Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 11:08 pm

Rafael's words resonated with her and Ronnie forced herself to look away. "Nothing could kill someone who is so well protected." Nothing? She didn't agree with him. Death can take someone no matter how well they are defended or guarded or hidden. She didn't say anything though, she just stared at her hand as she traced the straight pattern of the fabrics in her jeans with her fingertips. Rafael seemed awestruck, and although Ronnie would like to lose herself at the moment she was pretty far from it. Her mind was beginning to question things that she didn't want to question, and she struggled to suppress the growing feeling of being smothered in the back of her mind. Even so, she smiled warmly as Rafael kissed her cheek, telling her that he loved her for what must have been the fourth time that day. "Okay," she murmured, watching him pensively. She had a small thought to tell him how she felt, but she realized that it would only hurt him, and she couldn't do that. And she couldn't lose him, even though she doubted that he'd just leave her.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 11:44 am

Rafael stood up and smiled at Ronnie. "I'm going to go now. It's been a long day and I think that my bunk is calling my name already." He looked at Ronnie again and then just disappeared into the shadows, already frustrated that he couldn't figure out a way to not smother her.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/4/2013, 12:01 am

Ronnie forced a smile. "Okay," she agreed, letting him go. Well, that was abrupt. It was almost as if he'd known what she was thinking. Ronnie frowned, sighing and twirling a blade of grass between her fingers as she looked out at the ocean. She wanted to be trapped in this moment, alone and blissful in the woods. But she knew she couldn't be. There was Samuel to face and Rafael to reconcile with, and she needed her sleep. And so Ronnie retreated into the forest, making her way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronnie and Rafael's adventures   Ronnie and Rafael's adventures - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronnie and Rafael's adventures
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: