much that it felt like an eternity. He had no idea how Salone would react, or if she was even still in camp. Riley even looked different... though not very much so. He'd gained quite a bit of muscle in training as a sort of solider, and his hair was considerably shorter... he'd buzzed it originally, and he'd had to shave it off after it'd been burned in the explosions. He'd managed to grow it back to a relatively normal length, though, even while it didn't reach it's original thickness. He'd definitely gained some scars, but most of those weren't visible, hidden beneath his t-shirt and jeans. His experiences left more of an effect on him than anyone would know except for Ali, and he planned on keeping it that way. He took another step forward, and even his gait wasn't quite like it used to be. It was more hesitant, wary.

"Come on!" he called back to his sister, smiling slightly. He wasn't used to having to look after someone, even if the said someone was fifteen years old and perfectly capable of taking care of herself. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:19 pm

Salone nodded and she stumbled backwards as Hound sniffed the air and moved away from her, wagging her tail apparently existed about something.
"What?" She asked, looking up at her companion.
"I shall be back, I trust you can handle yourself?" The Hound of Anubis asked.
"Yeah, just hurry back." Salone answered as Hound bounded away. "It is so weird when she's gone, I have known her most of my life."
She wasn't really paying attention to Samuel's power levels as it spiked or the fact she was addressing him. She moved over to a tree to lean against so she was comfortable.
"I guess you could say camp has been my only home," Salone relaxed against the tree, shrugging. She hooked her thumbs through her belt loop again.
Hound bounded into camp, picking up the familiar scent.
"Son of Geras," She said, wagging her tail slowly. Then she noticed a smaller child. Without waiting for permission she went ahead and sniffed Riley's sister. "Another Geras child," Hound muttered to herself. Hound liked Riley, even though Salone had broken up with him. That in itself was an accomplishment as Hound didn't like very many people. Demi-gods and gods alike.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:50 pm

Samuel quirked an eyebrow at the dog, still unsure about its presence, but he relaxed once it left, taking a step forward and leaning towards Salone as he spoke. "Don't yo ever wish you could get out, experience something more?" he asked, the seductivity revved up high with his charisma, even though he didn't consciously intend it to do so. He leaned his palm against the tree beside her head, leaning in so his forehead was maybe a foot away from hers. "It's great, here, I know, but I lived my life trapped on an island... and I'm only just now realizing how much that's delayed me. I don't even know how to make myself a sandwich." He vouched, meeting her eyes.

"I suppose it's nice here, though, and sometimes you just need to relax." His breath hitched as he looked at her, she was so gorgeous in his mind and somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that she was so out of his league after everything he'd done and that only intensified things. He shouldn't be doing this. He leaned in closer to her, their foreheads nearly touching. "Don't you?"

Samuel was draining quickly, but his emotional impulses kept the energy going. His common sense fought with him, but his common sense never won out over his emotions. At least, not when he was so caught up within them.

--

Riley had to stop himself from jumping in surprise at the arrival of Hound, who spoke from behind him. He was bad with that. His expression changed; however, when the dog approached him jovially, wagging her tail. "Hey, Hound!" he exclaimed, surprised to see the dog without Salone, her companion. He glanced around the clearing, but there was no sign of the daughter of Anubis. "Haven't seen you around in a while." It wasn't until Hound walked over and sniffed Alison that Riley realized that the girl had been standing there, stock-still with widened eyes. He had told her all about Salone and Hound among other people, but she didn't seem to process the dog's features until now.

"Alison, this is Hound, Salone's- uh- companion." That was the right term for it, he supposed.

"He can talk?" she asked, seeming slightly horrified as she gaped at the thing in confusion. Obviously, she was pretty new to the whole demigod thing, even though she'd come to terms with the Geras portion of it. Riley laughed, turning to Hound.

"Whoops. Must have forgotten that part, but yes, she can talk. Hound, this is my sister Alison. Sorry she's so brash, she's not always like this... as far as I know."

Ali kind of still stood there gaping, but managed to glare at Riley at the same time. He ignored her, looking back to the dog. He was glad she had come to greet him, but he didn't quite get it.

"Is she still here?" he asked Hound, trying to suppress the glimmer of hope that shone in his eyes- along with the glimmer of apprehension. He wanted her to be here, of course, but he was scared of how she might react to his arrival. He certainly hadn't coped well with their break up, but at least he'd had the war to distract him. She was probably still pissed at him. He wouldn't really blame her.

Alison watched him carefully, curious. She had heard quite a bit about Salone, and she was concerned for his well-being. He'd given himself a bit of grief over the whole thing, and even though he hadn't let her see it all she knew that it was a sensitive subject. She almost didn't know what she thought of the girl, even though she hadn't met her. Riley only said great things about her, but Alison wasn't so sure. She seemed to be a bit clingy, if she really didn't want Riley to go support the rally against the organization that had attacked both of them.

