Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 9:59 pm

Rafael took several slower breaths as his body slowly relaxed. The venom that had been injected into his body was still there but whatever was happening to him was also making the venom disappear. It was almost like they had found a way to cure him from whatever that child of Tartarus had done. Now Rafael was shivering a bit but his eyelids had closed and were now fluttering as well as his heart rate had slowed down so that he was now no longer going into a seizure. Rafael's hand unclenched and he started to wake up. The first thing he saw was some strange person standing in front of him muttering some incantation. Without thinking about it, Rafael got nervous and used his magic to bring up his defensive field. As soon as the magic was carried out, Rafael immediately felt as if a ton of bricks had hit him. Then Rafael saw that the girl in front of him was a daughter of Apollo. He brought down his defenses and allowed her to continue to heal him. Rafael tried to talk but all that came out was a sigh and he then coughed. Rafael tried again and succeeded. Ronnie, what is going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 11:15 pm

Ronnie sighed in relief as Rafael relaxed, though she was still tense as the Apollo girl worked her magic. She couldn't help but notice that he looked more peaceful at sleep, younger than he really was... though she supposed that was the case with most people, except maybe children themselves. His eyes fluttered slightly as he awakened, and suddenly there was some sort of force surrounding him, causing the healer to jump back in surprise. Her face had become paler, and she seemed a bit shaken, and Ronnie couldn't tell if it was due to the heavy healing she'd just done, Rafael's forcefield, which must have been a child of Hecate thing, or a combination of the two. Apollo's daughter took one last look at Rafael before resigning.

"He should be alright, but maybe he should get some food and fluids into him, and some rest," she shrugged. "If anything, have him eat some ambrosia, but that should have done the trick," the healer concluded.

"Thanks," Ronnie said, smiling gratefully at the ten year-old as she left, obviously exhausted, which made Ronnie feel a little bit guilty. As soon as she was gone, though, Ronnie was at the side of Rafael's cot once again, tentatively reaching out her hand to touch him. The field seemed to have gone away, for which Ronnie was grateful, and she smoothed away a few strands of hair that had fallen onto his forehead gently. He spoke, after struggling a bit, and Ronnie looked at him sadly.

"How much do you remember?" she asked for what must have been the fourth time that night, because it was the easiest way to help him.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 10:51 am

Rafael felt a wave of relief after the Apollo girl left, but his mind could tell there was something different about him. Then Rafael heard Ronnie ask him about what had happened. He really couldn't remember much but the worry in Ronnie's eyes and voice made him want to try. Well...we went to supper after I saved you from drowning. A waiter at the restaurant was rude so I was rude back. I tried to help some kid...then I woke up on the floor of the restaurant and asked you out. You said yes and we left...then I woke up here just now. Rafael rubbed his neck where the hand print was.

Rafael tried to figure out why he felt so odd. He wanted to hug Ronnie but knew that if he did she would probably get upset. Instead Rafael took his hands and rubbed his arms. Finally he looked up at Ronnie and remembered a question he had asked her.

Ronnie, did you say yes to going out with me just to make me feel better? Rafael normally wouldn't care, but he wanted to know if he was right. So, Rafael looked down and realized he couldn't look at Ronnie right then
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:21 pm

Ronnie listened, watching in concern as he struggled to decipher what had occurred. "That's good, Rafael, you remember most of what happened!" she said, smiling weakly at him. They sat for a moment in silence, and on impulse Ronnie decided to get up, sitting beside him on the small cot... and then he asked that question again. Ronnie winced. She hadn't wanted to respond to it, because she honestly didn't know what to say that wouldn't hurt him. She took a deep breath, looking at him, only to realize he was looking away. She clasped her hands together, tracing her brand lightly with her thumb.