Obviously, Alison didn't understand the scope of the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 12:05 am

Hound made a strange growling noise that could be interpreted by anyone who knew her well as a laugh.
"Your brother made the same mistake of calling me a he," She shook her coat, "I promised I would eat him the next time he made that mistake. But as your are young I will only lick you to death if you make that mistake."
Hound studied Riley with her dark eyes, "She is at her thinking tree, attempting to fend off some Aphrodite guy who magically showed up. He is very powerful."
If Riley wanted a ride from her, she would give it.
Salone stood stock still, she had backed herself into a corner, crapity, crap, crap.
"I have been loads of places and I am currently recovering from them." She answered calmly, looking up into his face. Her heart was racing inside her chest but that was because of his powers and Salone didn't trust herself at this moment. Several different scenarios ran through her head, if he kissed her with his powers she wouldn't be able to stop him... but she had other weapons.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 12:20 am

Alison just looked confusedly at the dog before she finally resolved to let it be. "I think I'd prefer being eaten," she murmured with something of a smirk, laughing lightly and looking to Riley for support. He just shrugged, as if to say "This is what camp is like, get used to it."

Hound filled Riley in on the situation, and now he could see that Hound had some sort of a purpose in coming to them. She seemed to want him to come with her. "Attempting to fend him off?" He raised an eyebrow. That was kind of a good sign for him, but it didn't mean anything. He looked back to Alison, who was watching them intently. "I don't know how much good I'll do, but I can help if you'd like. Where are they?" he asked. He would have asked Hound to transport him there, but he knew it wasn't going to work. After his injury he knew that he was hardly capable of walking around, never mind jumping on the back of a six foot tall Hound. Alison might be able to help him, but he was going to spare himself of that embarrassment.

Speak of the girl, he glanced back toward her, realizing he was still carrying her bags. He'd promised to show her around camp, help her get settled, but if Salone was actually getting cornered and coerced by a powerful child of Aphrodite he didn't really think it was a good idea to waste time- especially if Hound had sought him out. Sure, Hound like him, but not so much that she'd just leave Salone randomly... or so he thought. Still, he felt guilty leaving Alison alone. "Maybe you can lead us there?" He raised an eyebrow. This was going to be interesting.

--

Salone's reaction was not what Samuel's subconscious had anticipated and he didn't move, but instead looked at her curiously. His exhaustion was beginning to weigh in and his powers were weakening, and he wasn't quite sure what he was going to do. He neither moved to get away from her nor made any advancements.

Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 1:08 am

Salone stood rooted to the spot, the look in her eyes was daring him to just try. She had a vague idea what she would do and it would provide her some amusement.
Hound sat in front of him and sniffed his hair. She crinkled her nose before nodding and taking the bags gently between her teeth and then she threw them with her head and they vanished into thin air.
"I will retrieve them when we are done," She said and she flattened herself down on the ground so Riley could get on. She seemed to understand he would have difficulty. "It will be faster."
Flattened down on the ground she was about the height of a chair. Mentally she added, I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 7:03 pm

Hound abruptly sniffed Riley's head, and it wasn't until she laid down on her haunches to let him on that he realized that she must have been able to sense his injury, or something. That disconcerted him slightly, but she was a dog. He shouldn't be that self-conscious. Alison opened her mouth to protest when the dog took the bags in her mouth, but they simply disappeared. "Wha-?" she began, before Riley informed her.

"They're being stored in the Duat... it's an Egyptian thing. I'll explain later," he said, and she nodded.

"You'll be alright?" she asked, gesturing to the dog, and he just gave her a look and got on the dog, trying to make his point- even if, okay, he did have the slightest bit of difficulty. She got on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. It was obvious that she was nervous... hell, they were getting on an enormous dog.

"Don't worry," Riley said, laughing lightly. "You won't die... probably." He grinned, and before he knew it Hound had gotten up and taken off, sending them hurtling into darkness.

Meanwhile, Samuel leaned in slightly closer to Salone, trying to nip his apprehension in the butt. He was still acutely aware that she didn't necessarily want to kiss him, and he was just about to pull away when there were voices behind him. His head turned around, so he looked away from Salone, his palm still flat against the tree bark.

"So I hear you're trying to seduce my gir-ex, Cupid boy," Riley's voice said wryly, making a face as he realized the boy was shirtless beneath his open track jacket. He'd had to force himself not to say girlfriend. He'd managed to get off of Hound, even though he'd stumbled in doing so. Alison had steadied him, and now she watched apprehensively next to Hound as Riley moved toward the couple. "I'm not sure you're quite her type."

The color drained from Samuel's face and he stepped backwards, away from Salone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next