"Look, Rafael... I wasn't expecting you to ask me that, not then. And when you did, I couldn't just say no, could I? So I said yes. I might've said yes because of the situation we were in. I didn't get to think it through, really, and I was impulsive and I wasn't thinking. But... I'm glad I did. I'm glad I didn't think it through. I might not have said yes if you had asked me at another point, but I wouldn't go back and stop myself from saying yes. You're... really sweet, Rafael, and I really like you, and I think I can trust you. I need to learn to be able to trust people again, to live my life without hesitation, and I think that now, with you, is the right time to do that." Ronnie finished, blushing slightly. "Of course, if that's alright with you," she looked at him shyly, though he still wouldn't meet her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:31 pm

Rafael felt his heart stop for a few seconds after Ronnie finished talking but then a haze seemed to lift and he saw all the events from the restaurant happening in his mind. Suddenly he felt tears leak from his eyes as he realized that Ronnie had saved his life and actually cared about him. Rafael blinked a couple times to rid his vision of any tears and then reached out and held Ronnie's hand. Thank you, and yeah, I agree. Rafael stopped thinking and leaned over and kissed Ronnie on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 6:35 pm

((I am SO sorry! I typed up a nice long response to this last night, but I guess I forgot to post it or something... :/ Anyway, here we go again....))

Ronnie's heart wrenched as she saw his eyes welling up in tears, and it took her a moment to realize that he was crying tears of happiness, not sadness. He took her hand and she let him, wrapping her fingers gently around his palm. He kissed her on the cheek and she blushed, though it didn't bother her. On another impulse, she wrapped her arms around him in a hug, careful to avoid hurting him further as she leaned into him. "You're welcome... and thank you," she replied, smiling smally up at him. A wave of gratefulness hit her, overwhelming her. Her eyes welled up with tears, but she wouldn't let them shed. "I really thought that I was going to lose you, before..." she swallowed, collecting herself. She shouldn't have cared so much, because she hadn't even known Rafael for that long, but... he was the first person she'd found in years that she'd had the courage to talk to about her life, who took it seriously and treated her like anybody else. He was sweet, and generous, and he understood her, for the most part. The thought of losing the first real friend she'd had in a while made her heart pang.

It seemed that in her life, she lost everything too quickly, whether it be her childhood homes and friends, her father, her family, her innocence, or even her own daughter. Of course, she hadn't really lost her daughter, but she'd still been forced to give her up, which killed her. Her adoptive family sent Ronnie photos many times a year, and updates about how she was doing, but sometimes that didn't make things any better. The pictures just reminded her of what she was missing, what she had given up, what had happened in the first place. The girl so closely resembled Veronica when she was little, with her long, dark, unmanageable waves that cascaded over her thin frame, her frail features, her long lanky figure... except for those clear emerald green eyes that killed Ronnie, that looked so much like Samuel. And even though looking at photos her daughter broke her, she couldn't help but carry a photo of her everywhere, a constant reminder of everything.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 2:31 am

Rafael felt strange when Ronnie didnt try and stop him. What really took him by surprise was the thought of how Ronnie was hugging him. Then she told him how she had been worried about him and if she would lose him or not. Rafael smiled and ended the embrace. Ronnie, I love you and would tear down the world and heavens just to keep you nearby and far from pain. Rafael wasn sure how it would be taken by Ronnie but he meant every word he said while he held her warm and soft hands
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 12:02 pm

Rafael pulled away from her, which was okay with her. He spoke and she blushed more furiously than before. There he went, using that "L" word that made her so uncomfortable. She brought herself to smile at him, though she was still uncertain as to how she should have responded. It was just... telling someone you loved them seemed so committal, so full of trust and adoration, and Ronnie wasn't sure how to react to that. She couldn't reciprocate, because it wouldn't feel right, not right now. She wasn't ready to say "I am fully devoted to you, I adore you, I don't want to be without you," more because it would hurt herself if she did, forcing painful memories to the front of her brain. Still considering what she had been thinking about before, her loss of everything, her daughter, Ronnie made a decision.

"I... I want to show you something," she met his eyes for a moment before looking away, grabbing the wristlet she'd brought with her to dinner. Out of it she pulled a thin piece of plastic, just small enough to hold a wallet-sized photograph. Out of its casing, Rose beamed up at them, her bright green eyes focused on the lens of the camera as she grinned, a pixie-like expression on her small features as she stood before the camera, long and thin for a child of one.

This was almost Ronnie testing Rafael, some part of her curious to see how he would react to seeing a photograph of her daughter, but she was mostly sharing it out of trust. The girl in the portrait looked so much like Ronnie, save for those emerald eyes. Ronnie felt the familiar pang of grief as she looked at them, but somehow, being here with Rafael, who knew all that occurred, lessened it slightly.

"This is Rose, my daughter." She spoke gently, gazing at the picture both in admiration and pain. "Her family sends me pictures, from time to time, and I always keep them with me... I'm not really sure why I do, because they evoke things in me that I don't always want, but..." Ronnie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 12:48 pm

((I apologize ahead of time for a sh***y post. I'm really tired si it'll be bad))

Rafael saw Ronnie go for something in her wristlet and he watched as she removed a picture of a young girl who looked a lot like Ronnie. Ronnie spoke about her daughter and the paused. Rafael smiled warmly and replied to the unspoken question. Ronnie, she's beautiful. I understand why you keep a picture of her with you. I just wish that I could see her in person to tell her she has a wonderful mother. Rafael hoped that he hadn't said something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 1:07 pm

((It's fine!))

Ronnie smiled as he spoke, his words full of warmth and comfort. He wished he could see her... Ronnie frowned slightly, relaxing against the wall of the infirmary. "I- sometimes I wish I could see her soon. Her parents left the option open to me, they said that I could come see her if I ever wanted to, but I don't know. I feel like going to see her would make me feel so insufficient, knowing that I gave her up of my own accord. She wouldn't even know who I am, and I don't know how I would respond to seeing her again. I haven't seen her since she was born, really... I'd love to, but at the same time I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 1:49 pm

Rafael realized that they were still holding hands and that made him a little nervous. So he let his hand slide away from her's and then he looked at her. Rafael was unsure of how to respond, with all the antiseptic smells involved. Finally he stopped and spoke of instinct. I...I would go with you, if that would help in any way. I mean, it will only hurt more if you deny yourself a visit with her. Rafael looked away to see who all was in the infirmary. No one was so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 2:17 pm

The two sat in an odd silence for a few moments, and once Rafael released her hand, Ronnie pulled her legs up onto the cot, hugging her knees to her chest lightly. He spoke, and it took her a few moments to process his words. He would go with her? Was he serious? Her eyes widened for a moment as she took this in, considering him. She supposed that she was only doing herself in worse if she disallowed herself the opportunity to see her daughter, though the presentation of the idea still caused her brain to seize with trepidation and uncertainty.

"Would you really do that?" she asked after a moment, watching him, a new tinge of hope present in her voice. "Do you think it would help?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 3:21 pm

Rafael nodded in agreement as she asked him if he meant what he had said. It was an odd conversation but Rafael had meant every word he had ever said to Ronnie. Ronnie, I will go with you because I believe that is what will help. That is what a friend would say and a boyfriend would act upon his words. It will help you a lot if you do go and have support in your visit. [color=gray]Rafael grinned in response to his thoughts and words. [color=gray]Besides, I wanna meet the people who adopted your daughter. Tell them that they are 'heaven-sent' and that I am thankful they are nice to you.

((How old is Rose?))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 4:33 pm

((She's only a little over a year old))

Ronnie thought for a moment, still not entirely convinced, but starting to come to terms with the idea. Rafael looked at her, grinning, and she couldn't help but flash a small, brief smile back at him. "I need to see them again, too. They've been so good to me, offering to let me see her, even though I haven't wanted to. They knew part of my situation, so I guess they kind of had to be..." she trailed off, tracing the fabric of her jeans with her thumb uncomfortably. "But... I think I'd like to go, if you came with me. I don't know how much it's going to help me, but I think that I need to see her, so I won't regret it later," she concluded, though the idea still made her a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 4:58 pm

Rafael saw how Ronnie was getting nervous and he was really happy when she said she wanted to go if Rafael decided to go. Rafael stood up, feeling tons better and then spoke to Ronnie. Well, I'll go with you to see her. So, whenever you want to go see your daughter, I'm ready. Rafael held his hand out for Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 5:08 pm

"We can go see her whenever we want, probably... I just need to get in contact with her parents. They don't live that far, maybe two hours away by car, in a town in Pennsylvania," she spoke, taking his hand and standing up. They stood for a moment before, on a whim, Ronnie hugged Rafael fervently once more, pulling away a few seconds later. "Thank you," she murmured, grateful to have someone who would do this for her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 5:58 pm

Rafael was shocked the second that Ronnie hugged him. It was another hug and he was beginning to feel strange, almost as if the hug was reaching to his soul. Well, I guess we could leave now or something. Whatever works for you. Rafael stared into Ronnie's eyes and wondered how anyone could ever hurt her. It was just not right at all.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 6:55 pm

Ronnie listened to him, her mind unable to grasp the fact that they could leave now. Was this really happening? Her head spun as she met his eyes. "We could leave whenever you want, though now it's getting late, and I still need to get in touch with her parents. Maybe in the morning, once we've both gotten some rest? It's been a rough day," she said, thinking back. She'd hit her head, he'd been attacked by some sort of demon... had that all happened in the same day? It felt so odd to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 10:28 pm

Rafael saw the wisdom in Ronnie's words and so he relented. He was actually still really tired from the monster assault and he was sure Ronnie was sore from her fall into the lake. Alright, Ronnie, we can wait until you are ready. I should probably sleep anyhow. Rafael went off of instinct and leaned forward. He kissed Ronnie briefly and then smiled in embarrassment. Bye, Ronnie. See you whenever. Rafael turned away and walked out with his mind fuzzy from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 10:47 pm

Rafael concurred with her, for which she was grateful, because she was incredibly tired as well. He leaned forward, which Ronnie didn't think much of. He'd probably just kiss her on the cheek, or something... but then his mouth met hers, and she froze in shock, though she tried not to betray her surprise and fear. She managed a small smile before he left, but when he did, her head spun even more. Had he really just kissed her? She hadn't kissed anyone since... since... she shuddered, remembering that last night with Samuel. He'd tried to apologize to her for what he did, and she had to play along with it. She'd had to listen to his whole spiel, his whole plea for forgiveness, and act as if maybe it could be okay... and then she'd had to sit there and let him kiss her when all she wanted to do in that moment was to curl up into a ball and die. This, with Rafael, this was different. It was nice, sweet, full of good emotion, but yet it still evoked memories from Ronnie that were unpleasant. She shuddered, trying to get past her feelings of horror to come to terms with what had just happened, with what she should have been happy about.

Finally, she forced herself to move, to get out of there, because she seriously needed to get a good night's sleep before she faced whatever was going to happen tomorrow. Still a bit stricken, she stuffed Rose's photograph back into her wristlet and left the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/15/2012, 3:27 pm

((I guess that I will just post back here in this topic, since it has encompassed much of the camp so far.))
Rafael slowly walked out of the cabin where he had slept and stretched a bit. His limbs were sore but he was mostly rested. It was still a blur as to why he was so tired and in such a beat up state, yet he did remember some things from the day before. It was was rather interesting to think back and realize that all he had really done was just end up hurting Ronnie and then somehow he had pissed off a demon-child and the kid had tried to kill him for it. Now he was dead and Rafael was standing in the courtyard yawning from his long sleep, he hadn't even had anything to eat the night before, so he walked toward the open air pavilion and grabbed some fruit, mostly an apple and a small melon that he could eat as well. Then Rafael walked to the flames and thought for a second. He took the melon and sent a prayer to Hecate as he dropped the fruit into the fire. He kept the apple so that he had something and then grabbed a large mug from the Hecate table and spoke to it. Rafael asked for a mug of coffee with creamer and sugar in it and a small squirt vanilla syrup flowed through the liquid. The mug immediately filled and Rafael walked back to the cabins to sit on the fountain wall and just enjoy the early morning air. It was a nice day and he could think back upon the last thing he had said to Ronnie. His lips still tingled as if through an electric shock that had hit him. He had a fuzzy mind from everything and then he remembered that he had walked out right after kissing his girlfriend. That still surprised him that he was actually dating Ronnie at all.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/15/2012, 7:05 pm

((Why not? Maybe we should change the title though? not that it matters))

It was about eight o'clock in the morning when Ronnie entered the courtyard, bagged breakfast in hand, tired but ready to face the day. She'd had a long night. After having gotten washed up, she had managed to contact Rose's parents pretty easily, and they told her that they'd be glad to have her and that they'd expect her the next day. They seemed excited, somehow... she was kind of surprised. Were you supposed to be happy when the biological mother of your adopted child wants to come visit? Then again, Ronnie was only sixteen, so she couldn't have been seen as much of a threat.

Ronnie had tried to go to bed early after their conversation, but she ended up calling her stepmother, who seemed to think that her visiting Rose was an excellent idea, and proceeded to tell her about how she wished she could be there. Ronnie was going to tell Amy about Rafael, but she couldn't bring herself to. She would either be extremely happy for Ronnie, though surprised, or she'd be concerned about her well-being, because she knew a bit about Ronnie's experiences and she wouldn't want to see her hurt again. She didn't feel like discussing it, so she just didn't bring it up.

Around midnight, Ronnie had finally tried to fall asleep, though it was kind of pointless. Everything that had occurred during the day left her feeling wide awake, especially after Rafael kissed her. Anyway, she'd managed to fall asleep after struggling to, though she'd only gotten a few hours worth. She was kind of exhausted, but she figured she'd have to face the day if she was ever going to get some sleep.

Ronnie approached Rafael in the courtyard, sitting beside him on the fountain at its center.

"Hey!" she greeted, smiling at him. The lump on her crown of her had shrunken to nearly nothing by the morning, for which Ronnie was grateful, and she dressed for the fall, with a pair of dark wash jeans and a long-sleeved sweater with boots. She wore a light bit of makeup, but not so much that it was obvious, and she hadn't spent too much time doing it. She had tried her best to look good, since she was after all meeting the adoptive parents of her child, but she didn't try to look formal or anything. She met Rafael's eyes, hoping the fact that she was exhausted wasn't too obvious. She took a sip of her tea, which she'd transferred into a to-go cup in the mess hall, hoping its caffeine would take hold of her energy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/15/2012, 10:33 pm

Rafael saw Ronnie appear through a door and he smiled. With the warmth of his mug of coffee, he blamed the nervous-sweaty palms on that. He still wasn't sure of how Ronnie would react to him after he kissed her. Rafael then pulled his jacket up on his shoulders and realized his mask had been lost the day before. Then he spoke what he had to. Hey, I'm sorry for kissing you last night. I don't know what happened. Rafael held the core of his apple and the set his coffee and core down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/15/2012, 10:53 pm

Ronnie pulled her blueberry muffin out of her paper bag, beginning to peel off its paper wrapper when he spoke. Ronnie froze, not having anticipated his apology.

"Oh," was all she managed she spoke, processing this apology. She continued to peel off the wrapper of her muffin, allowing herself to take a bite and have a sip of her tea before she spoke. "It's fine," she continued, after a moment's hesitation. "I just wasn't expecting it, and it threw me off guard, and it wasn't something I'd even thought about until that moment..." Ronnie stopped herself, realizing how this all sounded. "It was okay, though. It was... nice." At this, Ronnie blushed slightly. "It freaked me out, but that was kind of inevitable, even if you were to wait months before kissing me," she stated, taking another bite of her muffin and swallowing. "Maybe a little warning, though, next time? Not that you have to tell me you're going to tell me you're going to kiss me or anything, but... just..."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/16/2012, 10:34 am

Rafael smiled when Ronnie said it was okay. He had been worried that she would hate him for it and that he would have made an enemy in the process. Now that she had said that he just decided that he wouldn't kiss her for a while. It would be better if he didn't make her uncomfortable. Then he wrapped one arm around her shoulders and spoke to her. So is it alright if I hug you then? He was still feeling the effects of that one kiss and then he realized that he had seen the hand print on his neck earlier. It hadn't been real noticeable but it was still there. That could be a problem with his visit with Ronnie's daughter. It was in fact, something that he was going to for Ronnie and he didn't want to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next